• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Aquarius appeared in this world because of an overabundance of magical power, Lucy can summon spirits without a key, and because there was water.

And Lucy in the form of a Wet Woman, does not use magical power, but spiritual power (Reiryoku - 霊力). And much stronger than usual herself, which Natsu talks about in text (and also compares her to Juvia). Youko ability is turning people into monsters and amplify thier powers by many times over.

Natsu calls Lucy - Serpentlucy.

Wendy became a Werewolf Cat (bakeneko), Happy and Charlie became Water Tigers (Suiko)

As a result, Serpentlucy infuriates Natsu and he gets through with a Lightning-Flame Dragon mode. Aquarius mention: "Are you going to kill Lucy?"

P.S.
There no any Acid in this chapter, Wet Woman use only water.

Last edited:
Why would Aquarius say that ?

Because Natsu use Lightning Flame Dragon Mode and was piss off
Still she should know Natsu well enough at this point to know he won't go that far especially against Lucy. Unless it was in a joking way, but even still kind of a weird comment.

Someone try to tell me this isn't true
7sGrAIX.jpg

Youko’s power amped Lucy’s power several times over, you know what that means? Confirmed at least 3x buff, that’s also consistent as hell since Base Natsu is over 3x stronger than Base Lucy

LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!

Youko’s power amped Lucy’s power several times over, you know what that means? Confirmed at least 3x buff, that’s also consistent as hell since Base Natsu is over 3x stronger than Base Lucy

LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!
Yep, Youko is a pretty strong summoner/support. Excited to see what Erza is and whoever fights her. Either Natsu or Gray possibly both.

Hey quick question
so I was looking at Tanjirou’s page and I saw he has Precognition via being able to predict his opponent’s movements via smell https://***********.com/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-104-page-14.html

And At the same time I was just rereading the Tower of heaven arc and I noticed that during the fight between Natsu and Jellal

We get a statement from Natsu saying that Natsu is attempting to predict Jellals movements via using all his senses and we see Natsu is able to pinpoint Jellals next attack is just Jellal dodges by increasing his speed https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-96-page-12.html

https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-96-page-13.html

So would that count as precognition or a limited form of it for Natsu or something??

I mean obviously this will have to have its own CRT after the current one is finished

I was just wondering would it even qualify for precog or would it be some kinda other ability or something

So... Why is Lucy 6-C without saying in Yokai form or something? Clearly that amount of power was achieved by Youko turning her into it, not done it herself.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Volume 8 has dropped
kxOlkrt.jpg

Some things to note

1. Natsu continues to be the main focus of every single cover, dude is hogging the spot light
2. Edolas Nalu with Nasha is on the cover is beautiful, I'm glad Ueda knows that's what the people want
3. Selene is blonde? That caught me mega off guard
4. That moon in background looks like a real moon, I hope this is a good sign for potential Tier 5 Fairy Tail soon

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Volume 8 has dropped
kxOlkrt.jpg

Some things to note

1. Natsu continues to be the main focus of every single cover, dude is hogging the spot light
2. Edolas Nalu with Nasha is on the cover is beautiful, I'm glad Ueda knows that's what the people want
3. Selene is blonde? That caught me mega off guard
4. That moon in background looks like a real moon, I hope this is a good sign for potential Tier 5 Fairy Tail soon
1. For this cover, I wouldn't be surprised from the moment Natsu threw a punch at Selene.
2. Both Mashima and Ueda as Mashima is the storyboarder of this sequel.
3. Sort of like a pale blonde. But that doesn't necessarily mean she's related to Lucy as Selene is a Dragon originated from Earthland.
4. Hope that happens.

It was a some sort of shield with a fake moon imprinted, but it was a big troll, because at that moment a lot of people thought Fairy tail was gonna take the Dragon ball route of extremely high power levels early on.

It was a some sort of shield with a fake moon imprinted, but it was a big troll, because at that moment a lot of people thought Fairy tail was gonna take the Dragon ball route of extremely high power levels early on.
I mean ...... we got Natsu tanking infinite futures during Tenrou.

yo, you know what would be better? if the dragon slayer guild was just a "slayer" we need more devil and god slayers

That would be cool but Mashima likes his dragons too much. Relevant God Slayers would be nice. Devil Slayers are kinda weird imo. Despite demons and things that classify as demons being the most common of Dragons, Gods and Devils in the current era, we only have Gray to represent while we have two gods (one of whom is only spoken about) and 3 Slayers for them. At least Dragons and their Slayer ratio makes sense.

Back