• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

As of right now human form Selene should be 6C due to Scaling to Suzaku who’s only scaling right now is one shotting base Natsu and Erza and fighting a extremely casual Selene who just now at the end of the chapter stated she is about to get a “little” serious

we know her dragon form is stronger than her human form ok sure but we don’t know by how much you could say she shouldn’t be that much weaker than her dragon form but we can’t give her a Tier based off of that assumption I mean there’s no statement saying her human form isn’t that much weaker than her dragon form
for now all we know is that her dragon form is stronger than her human form so that’s why we give Selene’s human form a different tire based off her own feats and or statements

And I mean really both Selene’s forms are pretty much almost featless at this point her dragon form gets her scaling from Acnologia and or the other Dragon gods and the only other thing she has done is pretty much just BFR team Natsu like twice if I remember correctly she did it once in her dragon form and once in her human form and then the only other thing she did was block a attack from Base nastu during edolas and now fight suzkau while being extremely casual

she hasn’t even went full power in her human form yet let alone her dragon form she stated she was gonna get a “little” serious against suzaku In the upcoming chapter so we might not even see her go full power until she fights team Natsu or something at the end of the arc maybe

If her Dragon form = Dragon Acno, it stands to reason that her human form = human Acno (who should really be High 6-A scaling from August’s Ars Magia).

If her Dragon form = Dragon Acno, it stands to reason that her human form = human Acno (who should really be High 6-A scaling from August’s Ars Magia).
Tbh, that makes sense if you really think about it, but then that would gave base zeref an High 6-A placement too, which we all know is wrong.

It wouldn't. Human Acnologia >>> Base Zeref, in fact his current justification is that he's far stronger than base Zeref

It wouldn't. Human Acnologia >>> Base Zeref, in fact his current justification is that he's far stronger than base Zeref
Yeah but would high 6-A for them really be accurate? Considering Zeref literally oneshotted natsu after getting fairy heart. I don’t think it makes sense to put them there in their base forms.

I'm not understanding what you're saying. We're talking about the human form Dragon Gods.

If you guys want to make a CRT to change Human Form Acnologia’s Tier, feel free to do so

I have no strong opinion on the subject

If you guys want to make a CRT to change Human Form Acnologia’s Tier, feel free to do so

I have no strong opinion on the subject
actually, now thinking about it, it makes sense because august said he had no way to beat human acnologia and he stood no chance, so logically wouldn’t acnologia scale above it?

That's what I'm thinking, but I know a counterargument would be that he would always be referring to his full power, which would be his Dragon Form.

Regardless if we upgrade human Acnologia or not because it’s debatable I mean august said he no one could beat Acnologia and sure one could say he was referring to his dragon form but idk if that’s a necessarily a strong counter argument because who’s to say he would have transformed into his dragon form? Why didn’t he transform to kill God Serena? Or battle Irene? plus no one in the world knew Acnologia’s full power and august did say that only Zeref with fairy heart could possibly stand a chance and he said that in the presence of both human Acnologia and dragon form Acnologia once he returned from being effected by universe one

(but regardless I’m neutral on the topic)

but see I think AnonymousBlank’s point was that since Selene’s Dragon form equals Acnologia dragon form well then her human form should equal his human so she should scale to High 6C likely higher in her human as well

Regardless if we upgrade human Acnologia or not because it’s debatable I mean august said he no one could beat Acnologia and sure one could say he was referring to his dragon form but idk if that’s a necessarily a strong counter argument because who’s to say he would have transformed into his dragon form? Why didn’t he transform to kill God Serena? Or battle Irene? plus no one in the world knew Acnologia’s full power and august did say that only Zeref with fairy heart could possibly stand a chance and he said that in the presence of both human Acnologia and dragon form Acnologia once he returned from being effected by universe one

(but regardless I’m neutral on the topic)

but see I think AnonymousBlank’s point was that since Selene’s Dragon form equals Acnologia dragon form well then her human form should equal his human so she should scale to High 6C likely higher in her human as well
Tbh, that is true. Then I guess the High 6-C might be fine.

