• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Yeah I consider Serena to be the strongest "Normal Spriggan" based off the Gildarts stuff

So basically outside of Larcade, Irene and August who are all above him he is unmatched amongst the Spriggan

But what do you think of the questions I asked? 🤔
I think God Serena before he joined Alvarez is equal to Brandish, but he's far stronger now

0469-019.png

so in the manga wolfheim states that Serena was THIS powerful during their fight? This kinda implies they never fought before or he never seen him fight before.

unknown.png

Than in the Anime he actually says Serena has gotten STRONGER since joining Alvarez! Which kinda contradicts the Manga statement. And considering they didn't know his magic, does that mean Serena only became a Dragon Slayer after joining Alvarez? Or what?

So Pre alvarez Serena=Brandish tier

Alavarez serene>>>>>>>>>brandish tier

🤔

So many unanswered questions about this man.........
I agree with serena being one of the strongest spriggans, shame he is lacking haxes which make him lose to many of them ( unless you think raw power negs hax in FT which is perfectely valid)

I think God Serena before he joined Alvarez is equal to Brandish, but he's far stronger now

Yeah that would actually make Hyberion statement about how the other spriggans are God Serena tier consistent lmao
0440-020.png

So Pre Alvarez Serena=Brandish tier ( the baseline for Spriggan 12 level fighters )

Alvarez Serena=One of the strongest Spriggan

Wonder if he only gained DS Magic after joining them?

If I had to rank the strongest to weakest spriggans in order off what they gave us in the Manga, I think it would go

1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Dimaria
6. Wall
7. Bloodman
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Ajeel
11. Neinhart
12. Brandish

If I had to rank the strongest to weakest spriggans in order off what they gave us in the Manga, I think it would go

1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Dimaria
6. Wall
7. Bloodman
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Ajeel
11. Neinhart
12. Brandish
I would put brandisha bit higher and switch wall and bloodman

1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Dimaria
6. Wall
7. Bloodman
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Ajeel
11. Neinhart
12. Brandish
That's almost exactly my list, but I'd put Ajeel above Jacob and about equal to Bloodman and Invel

Here is my list
1:august
2:irene
3:larcade
4:god seren
5:dimaria
6:bloodman
7:wall
8:invel
9:ajell
10:brandish
11:jacob
12: neinhart

That's almost exactly my list, but I'd put Ajeel above Jacob and about equal to Bloodman and Invel
Why do you have Ajeel equal to Bloodman and Invel?

I would say he on par with their base forms at best going off the whole spriggans being equal thing

Then when they transform they get a huge boost ( Third Seal thing and True Kamui ice Form ) that puts them above Ajeel

also why above jacob?

Why do you have Ajeel equal to Bloodman and Invel?

I would say he on par with their base forms at best going off the whole spriggans being equal thing

Then when they transform they get a huge boost ( Third Seal thing and True Kamui ice Form ) that puts them above Ajeel

also why above jacob?
Cause Ajeel was clapping Base Erza, who is Base Natsu level
Here is my list
1:august
2:irene
3:larcade
4:god seren
5:dimaria
6:bloodman
7:wall
8:invel
9:ajell
10:brandish
11:jacob
12: neinhart
Brandish is objectively the weakest if we're counting Enhanced Neinhart, she's weaker than Neinhart and Neinhart is weaker than Base Natsu, who is equal to Jacob

Brandish is objectively the weakest if we're counting Enhanced Neinhart, she's weaker than Neinhart and Neinhart is weaker than Base Natsu, who is equal to Jacob
Ok but how does that put him above Jacob?

Jacob was clapping the same Base Natsu too iirc

I am not counting enhanced neinhart and i do not think very much of jacob fighting natsu because natsu was getting stronger through the arc

Not nearly as bad

Ajeel was literally a second away from lobbing Erza's head off

Base Natsu took minimal damage from Jacob
tbf Natsu was getting progressively stronger throughout the whole arc

His Base Form alone went from barely being able to damage a suppressed Ajeel with a fire dragon fist to easily taking out Irene Enchanted Neinhart with 2 NORMAL punches

I am not counting enhanced neinhart and i do not think very much of jacob fighting natsu because natsu was getting stronger through the arc
Neinhart is the weakest then, and Natsu would not have gotten noticeably stronger between fighting Jacob and Neinhart, those two fights basically happen back to back for him, he got no major powerups in that time

tbf Natsu was getting progressively stronger throughout the whole arc

His Base Form alone went from barely being able to damage a suppressed Ajeel with a fire dragon fist to easily taking out Irene Enchanted Neinhart with 2 NORMAL punches
Or Ajeel is strong and Neinhart is fodder

1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Dimaria
6. Wall
7. Bloodman
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Ajeel
11. Neinhart
12. Brandish
Ajeel should be above bloodman jacob and invel. Jacob couldn't even take out lucy in their fight and failed to do any sort of significant damage. He should be below brandish.

