• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Me in the latest FT CRT:
589.gif
I never should have made that CRT, it was hardly worth it...

BTW, I'm totally removing the "Likely highers" from all the High 6-A characters, if both potential values of the tier are both High 6-A, there is no reason at all for the "Likely higher" to exist, I mean it just clutters the profiles

This may not matter to anyone else, but it matters to me, Formatting is everything to me

Obviously I know we already accept DS magic ignoring the durability of dragons

but I thought I would just mention this Statement as it pretty much confirms DS magic(or at least the secret arts) ignore the durability of dragons
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-126-page-15.html

People who thought Lucy wouldn't be saved by appealing to her humanity and memories are crazy, I mean this was a pretty predictable outcome, we all should have expected Aquarius to save Lucy by making her recall their past

An absolutely meh chapter about friendship magic: "Remember who you are and you can surpass everything - magic, youkai techniques, etc." There are nothing more interesting there.

UPD: Oh wait, Wendy said: "Ice powers is powerless before spiritual power".

I feel like gray will somehow turn Wendy back to normal the same way Aquarius did to Lucy
or maybe he could defeat her the same way he did on Tenrou as like a call back or something

because I doubt gray will actually physically fight Wendy I don’t think that’s his style

Yea probably something quick I doubt he will have a full on CQC battle with her or anything like that he might just freeze her with his devil slaying power which might have some kinda special effect on her due to her being a Yokai

- Ft establishes it's friends/family themes very clearly throughout the series and considers the power of emotions the strongest

- FT fandom when emotional power ups happen
b209db0b589969075f5379495cc22b2e.jpg

I can't be the only one who feels like this happens only to FT kek.

Anyway I liked the chapter and glad Natsu stayed. Rather have them stick together and get everyone back and escape

I don’t really get the statement of spirts arts being immune to ice

like is it saying that people who use them are immune to ace or the Arts themselves or is it just the Yokai or what

Good point I guess, but it hasn't happened yet, have to change your comment as well tho

I ain’t gonna lie this chapter looks a little underwhelming I was hoping to see Yokai Erza in action but I guess not

But I’m at least hyped to finally see the white priestess next chapter though

I am a bit disappointed that the Yokai Forms got rushed, however I really didn't want to spend several months dealing with brainwashed Fairy Tail Guild Members again, we already did that in the Aldoron Arc, I imagine this was rushed purely because we still have a lot of characters to deal with, I mean we have the Three Beauty Gods, Suzaku+Dragon Eaters, and Selene to deal with in this Arc likely, so dealing with the Yokai Forms for a long time would likely drag out the story, so we will move on fast

I mean Hiro and Ueda probably want to finish the Selene Arc either this year or early next year

Wendy seemed confident her magic could heal poison that destroys on a celullar level.
I swear she's eventually becoming the most broken character in FT.

Back