So AnonymousBlank's point is that since Dragon Selene >= Dragon Acnologia, Human Selene >= Human Acnologia, so Human Selene's rating should be "At least High 6-C, likely far higher"

I'm okay with this.

So AnonymousBlank's point is that since Dragon Selene >= Dragon Acnologia, Human Selene >= Human Acnologia, so Human Selene's rating should be "At least High 6-C, likely far higher"

I'm okay with this.
That’s a fair point

I may make a CRT about Human Forms for Acnologia and the Dragon Gods now that they all have relevance

Something like “At least High 6-C, likely/possibly High 6-A” may be valid 🤷‍♂️

Has there been anything that said that the human forms are weaker than the dragon forms? Ignia said that is just a physical appearance change and every dragon could do it. It never been mention as a stat change. Don't see why both forms wouldn't be High 6A.
vIklc1y.jpg

Selene affects Earthland just by being serious on Elentir, seems like it's the power of the Dragon Gods but both Merc and Aldoron weren't at full power

Disclaimer: None of this is confirmed yet and we must wait for further context on Selene's powers before we actually discuss this stuff

With that out of the way, I calced some of the stuff for Selene's Moon Shenangians, like how big she made the moon and the new GBE, stuff like that

New Moon Stats
  • New Moon Volume = 2.08217723e+22 Meters^3 (948x bigger than before)
  • New Moon Mass = 6.9679407e+25 Kg (Class Z)
  • New Moon GBE = 28.1 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
  • Change of GBE = 28 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
  • Moving Moon KE = 11.2 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
Just some neat stuff to know

Disclaimer: None of this is confirmed yet and we must wait for further context on Selene's powers before we actually discuss this stuff

With that out of the way, I calced some of the stuff for Selene's Moon Shenangians, like how big she made the moon and the new GBE, stuff like that

New Moon Stats
  • New Moon Volume = 2.08217723e+22 Meters^3 (948x bigger than before)
  • New Moon Mass = 6.9679407e+25 Kg (Class Z)
  • New Moon GBE = 28.1 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
  • Change of GBE = 28 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
  • Moving Moon KE = 11.2 Zettatons (Small Planet level)
Just some neat stuff to know
Hopefully we might get confirmation in the final Selene fight.

i like the feat calc, but ya personally i dont think we need to wait, it seems legit but my issue is with all these dragon god powers, why tf couldnt they beat arco? ingeel took of a arm if all 5-6 of them jumped him they would've won

edit- does arco scale with time absorb or base??

i like the feat calc, but ya personally i dont think we need to wait, it seems legit but my issue is with all these dragon god powers, why tf couldnt they beat arco? ingeel took of a arm if all 5-6 of them jumped him they would've won

edit- does arco scale with time absorb or base??
They only got this strong recently. They had to hide from him back then because they were much weaker.

igneel was weaker due to the whole dragon seed thing but still took a arm . but thats my point they could've jumped arco

igneel was weaker due to the whole dragon seed thing but still took a arm . but thats my point they could've jumped arco
Well the Dragon Gods don't get along and don't work together

Merc just didn't want to fight as he was now a pacifist

Ignia did want to fight Acnologia, but the latter died before Ignia finished his training

Aldoron was sealed and couldn't do anything

Selene probably didn't care at all and was traveling different dimensions

Viernes is an unknown for now

Merc puts more context into his state of being during his rampage. So most of his powers were gone, as in, it had nothing to do with the 50% line, but he actually lost a lot power overtime?

not a good look for the version of natsu that defeated him, and that Says a lot too since natsu Burned both of his arms casually trying to handle Ignias flame. Also makes sense as to why a bit of power from Ignia managed to give natsu such a power boost.

guess Ignia wasn’t joking in his statements.

Back