• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: X791 Possible Orga Upgrade

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
One thing that needs to be addressed now that Sting and Rogue are 7-A is whether or not we scale Orga above them, in the Sun Village Arc, it is said that Orga is the strongest member of Sabertooth and that is literally right before the Tartaros Arc where Sting and Rogue are 7-A, so the question is whether or not we scale him to that version of them

If Orga does scale to them, then that means that Jura, Laxus, Jellal, HFDM Natsu, WSDM Future Rogue, and the Eclipse Dragons become 7-A as well

This is supported by Mira stating that even her and Erza working together might not be able to beat Jura

Thoughts? Honestly I'm rather neutral on it

Last edited:
I agree with this scaling. It's made clear that around the time Sting/Rogue are 7-A, Orga is still the strongest, making him 7-A as well. I also agree with the scaling, as it's some pretty self-explanatory stuff.

Wouldn't Jura and co scale above orga as he onshot him. Not to mention the results of that power rating device they used.

I'm a bit iffy because I'm unsure if those profiles are meant to represent the characters in the part of the story they where published.

I can see Orga being the strongest during the Dai Matou Enbu, but Sting and Rogue became considerably stronger after that.

I'm a bit iffy because I'm unsure if those profiles are meant to represent the characters in the part of the story they where published.

I can see Orga being the strongest during the Dai Matou Enbu, but Sting and Rogue became considerably stronger after that.
I mean the Sun Village Arc was literally right before the Tartaros Arc and that's when the comment about Orga being the strongest was made

I don't think Sting and Rogue could have become so much stronger in that short period of time between the Sun Village Arc and Tartaros Arc

What I meant is that the release of those profiles spanned over many chapters, and I'm not sure if they reflect the characters in the exact point in time when their profile has been used as a cover.

What I meant is that the release of those profiles spanned over many chapters, and I'm not sure if they reflect the characters in the exact point in time when their profile has been used as a cover.
They do, the profiles mention the advents after the Grand Magic Games, they mention how Sting is now Master and stuff like that

Orga's Profile also mentions his loss to Jura and what he is doing after the GMG

So that means that even in the Sun Village Arc, Orga was the strongest Sabertooth Member

I mean I don’t think Orga could be considered the strongest in sabertooth during the Grand magic games arc considering the fact that Jiemma was considered to stand at the top of all the human Guilds during his time as the master of sabertooth

so it has to be post Jiemma death at the very least

They do, the profiles mention the advents after the Grand Magic Games, they mention how Sting is now Master and stuff like that

Orga's Profile also mentions his loss to Jura and what he is doing after the GMG

So that means that even in the Sun Village Arc, Orga was the strongest Sabertooth Member
I agree, then.

Gonna disagree. Orga getting one shot happened before this statement and before Sting and Rogue get massively stronger so there is no connection between Mard and the GMG characters.

The Mira and Erza in question also don’t have any scaling to support the mountain level (even in Tartaros), just higher into city level which Jura already is.

Yeah imma disagree as well. Not only that but we don’t even know if he’s still considered the “strongest”

Gonna disagree. Orga getting one shot happened before this statement and before Sting and Rogue get massively stronger so there is no connection between Mard and the GMG characters.

The Mira and Erza in question also don’t have any scaling to support the mountain level (even in Tartaros), just higher into city level which Jura already is.
Orga is called the strongest right in the sun village arc and it is noted that he currently wants to get stronger, implying he hasn't gotten stronger just yet, so he'd still be the strongest even in the Tartaros Arc

It also makes little sense to assume that Sting and Rogue only got way stronger between the small gap of the Sun Village Arc and Tartaros Arc

Also I am not suggesting 7-A Erza or Mira, just the people I mentioned in the OP

Last edited:
Narratively, that jump happens throughout the span of post-GMG and Tartaros as a result of Sabertooth as a guild being overhauled, and Orga's profile noting that he currently wants to get stronger means that Orga was always that strong and hasn't gotten stronger yet. This would mean he was always at that 7-A level.

I was hesitant at first but after going over the timeline of events I'm inclined to agree. The time between the sun jewel arc and the Tartaros arc are mere days at most as The bombing of the Magic Council occurs the morning of Team Natsu's return from the Sun Village as Erza was briefing Makarov of the events that had transpired there. I find this to be to small of a timeframe for Sting and Rogue to surpass Natsu 5x over with mere Training given they couldn't even surpass Natsu by that much with 7 Years of training.

I was hesitant at first but after going over the timeline of events I'm inclined to agree. The time between the sun jewel arc and the Tartaros arc are mere days at most as The bombing of the Magic Council occurs the morning of Team Natsu's return from the Sun Village as Erza was briefing Makarov of the events that had transpired there. I find this to be to small of a timeframe for Sting and Rogue to surpass Natsu 5x over with mere Training given they couldn't even surpass Natsu by that much with 7 Years of training.
This is also supported as Erza sent a letter to Sabertooth right after the Sun Village Arc and the guild was trying to figure out what the letter was saying up until they appear in the Tartaros Arc

Meaning they were likely busy from the Sun Village Arc to Tartaros Arc trying to figure out what Erza's letter meant and would have no time to train, remember that the big buffs Sting and Rogue got happened after their fights with Natsu and Gajeel during the GMG Arc mainly and Orga still being stronger than them during Tartaros Arc is very likely

Last edited:
So you are saying that Sabertooth were all busy between GMG until Tartaros? So Sting and Rogue didn’t have time to become stronger? Are we in the business of letting people keep their emotion amp (Sting) or a temporary power up (Rogue)? Cuz if so, a lot of people are getting buffs. It’s more logical to say they trained and got stronger in the meantime seeing as Orga’s profile even mentions how he wants to get stronger.

