• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

U sure?

iirc it Base Natsu fought him at the beginning for a bit then got slapped around

Then he went FDKM and swapped hands with casual Zeref

Then later Base Zeref went full power and nearly killed FDKM Natsu before he stacked Dragon Force on top of that shit and burned the Death Magic away
Natsu never actively entered FDKM, he was just amped by his emotions. Natsu just entered Dragon Force without FDKM to burn away Zeref's magic. He only used DF + FDKM against Fairy Heart Zeref.

Natsu never actively entered FDKM, he was just amped by his emotions. Natsu just entered Dragon Force without FDKM to burn away Zeref's magic. He only used DF + FDKM against Fairy Heart Zeref.
Ah I see

Well that is why I am on my re-read

To re-update my FT wank scaling

And to refresh my memory of all the plotlines for the Fairy Tail AU I am writing

Ah I see

Well that is why I am on my re-read

To re-update my FT wank scaling

And to refresh my memory of all the plotlines for the Fairy Tail AU I am writing
There's two kinds of Base Natsu

Casual Base Natsu and Serious Base Natsu

Casual Base Natsu gets one-shot by Laxus and Gildarts, and manages to match Zancrow, Jacob, Gray, and others

Serious Base Natsu fights Jellal, Laxus, Mard Geer, and Zeref

Daily reminder Current Base Natsu one shots current Full Power Gray 😎

Carla was speaking out of her ass late in the elentir arc when she tried making seem like Gray was in any way "rivalling" Natsu

Daily reminder Current Base Natsu one shots current Full Power Gray 😎

Carla was speaking out of her ass late in the elentir arc when she tried making seem like Gray was in any way "rivalling" Natsu
I feel like Hiro doesn’t realize how strong he’s made Natsu sometimes

I feel like Hiro doesn’t realize how strong he’s made Natsu sometimes
Agreed

I feel like Mashima tried giving Natsu and Gray the Naruto/Sasuke like rivalry where while Naruto/Natsu is stronger than Sasuke/Gray they are comparable

Then Gray pretty much got surpassed by Natsu completely once they came back from Tenrou

Why I feel as though Devil Slaying Magic was made solely to give Gray a way to keep up with Natsu again

Which only lasted till literally the next arc ( War Arc ) then somehow gray can match ******* END ( which I still hate so much )

Like bruh.......

Gray barely top 10 in the guild at this point lmfao

Where as Natsu stomping anyone in the guild without even going all out

If I had to rank the current top 10 in the guild right now, ( not counting Jellal cause he not official member yet not counting Makarov cause you know.......cripple )

1. Natsu
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Gajeel
6. Mirajane
7. Elfman
8. Gray
9. Wendy
10. Lucy

If I had to rank the current top 10 in the guild right now, ( not counting Jellal cause he not official member yet not counting Makarov cause you know.......cripple )

1. Natsu
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Gajeel
6. Mirajane
7. Elfman
8. Gray
9. Wendy
10. Lucy
Gajeel's too high, the guy's lacking the feats

I base it off the fact he matched LFDM Natsu

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...admole.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20210524150105

Base Natsu alone is Madmole tier^

and Madamole equal Mirajane

06eb9c7e258127cf4ee2c55bec6918f3f1af3f47.png

So Base Natsu=Mirajane
Gajeel fought LFDM natsu

So hence I currently have Gajeel above Mirajane

Also add onto the fact Gajeel didn't even use Dragon Force against Natsu lmao

Mirajane in Satan Soul >= DS Mark Gray (since she matched Skullion, who beat DS Gray) >= Natsu (since for some reason DS Gray's profile says he is stronger than or equal to Natsu)

Satan Soul Mira shouldn't be >=Gray

Should just straight up be >>>Gray

Seeing as Gray outright admits like twice he can't beat Mirajane at full power and only won cause she was weakened

Shouldn't Devil Slayer Mark Gray be equal to Natsu instead of "Stronger or equal to" base Natsu?

