• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Basically what Mitch said. The Dragon Gods are equal to each other in all stats so this would scale.

It would scale to other Dragon Gods AP who use Striking Class Attacks for their AP, meaning it would scale to their Striking Class yes
Such as? Merc doesn't really use his SS since he doesn't really have arms? I get the argument but I feel like we should also wait on scaling this to all of their Striking Strength stats especially since we don't know how a lot of the others fight.

Basically what Mitch said. The Dragon Gods are equal to each other in all stats so this would scale.
That part isn't necessarily the truth since they have advantages over each other in certain field's, like Merc's lifting strength + TK and Adoron's lifting strength.

Probably best to get the full context however to avoid talking about hypothetical since I'm a lazy son of a bitch. 👀

Such as? Merc doesn't really use his SS since he doesn't really have arms? I get the argument but I feel like we should also wait on scaling this to all of their Striking Strength stats especially since we don't know how a lot of the others fight.
I mean it would scale to Aldoron and Merc's Durability and Natsu's Physicals hurt and matched them, so yes, it would scale to Striking Class

Acnologia also scales to the feat and he uses Striking Class as well

So if this feat is legit, then it would scale to Striking Class of the God Tiers yes

But I agree we need to wait as this feat could end up not being legit anyways

If this feat isn't legit that's gonna be the biggest blue balls of the century.
I mean Hiro is a fan of blue balling and teasing fans, so yeah, that could totally happen

But even if she didn't move it now, there's still opportunity for some crazy stuff to happen to the moon

IIRC Merc does attack Ignia Boosted Natsu with his Tail and smacks him away.

While the feat is impressive and all (if legit), it seems like everyone forgot that Elentir boosts everyone's magic to an unknown extent, so Selene is weaker in Earthland.

While the feat is impressive and all (if legit), it seems like everyone forgot that Elentir boosts everyone's magic to an unknown extent, so Selene is weaker in Earthland.
I mean it was Base Selene casually flexing and it's not really mentioned that she is stronger than in Earthland, like she did some moon shit in Edolas as well, so I don't think she would be insanely weaker in Earthland compared to Elentir, not like Team Natsu has gotten noticeably stronger in Elentir barring Lucy

I mean it was Base Selene casually flexing and it's not really mentioned that she is stronger than in Earthland, like she did some moon shit in Edolas as well, so I don't think she would be insanely weaker in Earthland compared to Elentir, not like Team Natsu has gotten noticeably stronger besides like Lucy
While I would really love to see upgrades for FT, it was outright stated that Elentir boosts everyone's magic. We wouldn't really see it either way, since it should boost everyone equally.
It being casual doesn't really prove that it should scale to Earthland.

Not trying to argue for anything, just thought it should be brought up.

While I would really love to see upgrades for FT, it was outright stated that Elentir boosts everyone's magic. We wouldn't really see it either way, since it should boost everyone equally.
It being casual doesn't really prove that it should scale to Earthland.

Not trying to argue for anything, just thought it should be brought up.
Well nobody has said they have become far stronger, and the fact that it is casual would make it scale to herself in Earthland tho

Once again, she messed with the moon and used magic in Edolas, which is impossible, so I would still say it scales to herself in Earthland, I find it ridiculous to assume she would be thousands of times weaker from Earthland to Elentir

Patience is a virtue, wait a few more chapters till we have the full context otherwise it's near useless to debate the legitimacy or scaling at this point in time.

When the time comes you can unleash the floods of chaos.

TBH, the only thing Elentir has really effected is stamina, we've all been assuming that everyone must be stronger due to the fact that there's a lot more magic power in Elentir, but just because there is more magic power in the air, doesn't mean the characters have a bigger storage of magic power than in Earthland, the characters may be able to recharge magic power faster than before, but it doesn't seem like they're using more of it then what they originally had, plus there's been no direct comment on characters being more powerful, that's just something Natsu was wondering about, Lucy and Wendy are the only ones who have even shown a change in their abilities

Lucy is able to summon more spirits than normal, but they're not more powerful

Wendy can heal people faster, but she hasn't shown a growth in AP

More proof is that the characters are able to sense how much magic power everyone has and no one is making note of anyone having more magic power than normal

So Elentir hasn't actually increased anyone's Attack Power at all yet to our knowledge, and besides, Faris mentioned how much magic power Selene had and Selene in response to this mentioned how the other Dragon Gods are rivals in power to her, not really indicating that she got more powerful, so if she does a Tier 5 feat, it should be fine to scale her to her Earthland self, also she flat out says that her own magic power is actually causing Elentir to overflow with magic power, meaning that her own magic power is actually too much for Elentir and therefore it's very unlikly she has gotten that much more powerful if at all, we still have no direct confirmation that Elentir boosts anything besides Stamina and even if it did, I doubt it would be so massive a change that she would drop out of Tier 5 in Earthland, once again, if the feat is legit

Truth is this, so far there has been no actual statement that the characters have actually gotten stronger in AP or that they are using more magic power than normal in one instance

Last edited:
Save your arguments since you basically just gave a free counter to the opposition whenever the thread rolls up.

Also like I said, simply wait a tad bit since you wrote a few paragraphs for what could possibly be for no.

I have no issues with writing a few paragraphs that don't matter

I'm always willing to talk about Fairy Tail for free

So Suzaku killed a dragon to gain his DS magic.....so did he kill a dragon without DS magic? Because if so damn, no wonder he can draw blood from a god tier

Seems to be size Manipulation which should still be a solid High 6-A+ to 5-C feat.

I felt very uneasy reading this chapter, I'm a horror fan so this series gives me some horror vibes. Regardless of Selene's race, a humanoid eating another humanoid still strikes me as weird as **** like this is the Green Inferno. Think Hiro has been watching too many Eli Roth movies lol.

Well we still don’t know how Selene’s Power works, Lucy certainly doesn’t know how it works, so we’ll just have to wait for it to be explained, she still could have moved the moon or it’s merely an illusion

It's interesting to think that only elemental Dragon Slayers and Dragons can replenish their magic with well.....an element. So ones like Suzaku, Kyria, and Irene are essentially screwed in that aspect.

Back