Orga also can’t have always been 7-A since Jiemma > Orga and Jiemma needed to become a demon to get there and has no feats besides casually slapping base Sting and Rogue, tanking base Natsu, and having his attack barely budge base Natsu who definitely isn’t 7-A.

So you are saying that Sabertooth were all busy between GMG until Tartaros? So Sting and Rogue didn’t have time to become stronger? Are we in the business of letting people keep their emotion amp (Sting) or a temporary power up (Rogue)? Cuz if so, a lot of people are getting buffs. It’s more logical to say they trained and got stronger in the meantime seeing as Orga’s profile even mentions how he wants to get stronger.

Orga also can’t have always been 7-A since Jiemma > Orga and Jiemma needed to become a demon to get there and has no feats besides casually slapping base Sting and Rogue, tanking base Natsu, and having his attack barely budge base Natsu who definitely isn’t 7-A.
No I am saying they were busy from the Sun Village Arc to the Tartaros Arc, which is when the Orga statement was made

Also it has never been stated that Jiemma is stronger than Orga, Masters being the strongest is almost never the case

If that were the case, make Makarov High 6-A right now.

Also, we know Sting and Rogue got stronger because narratively they're the ones that actively grew from the events of the GMG. We don't have that for Orga, and the statement that he wants to become stronger comes from the Sun Village, meaning that he was already that strong and just wants to become stronger.

No. Jiemma > Orga because he runs the whole guild on strength. Quite literally everyone in the guild is shook in his presence when any of them have failed. He was the strongest until Sting bopped his ass. Mard even says as much when he says Jiemma was at the top of all light guilds.

Sting got stronger when Lector was at risk, Rogue never did. He only got possessed by Future Rogue who then dipped and had no more feats besides failing to affect a dragon. Orga’s narrative is that he wants to get stronger after the GMG and the profile says that he has already begun training to get stronger. Here are two different translation saying as much. [1][2]

All of the profiles start with recounting events as they were before the GMG, before proceeding into what happened that involved the profile owner and then what they are currently doing. This means that being the strongest refers to him during the GMG, not necessarily after, especially when Sting and Rogue both get better feats and Sting blatantly surpasses him if you want to say he kept the amp even after Lector escaped.
Yes, he still has the emotion amp because he is still fighting for Lector since Minerva is threatening his life. Why does Sting keep the power from his friend’s life being at risk when the risk has passed while no one else does? Are we now letting base Gray keep the Juvia amp in Alvarez that puts him on par with END?

Orga was never shown shook, it is well within the realm of possibility for Orga to be stronger than Jiemma, Mard Geer didn’t even know Orga existed, so that statement is invalid

Also once again, Orga wanting to get stronger doesn’t mean he has at that point yet, if he starts training right during the Sun Village Arc, he wouldn’t have much time to get that much stronger since Tartaros is literally a few days later

Well to be fair being considered to be at the “top” of the guild doesn’t necessarily mean strength it could just mean your position in the guild is at the top due to being the master

And Jiemma being at the top of the human guilds is kinda contentious when ya look at the context I mean Sabertooth was considered the strongest guild at the time so the master of the guild would technically be at the top of the human guilds due to Sabertooth being number 1 in the country but that could be because Jura and Lyon were stated to have not participated in the past years of the GMG and only participated once Fairy tail joined in

Plus now that I think it about Jiemma being the strongest in the guild is also kinda contentious because despite the entire guild watch as sting one shot him we still get the statement from Rufus saying that even post Sting power up that Minerva is stronger than the twin dragons and is the greatest wizard in sabertooth https://official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Fairy-Tail/0312-004.png

Well to be fair being considered to be at the “top” of the guild doesn’t necessarily mean strength it could just mean your position in the guild is at the top due to being the master

And Jiemma being at the top of the human guilds is kinda contentious when ya look at the context I mean Sabertooth was considered the strongest guild at the time so the master of the guild would technically be at the top of the human guilds due to Sabertooth being number 1 in the country but that could be because Jura and Lyon were stated to have not participated in the past years of the GMG and only participated once Fairy tail joined in

Plus now that I think it about Jiemma being the strongest in the guild is also kinda contentious because despite the entire guild watch as sting one shot him we still get the statement from Rufus saying that even post Sting power up that Minerva is stronger than the twin dragons and is the greatest wizard in sabertooth https://official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Fairy-Tail/0312-004.png
Wow, this actually makes sense.

Ok I believe that the upgrades have been accepted, 3 staff members besides myself and the majority of users agree to the upgrades

So I will apply the changes and close this thread

Back