There's nothing supporting any possibility of DS Mark Gray being above Base Natsu.

DS Mark Gray fought but lost to Skullion, who is comparable to Madmole, who is equal to base Natsu.

Sure, fine

That justification has been there since the beginning, but it's clearly no longer the same

1. Natsu
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Gajeel
6. Mirajane
7. Elfman
8. Gray

9. Wendy
10. Lucy
Someone else who also reps Elfman > Gray? My man!

Someone else who also reps Elfman > Gray? My man!
I mean it pretty clear even Elfman has surpassed Gray in 100 Year Quest

Gray extreme diffed a WEAKENED Elfman in 100 Year Quest

+

Elfman was shown to be comparable to Mirajane in 100 Year Quest who Gray also extreme diffed and admitted multiple times he can't beat had she not already been injured

+

Elfman alongside Mira stalemated Skullion and Madmole

Skullion low diffed Full Power Gray

Everything in 100 Year Quest points to Elfman having surpassed Gray now

Am I the only one who feels as though as Aldoron and Mercuphobia's feats were kinda........lackluster in comparison to what they could've been

I mean....both were nerfed so that doesn't exactly help

- I thought Mercuphobia ocean raising feat was cool but then when you actually look at it was really just the water more so around the city which makes it seem so weak. He mainly requires scaling. Mashima could have just had Merc casually raise all the water on the continent, or when he used a serious Dragon Roar, instead of Natsu blocking it like he did thus leaving us wondering how much Destruction it would have caused, have natsu deflect it then it ends up in the sea or something with some HUGE explosion, that would have been better showing of his power even while only at 50%

- As for Aldoron he was def better in showings compared to Merc, but still felt a bit lackluster. Like we never even saw this ****** use a Dragon ROAR! Are u KIDDING ME?! His Roar would have been multiple times bigger than his own body ( which is already small country sized ), would have been the best raw feat in FT likely. Would have warped that side of the planet, ****** in space seeing a giant nuke on Earth horizon extending into the atmosphere 😂

Also Selene.......instead of enlarging the Moon ( an ambiguously semi unquantifiable feat )

Should have just pulled a Toneri and TK-d the moon bringing it closer as if she was going to bust elentir by throwing it at it, Would be FAR more blatant and people would accept the feat more

Cause as of right now.........the Moon Enlarging feat is mainly being looked at as useless and not combat applicable.

Seeing as how it grew bigger when she powered up, it seems more so like due to being the Dragon of the Stars and Moon, she just has a connection to the Moon and doesn't scale to AP

How would you even quantify making the Moon bigger anyways?

Rant over

Am I the only one who feels as though as Aldoron and Mercuphobia's feats were kinda........lackluster in comparison to what they could've been
I mean sure, but Aldoron dropped several Low 6-B to 6-B on screen feats, which is more than anyone else can say

I mean it pretty clear even Elfman has surpassed Gray in 100 Year Quest

Gray extreme diffed a WEAKENED Elfman in 100 Year Quest

+

Elfman was shown to be comparable to Mirajane in 100 Year Quest who Gray also extreme diffed and admitted multiple times he can't beat had she not already been injured

+

Elfman alongside Mira stalemated Skullion and Madmole

Skullion low diffed Full Power Gray

Everything in 100 Year Quest points to Elfman having surpassed Gray now
A man after my own heart

Where were you last year lol? I said this stuff in the Discord Server and got jumped at 2am or smth. Had pull an Ip Man against Mitch and his goons lmao.

Iirc, it’s stated that Merc lifted the entire ocean (woulda been nice if Hiro gave us a page of the feat like the Hands bursting to the surface to show its on a planetary scale) which is an easy country level feat, multi continental if we could use the actual planet size tbh.

