• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet resistance to power null addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be pretty simple and straightforward but in the first Fairy tail movie the Phoenix Priestess which is accepted as canon here

we see Erza battle a character named Coordinator who has the power to nullify magic and she does so to many characters throughout the movie including Erza and as she battles Erza she is able to nullify multiple different forms of Erza’s armors at least that is until Erza gets to her wedding dress which Coordinator is unable to nullify
And we find out the reason she is unable to nullify Erza’s wedding dress it’s due to the amount Erza’s will power and focus which she didn’t posses enough willpower or focus in her other forms as she is possess more willpower when using the wedding dress as she doesn’t want to let go it it do to her hope to get married

So Erza should get resistance to power nullification Via her wedding dress

Erza should also get Supernatural Willpower as she once was Abel to contain her self she was Abel to use her willpower and focus alone to be Abel to resist Coordinator’s power null spell

Agree-
SenseiKeleon
Zackra1799
SamanPatou(Staff)
Nerd1435
Zencha9
DarkDragonMedeus(Staff)
MehmetSalih123
DemonGodMitchAubin(Staff)
AnonymousBlank

Disagree-

Neutral-

Last edited:
It was removed from FT's characters because they didn't meet the standards of showing supernatural properties through willpower alone, and I don't think it can be scaled, otherwise it could be argued to give it to all FT's main crew and even some villains, which is one of the thing meant to avoid in the related CRT.

It was removed from FT's characters because they didn't meet the standards of showing supernatural properties through willpower alone, and I don't think it can be scaled, otherwise it could be argued to give it to all FT's main crew and even some villains, which is one of the thing meant to avoid in the related CRT.
Oh well it still should be given to Erza considering she resisted the power null via her willpower and Focus alone

I have a thread planned regarding FT's supernatural will power.

Well we can just save giving Erza supernatural willpower for later then if Zackra gonna make a thread

we can just focus on Erza’s resistance to power null

You can always add it to the op, and see if others agree, it's not a big deal and it's related to the reason why she has resistance to powernull.

I would like to add more justification to Erza's Supernatural Willpower:

Erza was able to withstand dozens of Kyoka’s slashes despite each slash sending pain into Erza that is equivalent to this, and she was able to withstand it without flinching. She was able to nullify Neinharts historia’s with just a glare. She was also fully capable of fighting and damaging Irene despite having most of her bones broken and a sword through her Abdomen.

Well with no one disagreeing and having 3 staff members who agree with the proposal

I think adding resistance to power null and supernatural willpower via her wedding can be added

Though I’m not experienced in editing profiles so is someone willing to handle adding on the proposed additions??

Well with no one disagreeing and having 3 staff members who agree with the proposal

I think adding resistance to power null and supernatural willpower via her wedding can be added

Though I’m not experienced in editing profiles so is someone willing to handle adding on the proposed additions??
Supernatural willpower doesn't need the via wedding dress given she has performed strong willpower feats without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back