• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Cool fight chapter, Youko is hurting and fighting Natsu and Erza, so she's 6-C

Lucy's also putting in work, putting her into Elentir is gonna be great for matches since she is capable of summoning all her Celestial Spirits at once

I wonder if Elentir allows her to summon the Spirit King without having to sacrifice any key.

Lucy is really Hareta for DP Adventure rn, just spam summons and then hop in as well. Wendy and Lucy really been going crazy recently.

Probably not, you can only summon him with his key, and said key can only be got by sacrificing another key. Having to spend less energy won't change that fact.

Probably not, you can only summon him with his key, and said key can only be got by sacrificing another key. Having to spend less energy won't change that fact.
I mean I am like 90% sure the loop hole will be that she can summon him without sacrificing a key in Elentir

I hope that is the case, because Hoo Boy would that be awesome to see, Star Dress CSK

Pretty sure the CSK would happen when Lucy fights Mimi again considering even her strongest in terms of strength CS Taurus was overpowered by Mimi.

I hope if she does summon the CSK, it would be against Selene

I want to see High 6-A CSK Star Dress Lucy, I would love that so much

I hope if she does summon the CSK, it would be against Selene

I want to see High 6-A CSK Star Dress Lucy, I would love that so much
Pretty sure that is not the case because remember that CSK even had a hard time against Mard Geer. Yes, that was before the timeskips, but given Lucy's state right now, wouldn't stand a chance against Selene. By Fairy Tail lore, you can't kill or hurt a Dragon without Dragon Slayer Magic. Also, it doesn't make any sense because that just puts the other stronger fighters like Gray, Erza, Laxus and Gajeel to shame immediately. So the only logical fight against Selene is Natsu.

It’s not like I said I wanted him to beat Selene. But him showing up for a mini boss who isn’t even interesting is disappointing as hell.

You realise CSK swings hilariously above Lucy’s weight class and his primary issue with Mard was stamina, right? CSK was swapping hands with Mard = Jiemma > all of the Gates. Star Dress Lucy was relative to one Gate and recently got access to two Spirits at a time back then. Now Star Dress Lucy is proving relative to base Natsu and can summon all of her Spirits at once because of her power in Elentir. CSK stepping to Selene, even temporarily, is hardly out of the question given how massively Lucy has been amped rn.

Wendy just enchants Lucy it CSK with DSM. It’s been done multiple times so far so why not here?

Putting them to shame? You mean a once off ally that requires her to sacrifice one of her best friends to summon? This isn’t something she is gonna do all the time and is only even being brought up because the current setting of the story allows previously established rules to be tossed out the window.

Fairly certain Natsu being the one to beat Selene has never been up for contention. He is always the one to beat them but this being FT means he will get help in some fashion. Against Merc the rest of Team Natsu and Ignia helped him out, and against Aldoron FT beat up the God Seeds with Gigajeel scrapping with the main body. This is no different. We think a CSK dress would be awesome, the setting allows for it to be possible, and Celestial Spirits thematically matches with Selene and a universe that uses Spiritual Arts.

I don’t get why you are so dead set against this. It’s just harmless theorising and ideas of what we want to see.

Yeah I am like 99.99% certain Natsu will not become Full Power Dragon God level and beat one of them solo until Ignia

Or maybe he could but Ignia is the most powerful out of the Dragon Gods. But my point is that I'm certain Natsu is most likely fighting Selene, not immediately becoming Dragon God Level.
Natsu will totally fight all of the Dragon Gods, whether or not he is the one to deal the finishing blow is up in the air, but he will play a huge part in fighting all of them

Personally I feel that Suzaku should be the one to officially slay Selene

Suzaku could join forces with the FT team to take down Selene, consume her after the fight and try to defeat them, even though I don't think he's that kind of character.

But if someone else besides Natsu ends up beating Selene I wouldn't be disappointed at all, I want to see others shine.

Eh fair, but him being close would be fun

I fully believe Georg Raizen should be Dragon God level
At the moment, neither of Diabolos experienced how powerful the Dragon Gods are. So even if Suzaku is an elite in Diabolos, it doesn't seem right that he just slays a Dragon God because that would be anti-climatic. Because why would Georg be sending Skullion, Kyria and Madmole in the first place find the Dragon Gods if Suzaku is supposedly more capable?

Speaking of which, I could see Georg Raizen being a final opponent after Ignia if he uses some kind of power that rivals or surpasses Dragon Gods. Considering how power hungry he is.

Oh yeah, to back up from my last comment. I don't expect Natsu being full Dragon God level now but I hope to soon see him do bigger feats. So far, I hope it is destroying the moon or something above if that's what I believe to be the key to fighting Selene.

Suzaku could join forces with the FT team to take down Selene, consume her after the fight and try to defeat them, even though I don't think he's that kind of character.

But if someone else besides Natsu ends up beating Selene I wouldn't be disappointed at all, I want to see others shine.
But Natsu fighting the Dragon Gods including Selene to get stronger is basically the point to his upcoming battle with Ignia.

AqzEiwX.png

Pandemonium should be included as a technique, we also have good panels showing all the yokais.

Her stamina also should be modified, it's true that she can summon endless yokais, but we don't know if the same applies to all of her spiritual arts and especially physical stamina.

Pandemonium should be included as a technique, we also have good panels showing all the yokais.

Her stamina also should be modified, it's true that she can summon endless yokais, but we don't know if the same applies to all of her spiritual arts and especially physical stamina.
I agree with that, it's pretty similar to Cracker's Devil Fruit. He can summon an infinite amount of biscuit soldiers but cleary doesn't have the stamina to utilize it to it's fullest.

Pandemonium is a mistranslation of the english wording of Hyakki Yagyō

It’s the name of Yokai Summoning in general, not just her infinite summon spam, but you’re right about the stamina bit

Hey by the way isn’t the statement about Erza’s wing blade “cutting without making direct contact”
A mistranslation because the official translation just says she cuts so swiftly and smoothly it’s undetectable https://official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Fairy-Tail/0431-019.png

And the anime says it’s cuts without being noticed(season 3 episode 282 @ 13:45)

So shouldn’t Erza have limited durability negation removed since she is making contact with her opponent it’s just fast and undetectable??

Hey by the way isn’t the statement about Erza’s wing blade “cutting without making direct contact”
A mistranslation because the official translation just says she cuts so swiftly and smoothly it’s undetectable https://official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Fairy-Tail/0431-019.png

And the anime says it’s cuts without being noticed(season 3 episode 282 @ 13:45)

So shouldn’t Erza have limited durability negation removed since she is making contact with her opponent it’s just fast and undetectable??
Agree

Back