• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza ability additions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza should get “Dimensional Storage”via being able to store weapons/armors inside her dimensions without having to physically grab or equip weapon/armor and via being able to pull weapons/armors out of this dimension at anytime(Link)(Link/Time stamp 24:05)

Erza should get “limited non physical interaction” via being able to cut through the very air itself something Aria thought was impossible(Link)

I’m kinda on the fence about this as we don’t even know the full effects of the spell that was casted but I think Erza could get “resistance or at least limited resistance to life absorption” via being able to withstand Aria’s
“All life sucking” spell with no visible sign of distress at all where as Natsu was in visible pain from having his life sucked away(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)

I’m also neutral on this but I think Erza could possibly get instinctive reaction via being able to preform actions “without thinking” such as when she was able to grab and remove Minerva’s skirt by complete accident as she kicked Minerva away and stating she did it without thinking(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)(Link)

Disagree heavily with NPI, cutting through air isn't an example of interacting with something intangible.

I also don't think that's nearly enough to justify I.E especially since that seems to be a gag scene more than anything.

Interacting with Air isn't enough for NPI iirc, as for the instinctive reaction we have several other feats for Erza as well. Such as being able to fight without her 5 senses. She also has better feats of IR than Natsu in 100 years quest as she Blocked Suzaku's attack which blitzed Natsu despite him being able to react to attacks faster than he can see in the Aldoron Fight.

The Rest I agree with

Interacting with Air isn't enough for NPI iirc, as for the instinctive reaction we have several other feats for Erza as well. Such as being able to fight without her 5 senses. She also has better feats of IR than Natsu in 100 years quest as she Blocked Suzaku's attack which blitzed Natsu despite him being able to react to attacks faster than he can see in the Aldoron Fight.
Yeah, being able to fight without her 5 senses is actually perfect for Instinctive Reaction

Man I always forget abilities that exist

5 senses is fair but reacting to attacks that blitzed you previously isn't an example of IR. I.R doesn't increase the speed at which you react at, your speed isn't increased you just don't waste any unnecessary movements in order to react.

its about time the HST realised fairy tail is the strongest shonen verse
lzzIDKp.png

We could go with “possible resistance to life absorption” since it’s not completely clear on how the spell works we only have Aria’s words to go off on and we have Erza being unfazed by the effects of the spell

I agree with Dimensional Storage and Instinctive Reaction, iffy on the other two.
well interacting with air doesn’t count as NPI so that’s out

Alright this is just a update post

Dimensional storage seems pretty Uncontroversial so far as no one has voiced any issues with it

NPI is a no go due to interacting with air not counting as interacting with something intangible

Most seem to be on the fence about resistance to life absorption so I think a “possible” rating would suffice

Most seem fine with instinctive reaction due to Erza being Abel to fight without attachment to her 5 senses

I’ll tally up the votes once we get more staff and or other members involved

Resistance to life absorption should be fine as Makarov was done in by the spell within a far shorter timeframe than Erza was exposed for, and it had little to no effect on Erza as well. Natsu being affected by it just adds more credence to the fact that it didn't just ko Makarov because of his age either.

Resistance to life absorption should be fine as Makarov was done in by the spell within a far shorter timeframe than Erza was exposed for, and it had little to no effect on Erza as well. Natsu being affected by it just adds more credence to the fact that it didn't just ko Makarov because of his age either.
That was different spell that hit makarov what he got hit with was Metsu which drains magic power however what Aria used against Erza and Natsu was Zero

so erza cut thru Aria air manip Zero before the effect could occur? from what i see of the gif on aria zero profile is it jus air manip? looks like space manip aswell

so erza cut thru Aria air manip Zero before the effect could occur? from what i see of the gif on aria zero profile is it jus air manip? looks like space manip aswell
Well Natsu is seen screaming in pain once the spell is casted however Erza is seen unfazed by the effects of the spell

Aria states Zero sucks up all life and Erza says it’s magic that sucks up life as well and we know Aria was intending to kill them with the spell

however Erza cut him down before he could finish the spell and kill them so we never got to see the full effects of the spell all we know is that it’s stated to suck up all life and that Erza was unfazed by its effects where as Natsu was screaming in pain

ok just making sure its not a different spell/instance causing the effects to screaming natsu
if he was in the process of casting it and natsu is already screaming while erza cuts it and one shots him life absorption resistance seems fine what ch is this?

ok just making sure its not a different spell/instance causing the effects to screaming natsu
if he was in the process of casting it and natsu is already screaming while erza cuts it and one shots him life absorption resistance seems fine what ch is this?
It’s 58 but yea Aria cast Zero we see Natsu screaming in pain from the effects of Zero however we see Erza is unfazed by its effects we see she then charges at him then he shoots some air blast at her which she cuts through then she one shot him

natsu took a few blows but erza was also in bad condition
aria declares he'll get serious then opens his eyes to release his enormous contained magic power then prepares his zero attack
natsu is in pain during the activation process but erza really unfazed charges cuts the air to one shot yea i agree

Dimensional Storage and Possibly Resistance to Life Absorption are good.

Instinctive Reaction for fighting without her 5 senses is good, but I wouldn't include her grabbing Minerva's skirt, as it looks like something that happened by accident and not everything done without thinking should be instinctive reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back