• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a CRT to discuss the current Human Form ratings that the Dragon Gods have, which are "At Least 6-C, Likely High 6-C+" as well as Suzuku who has it. All of the Dragon Gods have been stated to be AT LEAST as strong as acnologia.

This would mean that the Dragon Gods > Acnologia
Acnologia's base form is currently "High 6-C+, likely far higher" I believe due to the statement that they're AT LEAST as strong as him, they should get on the full on High 6-C+
This would also apply to Suzuku for being able to match Selene and slash her. Also, Zeref is stated to be weaker than Acnologia, but he still has the High 6-C+, so the Dragon Gods should also get it full on.

I agree with this. It should stand to reason that if Dragon Selene >= Dragon Acnologia, then Human Selene >= Human Acnologia.

I'd rather keep it as it is for Suzaku for now, it appears Selene wasn't serious even in base form. She's just starting to get serious.

I also agree with Nerd1435z not only that but it’s hard to even tell when he’s using a sword that is a weakness for dragons

At Least doesn’t mean fully comparable either. I would honestly think that the tiers are ok the way they are but the Dragon Gods Human Form should be straight Likely High 6-C+

I’m fine with full on high 6C for the human forms of the dragon gods

but I agree with Nerd on about suzaku let’s keep him where he is at and wait to see how he does against Selene in the upcoming chapters

I'm fine with leaving Suzaku as is, but I still believe the human form Dragon Gods should get the same rating as pre-SBT human Acnologia.

Eh I think the Dragon Forms for DGs should be straight Likely High 6C+ since they are At Least comparable and the DGs Human Forms should also be At Least 6C, Likely High 6C+

Eh I think the Dragon Forms for DGs should be straight Likely High 6C+ since they are At Least comparable
Dragon Forms??? (you prob mean human form)

They were stated to be AT LEAST as strong as acnologia. I don't see the problem with the normal High 6-C+
There's no need to scrutinize it. If ZEREF can get it, who's stated to be weaker than acnologia, and the dragon gods are stated to be AT LEAST as strong as Acnologia, then they 100% should get it.

Dragon Forms??? (you prob mean human form)

They were stated to be AT LEAST as strong as acnologia. I don't see the problem with the normal High 6-C+
There's no need to scrutinize it.
"At Least" doesn't mean a fully comparable though so a Likely should honestly be used

"At Least" doesn't mean a fully comparable though so a Likely should honestly be used
If ZEREF can get it, who's stated to be WEAKER than acnologia, then they should also get the full on. When they said At Least, they meant it in strength, they literally say that. I don't see how that's not warranting them the full on High 6-C+

Has there been anything that said that the human forms are weaker than the dragon forms? Ignia said that is just a physical appearance change and every dragon could do it. It never been mention as a stat change. Don't see why both forms wouldn't be High 6A.
vIklc1y.jpg

Has there been anything that said that the human forms are weaker than the dragon forms? Ignia said that is just a physical appearance change and every dragon could do it. It never been mention as a stat change. Don't see why both forms wouldn't be High 6A.
vIklc1y.jpg
That's for a later CRT mitch will probably make..

"At least" means at the bare minimum the Dragon Gods are as strong as Acnologia, the potential for them to be way stronger than him exists

As for the CRT itself, I agree that the Dragon Gods Human Forms should scale to Human Acnologia, if their Dragon Forms>=Dragon Form Acnologia, it stands to reason that their Human Forms>=Human Form Acnologia, I also agree Suzaku shouldn't scale fully to Selene she hasn't gotten serious yet, unless her getting serious is using her Dragon Form, in which case, I agree with Suzaku scaling to Human Form Selene

I heard some people in the general thread discussing adding a "High 6-A" tier to the Human Forms tho, what are the thoughts on that?

"At least" means at the bare minimum the Dragon Gods are as strong as Acnologia, the potential for them to be way stronger than him exists

As for the CRT itself, I agree that the Dragon Gods Human Forms should scale to Human Acnologia, if their Dragon Forms>=Dragon Form Acnologia, it stands to reason that their Human Forms>=Human Form Acnologia, I also agree Suzaku shouldn't scale fully to Selene she hasn't gotten serious yet, unless her getting serious is using her Dragon Form, in which case, I agree with Suzaku scaling to Human Form Selene

I heard some people in the general thread discussing adding a "High 6-A" tier to the Human Forms tho, what are the thoughts on that?
I think you should make a seperate CRT after this if it gets accepted. I don't think it is something that needs much discussion or a LONG wait.

I’m neutral on High 6-A human forms, leaning toward agreeing on it. Ignia makes note of how they have human forms and doesn’t mention them being any weaker than their dragon forms. Plus, August saw human Acnologia and deduced that he couldn’t win. Also, I don’t know how relevant this is, but just sensing human Acnologia’s power despite never having seen his human form was enough for August to deduce that it was Acnologia.

But I’m fine with leaving this for later.

Last edited:
Dragon form was directly stated to provide a boost in durability and intellect in case of Irene.
She also casually breaks the bones of Erza with a simple swipe of her hand in Dragon form.
It's kinda apparent that it boosts stats if you ask me.

Dragon form was directly stated to provide a boost in durability and intellect in case of Irene.
She also casually breaks the bones of Erza with a simple swipe of her hand in Dragon form.
It's kinda apparent that it boosts stats if you ask me.
Maybe that's the case for humans that turn into dragons (Irene, Acno) whereas the DGs are natural Dragons that can take the appearance of humans?

Those humans have already turned into Dragons though, they too are just polymorphing into human form. In case of Irene she needed Zeref's help.

Even for Irene it was stated she still has the biological functions of a Dragon but it's just a change in appearance iirc. But her power clearly gained a boost when she goes Dragon form.

We also see them using Dragon form over human form when in combat. And Dragon scales are supposed to be super tough and resilient.

Transforming your body in general is a boost or nerf to your powers like with how Charle gets a boost to her stats and hax when human and Take-Over is just transforming your own body into what you have taken over. Merc losing his power even caused him to become a human. Hard disagree on human form Dragons maintaining their normal power.

Altho it appears humans who transformed into Dragons have the soul of a human. Or maybe it's just a shape they gave it with thought projection idk.

Aren’t we supposed to save the discussion about Dragon forms being equal to Human forms in a separate CRT

and really is even the point of the upcoming CRT I thought it was to discuss Human form Acnologia scaling above Ars magia due to a statement from august about human form Acnologia not about whether or not the dragon form increases stats or not??

Aren’t we supposed to save the discussion about Dragon forms being equal to Human forms in a separate CRT

and really is even the point of the upcoming CRT I thought it was to discuss Human form Acnologia scaling above Ars magia due to a statement from august about human form Acnologia not about whether or not the dragon form increases stats or not??
Actually the CRT was initially about changing Selene's human form to scale to pre-SBT human Acnologia.

I think we can all agree that since...

Dragon Form Dragon Gods>=Dragon Form Acnologia (Pre-SBT)

It would make sense that

Human Form Dragon Gods>=Human Form Acnologia (Pre-SBT)

I mean it's rather simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back