• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Thanks to everyone for clearing that up for me👍🏻 On the topic of lifting strength though, idk about the god tiers but I think certain characters like Lucy and Wendy and Juvia etc scaling to Natsu’’s lifting strength has little to no evidence that they’re nearly that strong. Is there a statement or scan saying they are?

Don't think it was as much of a duel as much as it was a one sided fight. It's not like they were comparable, they needed to flee for years to get stronger.

Also we don't scale to Dragon Gods to one another correct? They have pretty different stats, such as Aldo being the biggest tank out of the bunch.
It shouldn’t be a one sided fight considering what acnologias goal is, and yet he failed at killing aldoron. It likely was a struggle for Acno, even if it was in his favor.

Dragon gods scale to each other thanks to Selenes comment about her having a 50/50 at killing any of the DGs.

Thanks to everyone for clearing that up for me👍🏻 On the topic of lifting strength though, idk about the god tiers but I think certain characters like Lucy and Wendy and Juvia etc scaling to Natsu’’s lifting strength has little to no evidence that they’re nearly that strong. Is there a statement or scan saying they are?
They are physically close to him

A profile for Suzaku has been made, but the scaling is wrong and it is generally poorly formatted, with several mistakes.

Should it be deleted and remade from scratch (maybe after some chapters, idk) or someone wants to fix it as it should be?

@DemonGodMitchAubin what do you think?

A profile for Suzaku has been made, but the scaling is wrong and it is generally poorly formatted, with several mistakes.

Should it be deleted and remade from scratch (maybe after some chapters, idk) or someone wants to fix it as it should be?

@DemonGodMitchAubin what do you think?
Yes, it should be deleted, Suzaku doesn't have nearly enough info about him to make a proper profile yet

Lol I know some of us called the “pulling down” moon stuff long ago. we really are 90% closer to 5-C selene.

We're gonna be waiting a while probably till the moon stuff is explained

"5-C FT!"
y19qbuudbgw51.jpg

The entire narutoverse God tiers.

If what Mitch said is correct, She’d be dealing with the Bleachverse God tiers, which are honestly very frightening.
Mitch said that he thinks the mid-end would work, so Low 5-B might be it. Also Ichigo is 5x baseline planetary so he's almost 300 zettatons regardless. Naruto god tiers yes for now, but bleach god tiers, not just yet, since they would be over a 100 times stronger than her 2.4 zettatons feat.

Last edited:
So,
1. Suzaku eat sword master dragon Kurunugi and obtain his sword master dragon slayer magic.
2. When Selene got serious moon increasing (nothing more explain).

UPD: Suzaku use "Kurunugi Sword Drawing Arts" (クルヌギ流抜刀術)

Last edited:
A raw English version on YouTube of chapter 81 came out. Yep, either if Selene moved the Moon closer or made it bigger when she is serious. I believe it might be moving the moon closer. Suzaku is really struggling and really is called the Sword Saint Dragon Slayer. So it is based on Sword Techniques.

All we know is that everyone who doesn't know what Selene's Powers are is saying that the "Moon is bigger"

The context of that is still unknown at this point, she could be moving it, could be making it bigger via size manip, or it could be merely an illusion

Only time will tell

The only way to make the moon "bigger" is to bring it closer to the planet. I doubt it's any illusion or hax because the moonlight is much more brighter when the moon is closer.

Worst i can see is people arguing she's a glass cannon/ does not scale physically, due to suzaku harming her.
But i feel like he will prob have some sort of dura neg with his sword.

Worst i can see is people arguing she's a glass cannon/ does not scale physically, due to suzaku harming her.
Or Suzuka is near Dragon God level
We don't know his level yet, he OS everyone except Selene

While that might work for her human form, her being a dragon destroys that argument as Dragon Scales are canonically more durable than the dragons attack power.

Worst i can see is people arguing she's a glass cannon
And then you laugh at them cause selene is a dragon. You know, beings who needed an entire class of magic dedicated to them cause of their infamous durability.

Also, you laugh even harder cause that means that Suzaku is very OP.

She would be casually doing the feat by flexing her magic power in her Base Form, which would likely scale to her AP, SC, and Durability

Her Dragon Form would scale far above in AP and Dragon's Durability>>>>AP

Don't think this would scale to her striking strength especially if it were done with TK.

If this turns out to be an illusion imma kill somebody.

Don't think this would scale to her striking strength especially if it were done with TK.

If this turns out to be an illusion imma kill somebody.
It would scale to other Dragon Gods AP who use Striking Class Attacks for their AP, meaning it would scale to their Striking Class yes

Besides she likely uses magic power to enhanced her strikes, so it would scale to that since she would have moved the moon with her casual magic power

Back