• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don’t think being human form changes one’s capabilities, only level of strength, but she healed in human form, not dragon form with Ignia.

He did, that it what those heat blasts were when he attacked Lexus with
Laxus dodged that fireball with it only clipping his shirt.

Technically it is a plasma ball, but there does show some scorching over his sholder.
Fair, though it not being a direct hit does make laxus's feat of resisting such high temperatures questionable. Is it confirmed that wall was using plasma from MCF in that attack?

Fair, though it not being a direct hit does make laxus's feat of resisting such high temperatures questionable. Is it confirmed that wall was using plasma from MCF in that attack?
I am mot saying he can resist it, there is notes at the end of the volume talking about how he use Magic as a substitute for magnetic field to contain and keep the plasma moving.

I am mot saying he can resist it, there is notes at the end of the volume talking about how he use Magic as a substitute for magnetic field to contain and keep the plasma moving.
Laxus 's profile lists him as resisting MCF temperatures for getting clipped by wall's vortex assault.

So from what I understand it seems like Irene transferred Selene’s wounds to herself so that Selene could live. And as a way of thanking her Selene helped reincarnate Irene who in turn became Edolas Jellal and Erza’s newborn child.

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 121 Raws

Ayo wtf??? Did Irene just become her alternate daughter’s daughter? Also how long has it been since Elentir? Seemed mega short but Knightwalker managed to give birth despite showing no signs of pregnancy.

Props to Mystogan for maintaining Edolas lead over Earthland in terms of pairings.

Also down bad on future Irene statements for scaling.

Irene being gone = most likely no more strength statements for Irene
Ah, I see.

I just assumed that they said something in the actual chapter.

At least we won't have to hear @Vergil_Lucifer claim Irene is 1 million times Erza anymore.

Also, since Irene is Edolas Erza's daughter, I hope to God that this won't lead to some sort of magical inbreeding.

SWEET HOME EDOLAS-

People shouldn’t brush aside the fact that Selene can just deal with spirits and ghosts.

people even brushed aside the fact that she was able to cancel white out in such a massive scale from far away.

She is exceptionally good at enchantment type magic.

Chapter is out on manga dex. So yeah Irene enchanted the wounds onto herself as a way to atone for her sins and than told Selene to kill her and send her to a world without magic (Edolas) using her gate. And then she somehow reincarnated as Knightwalker and Mystogan’s daughter and is also named Irene.

And that Selene said that Irene has magic power that will well beyond the capacity of Wendy’s own which is a nice touch at least for where her persona at least stands, considering we see where Wendy’s magic power is recently.

Chapter is out on manga dex. So yeah Irene enchanted the wounds onto herself as a way to atone for her sins and than told Selene to kill her and send her to a world without magic (Edolas) using her gate. And then she somehow reincarnated as Knightwalker and Mystogan’s daughter and is also named Irene.
Inb4 Erza and Jellal have a daughter and it's Edolas Irene.

And that Selene said that Irene has magic power that will well beyond the capacity of Wendy’s own which is a nice touch at least for where her persona at least stands, considering we see where Wendy’s magic power is recently.
...Wait, Selene said Irene's power is above Wendy's?

...Wait, Selene said Irene's power is above Wendy's?
With what was said here about how Selene sensing Irene’s power which was more than what Wendy is capable of.
https://********.org/chapter/bf039fd1-532b-446a-8347-b088c0a48837/6

Reverse, Irene is getting buffed by this
Me and the boys been discussing it for the past couple hours

Upgrades happening for our red headed Dragon MILF
I mean, it would make her somewhat matching a casual Acnologia make more sense.
Since Wendy being 5-A has nothing to do with Irene
????

Selene would know Wendy's current power, especially since she would definitely know that Wendy beat Haku.

Maybe Irene could be Suzaku level? That'd still allow for her, August, and Zeref to be below human Acnologia.

Mitch just means that Wendy doesn't rely on Irene now to be 5-A, because as Irene has said, she is now that strong on her own power

Mitch just means that Wendy doesn't rely on Irene now to be 5-A, because as Irene has said, she is now that strong on her own power
...Wait, people still thought that Wendy needed Irene to be 5-A?

I already assumed she was using her own power based on Irene's own statement of Wendy being a high enchanter a while back.

Back