• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don't think this needs a full CRT, but Gray and Silver should get Fire Resistance, since Natsu, who has extremely potent Fire and Heat was unable to melt Ice Devil Slayer Magic Ice
85yFUjA.jpg

Yeah its pretty cut clear.

Although Natsu at this point doesn't have any crazy heat feats such as his sand vaporization he achieved much later down the road. Iirc Natsu at this point is capable of melting iron and such. Still a resistance nonetheless however.

I have added an "Enhanced by Emotions" form for X791 Natsu

That form pretty much covers his fight with Etherious Mard Geer and how thanks to an amp of emotions, he was able to match Devil Slayer Gray and perform far better than his regular Base Form is capable of

Youko gets a cool new form, Erza gets a badass new Armor, overall a great fight

Natsu also encounters Suzaku

I should have brought this up earlier; but why have the spirit artists been given empowerment. As far as we know emotion boost's are exclusively a feature of magic.

I should have brought this up earlier; but why have the spirit artists been given empowerment. As far as we know emotion boost's are exclusively a feature of magic.
Curse Power and Spirit Power should also be tied to emotions

Pretty sure Selene is going to overpower Suzaku. Like there would be a brief fight, but Suzaku might struggle. If Natsu and Erza are back up after Wendy heals them, probably Natsu fights Selene and Erza fights Suzaku. Hopefully they both get buffs or something from Faris and Touka or someone. Gray also likely would fight Hakune and Lucy fights Mimi again.

Quick question I have that if someone could answer it’d be awesome. I haven’t read Fairy Tail in a while but the 5 dragon gods are stated to be comparable to Acnologia’s dragon form even though when the page linked just says Acnologia and doesn’t specify which form. It’s also stated that the 5 fled to Guiltina in order to escape from him so it kinda contradicts itself.

I don’t plan to make a crt or anything since I’m not knowledgeable enough on the series and don’t really see a problem with it, but can someone provide me the context of it since even human Acnologia is pretty far above every character?

In chapter 2, when Elefseria says that they are at least Acnologia level, happy thinks exactly about Dragon Form Acno. And the dragon gods fled from Acno hundreds of years ago, long before they gained the strength they do now.

Don't think it was as much of a duel as much as it was a one sided fight. It's not like they were comparable, they needed to flee for years to get stronger.

Also we don't scale to Dragon Gods to one another correct? They have pretty different stats, such as Aldo being the biggest tank out of the bunch.

Don't think it was as much of a duel as much as it was a one sided fight. It's not like they were comparable, they needed to flee for years to get stronger.

Also we don't scale to Dragon Gods to one another correct? They have pretty different stats, such as Aldo being the biggest tank out of the bunch.
They do scale to each other, Selene says they are all rivals in power and they all scale to Dragon Form Acnologia

Back