And ajeel was clapping erza in his fight with her. The only time she damages him his when he was off guard because he saw natsu uppercut his soldier to the moon and after he got hit with the jupiter canon. That is above bloodman stomping gajeel

And dimaria is way to high. Her hax is crazy i admit but in terms of just pure strength she should be way lower. Above invel and below wall bloodman and ajeel. Especially wall

Ajeel = Brandish based on Gray's statement. He only clapped base Erza due to hax that would've negated durability.

Brandish > Jacob IMO since Brandish easily blocked a kick from Taurus Lucy, keep in mind both Taurus Star Dress and Leo Star Dress (which is probably a bit weaker due to Taurus focusing more on strength) sending Jacob flying.

Brandish >= Base Neinhart since it was implied that Brandish could shrink a base Neinhart base on her reaction to not being able to affect Neinhart.

Base Dimaria >= Base Brandish (I don't think she's that much stronger, since using a knife attack while time-stopping to one-shot someone shouldn't count as one-shotting them via power IMO. If she really had the power to normally one-shot base Brandish, she'd probably be a 6-c, which we know base Dimaria isn't).

IMO God Dimaria = Assault Form Wahl since God Dimaria easily stomped DF Wendy.

Last edited:
Brandish > Jacob IMO since Brandish easily blocked a kick from Taurus Lucy, keep in mind both Taurus Star Dress and Leo Star Dress (which is probably a bit weaker due to Taurus focusing more on strength) sending Jacob flying.
Brandish<Enhanced Neinhart<Base Natsu=Jacob

So Jacob>Brandish

At least in terms of raw power

Ajeel = Brandish based on Gray's statement. He only clapped base Erza due to hax that would've negated durability.

Brandish >= Base Neinhart since it was implied that Brandish could shrink a base Neinhart base on her reaction to not being able to affect Neinhart.

Base Dimaria >= Base Brandish (I don't think she's that much stronger, since using a knife attack while time-stopping to one-shot someone shouldn't count as one-shotting them via power IMO. If she really had the power to normally one-shot base Brandish, she'd probably be a 6-c, which we know base Dimaria isn't).

IMO God Dimaria = Assault Form Wahl since God Dimaria easily stomped DF Wendy.
You think df wendy= base laxus?

WTF no, Base Laxus can one-shot Ajeel
Yeah i know but that is why i was asking because i was thinking eseseso was saying this
No, but God Dimaria >> DF Wendy (when DF Wendy punched her it did literally nothing), so God Dimaria is WAY over 5.3 gigatons, so I think she is likely comparable to Assault Wahl, who is 10.6 gigatons.
Okay thats fair but tbf to wendy she was still being affected by age scratch. But i get what you mean

Yeah i know but that is why i was asking because i was thinking eseseso was saying this

Okay thats fair but tbf to wendy she was still being affected by age scratch. But i get what you mean
Eh even without Age Scratch i don't think it would have mattered. The way it is portrayed gives off the impression that no matter what, DF Wendy was going to be clapped.

Not to mention Dimaria would've killed DF Wendy in one-shot were it not for Carla getting in the way (since Carla's vision shows DF Wendy being one-shot). Yes Wendy was wounded but I'm pretty sure a wounded DF Wendy >> Base Wendy

Eh even without Age Scratch i don't think it would have mattered. The way it is portrayed gives off the impression that no matter what, DF Wendy was going to be clapped.

Not to mention Dimaria would've killed DF Wendy in one-shot were it not for Carla getting in the way (since Carla's vision shows DF Wendy being one-shot). Yes Wendy was wounded but I'm pretty sure a wounded DF Wendy >> Base Wendy
Yeah i don't think it would have done anything significant either but wendy was experiencing extreme pain which definitely has an effect. She would have gotten clapped no matter what. She would still be much weaker than her df form normally is but still stronger than base imo.

Wendy was in her base form when Dimaria shot that beam that Carla pushed her away from.

Alright folks can someone give me the rundown with Natsu standing in the series in comparison Laxus and Erza?
They stronger than Base and LFDM Mode Natsu easily

Although I honestly wouldn't argue they beat FDKM Natsu or are even comparable

Since EOS FDKM Natsu swapped hands with a Casual Base Zeref

And Zeref even when casual should be>>>>>>>>>>>Spriggan 12 and Erza and Laxus are not above Spriggan tier currently

And current FDKM Natsu is >>>>His EOS FDKM self

That was actually an Amped Base Natsu
U sure?

iirc it Base Natsu fought him at the beginning for a bit then got slapped around

Then he went FDKM and swapped hands with casual Zeref

Then later Base Zeref went full power and nearly killed FDKM Natsu before he stacked Dragon Force on top of that shit and burned the Death Magic away

Back