Aldoron pulled up and gave the biggest visual feats in the series at the time tbf. If it wasn’t for the Etherion calc and statements, Aldoron would have been a huge upgrade since him doing literally anything was country level.
On the topic of his roar or other stuff he could have done, the roar shoulda been sunlight to run with the whole plant thing (it could reflect off Gajeel’s iron for more evidence) and I am surprised we didn’t see any Shinju type feat aside from the Magic Council fleet destruction.

Not even suprised tbh

- Gray has been done the dirty constantly at this point

- Elfman always been kinda depicted as the strongest guild member outside Team Natsu ( Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Gray ) and the S Class Mages ( Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, Mira, Gajeel, Makarov )

- I mean man threw hands with Gajeel briefly pre time skip, fought bacchus who was at least pre time skip erza tier

- One shot Seliah iirc?

- And fought Ajeel, a spriggan

It was only a matter of time before he surpassed some of these dudes

A man after my own heart

Where were you last year lol? I said this stuff in the Discord Server and got jumped at 2am or smth. Had pull an Ip Man against Mitch and his goons lmao.

Iirc, it’s stated that Merc lifted the entire ocean (woulda been nice if Hiro gave us a page of the feat like the Hands bursting to the surface to show its on a planetary scale) which is an easy country level feat, multi continental if we could use the actual planet size tbh.

Aldoron pulled up and gave the biggest visual feats in the series at the time tbf. If it wasn’t for the Etherion calc and statements, Aldoron would have been a huge upgrade since him doing literally anything was country level.
On the topic of his roar or other stuff he could have done, the roar shoulda been sunlight to run with the whole plant thing (it could reflect off Gajeel’s iron for more evidence) and I am surprised we didn’t see any Shinju type feat aside from the Magic Council fleet destruction.
I ain't interested but thanks 😎

@DemonGodMitchAubin shame on you smh

Yeah Erza said it, but when you actually look at the scan it really only the "ocean" around the city

Yeah he does but if we being real a lot of his casual feats were shit weaker character/weapons could pull (like Etherion for example )

I actually had a similar idea. Dragon Form Aldoron fires a Dragon Roar at Giant Gajeel, Gajeel smacks it away and it hits some random far off mountain where then the explosion is so massive and powerful, even people on Ishgar can see it and have to brace themselves at the planet warping blast

Something like that

Wild that you always end up coming around to my point of view. We should skip the hassle and you just nod along with whatever crazy (but correct) shit I say lmao 😂
I have psychological issues with change, it takes me a bit to change my mind, but eventually I can come around to stuff

I ain't interested but thanks 😎

@DemonGodMitchAubin shame on you smh

Yeah Erza said it, but when you actually look at the scan it really only the "ocean" around the city

Yeah he does but if we being real a lot of his casual feats were shit weaker character/weapons could pull (like Etherion for example )

I actually had a similar idea. Dragon Form Aldoron fires a Dragon Roar at Giant Gajeel, Gajeel smacks it away and it hits some random far off mountain where then the explosion is so massive and powerful, even people on Ishgar can see it and have to brace themselves at the planet warping blast

Something like that
Wouldn't that just be the sea. Also looking at the official translations, Gray freezing the body of water was called a "sea" and the body of water Merc affected was called an "ocean" multiple times. Looks like they trying to make a distinction between them. Can we just compare that "ocean" to the smallest irl ocean?
ggVAhsi.jpg
J9rlq2O.jpg
z9c6KES.jpg
nocUMu6.jpg
Je90TNU.jpg

Wouldn't that just be the sea. Also looking at the official translations, Gray freezing the body of water was called a "sea" and the body of water Merc affected was called an "ocean" multiple times. Looks like they trying to make a distinction between them. Can we just compare that "ocean" to the smallest irl ocean?
ggVAhsi.jpg
J9rlq2O.jpg
z9c6KES.jpg
nocUMu6.jpg
Je90TNU.jpg
No because a feat from nanatsu no taizai did not get accepted trying to use this same reasoning

Last edited:
Even if he lifted an entire ocean, the feat would likely at most be the hundreds of petatons, which while incredibly impressive isn't anything that would cause a tier change.

Back