• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

someone here pointed out Natsu didn't use the scales to defend against that attack as it would "make the attack affective against Natsu as it would use magic against it"
That's... quite literally not the case. He poured all his magic into defense there and even said that if he even used a little of it to attack, he would've been dead.

he did though, against Natsu In the Labyrinth
he used only a common strike in the maze and then just exchanged blows with Natsu, so no, Suzaku at no time used an Abyss-level strike against the labyrinth.
he did though, against Natsu In the Labyrinth
last I checked, someone pointed out he didn't use the scales.
he used the scales yes, Natsu was reacting to Suzaku's movements and adding scales where his blows would hit him.

That's... quite literally not the case. He poured all his magic into defense there and even said that if he even used a little of it to attack, he would've been dead.
No, someone literally said that he didn’t use any magic to defend despite that he would need to use scales to defend against his attack
he used only a common strike in the maze and then just exchanged blows with Natsu, so no, Suzaku at no time used an Abyss-level strike against the labyrinth.

he used the scales yes, Natsu was reacting to Suzaku's movements and adding scales where his blows would hit him.
He countered one of Natsu’s strongest attacks which did not even destroyed the walls of the labyrinth, so by scaling, his abyss would not work, those scales were against his standard attacks

Back on Friday my buddy and I were discussin in VC

7 Fire Dragons Natsu ( me ) vs Ignia Form Natsu ( him )

Which form was stronger

For now I still have 7 Fire Dragons stronger since I still have ROST Acno above the DG but I am slowly coming around to it and it further helps the DG>=ROST Acno arguments more cause he made good points

- So we both agreed it's obviously stronger than his Savage Dragon Fire Form since it's the only other form in the series which ever BURNED EVEN HIMSELF and far worse than his SDFM did

- But his strongest point was probably the fact he showed why it's above any transformation or power up he's ever used prior. The fact it forced his body to undergo such a physical change which no other transformation ( bar his Dragonization in Dragon Cry ) has ever done

- Also the fact it caused him to go into a mindless berserker state from the sheer power of the FRACTION of his own power Ignia granted him, something that has NEVER happened to Natsu before simply from the magic power of his transformations. Not Dragon Force, not Igneel Mark and certainly not even 7 Fire Dragons

So basically it came down to

Human Ignia>>>Ignia Form Natsu>>>7 Fire Dragons Natsu>=ROST Human Acnologia

What do yall think?

That is far too speculative. Yes, it's one of Natsu's few physical transformations and it's one of two forms that has made him go berserk (the other being END), but it's far too much of a leap in logic to assume it's because of its power rather than some other factor.

Back on Friday my buddy and I were discussin in VC

7 Fire Dragons Natsu ( me ) vs Ignia Form Natsu ( him )

Which form was stronger

For now I still have 7 Fire Dragons stronger since I still have ROST Acno above the DG but I am slowly coming around to it and it further helps the DG>=ROST Acno arguments more cause he made good points

- So we both agreed it's obviously stronger than his Savage Dragon Fire Form since it's the only other form in the series which ever BURNED EVEN HIMSELF and far worse than his SDFM did

- But his strongest point was probably the fact he showed why it's above any transformation or power up he's ever used prior. The fact it forced his body to undergo such a physical change which no other transformation ( bar his Dragonization in Dragon Cry ) has ever done

- Also the fact it caused him to go into a mindless berserker state from the sheer power of the FRACTION of his own power Ignia granted him, something that has NEVER happened to Natsu before simply from the magic power of his transformations. Not Dragon Force, not Igneel Mark and certainly not even 7 Fire Dragons

So basically it came down to

Human Ignia>>>Ignia Form Natsu>>>7 Fire Dragons Natsu>=ROST Human Acnologia

What do yall think?
Far too speculative, especially because of how the powers were transferred

Ignia's Power was aquired through directly eating it

Seven Fire Dragons Mode was aquired through Wendy enchanting the power into him

Very different methods of aquiring the power, so comparing them is a bit sus

As for the fact that it made his mind go berserk, same thing happened with END Form, which is much weaker, it's mainly down to the nature of the power. Ignia is an evil ************ while the 6 Dragon Slayers are all good

So Seven Fire Dragons Mode is likely stronger as of this moment

My GMG side character power levels ranking

Bar the last tier they all in order

unknown.png

I wonder how strong the X791 Team Natsu gang would've been with both 3 months of training AND the 2nd origin.

I wish all his good amps in X791 weren't just situational and could've been accessed willingly, aside from LFDM, and even then LFDM was his weakest buff (didn't even double his power, smh).

I mean:

1. LFDM: The only consistently usable X791 amp, and it isn't even a 2x multiplier. It only did well against Etherious Jackal (who was already exhausted) and matched only Base Future Rogue before getting lolstomped by White Shadow Future Rogue. It also got stomped by mard geer.

2. HFDM: Used only once and only by eating the fire of Atlas flame.

3. BFDM: only used once and by eating the fire of Eclipse Loki

4. DF: Not consistent enough, can't be used all the time, only used once and didn't even last long.

Gray's only time to shine were

- Galuna Island

- Tenrou Island

- Tartaros

- Alvarez

Even then it was mainly the last 2. Every other arc Mashima threw him to the side

There is also Phantom, ToH, Oracion Seis, Edolas, Sun Village and even GMG

I mean Idk about Phantom, Juvia fight was weird

TOH he really didn't do much

OS, meh

Edolas was mid arc

Sun Village I count as part of Tartaros

GMG he did nothing but die then best girl Ultear had to sacrifice herself for his bum ass

Hell even Mashima admitted in afterword Gray did jackshit in GMG hence making him important in tartaros

I mean Idk about Phantom, Juvia fight was weird

TOH he really didn't do much

OS, meh

Edolas was mid arc

Sun Village I count as part of Tartaros

GMG he did nothing but die then best girl Ultear had to sacrifice herself for his bum ass

Hell even Mashima admitted in afterword Gray did jackshit in GMG hence making him important in tartaros
When you look at it at a different way, for Phantom, that fight was important that had Julia join FT, for ToH, he saved Natsu so he could fight Jellal, sure it wasn’t major as it was Lyon’s plan, but he managed to execute it, Edolas, Gray destroyed the key so he could make it in an attempt to save his friends. For GMG, give him some slack, he had to save Juvia. Which afterward volume was that? I like those fights as a way of progressing the story in one way or another.

So I was watching a video about football, and the premise of the video inspired me to make a poem of my own, called "Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest".

Yes I know it's gonna be a while before the anime comes out but I don't care.

Ahem.

'Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest,
And all across the world, fans of Fairy Tail could only hope for the best.
Many hoped for a narrative follow-up to the final season of Fairy Tail that Mashima had rushed,
Because otherwise, as with Game of Thrones, the fan support would turn to dust.
Some fans had rather...simple goals, such as seeing Lucy and Erza's ****,
While other fans hoped to see in the show some interesting filler bits.
Animation-wise, there will probably be a big budget improvement, at least that's what I hope,
Lest we end up with something like the final season's slideshow.
Romance shippers will no doubt be all over the place, with Gale, Gruvia, Jerza, what have you,
But in the end, the fanbase will always come together around the hope of seeing the continuation of Nalu.
Of course, we all know that the show's soundtrack will rock and amaze all!
But, knowing Mashima, we all also know that the likes of Gray and Team B will be given the "Irrelevance Ball".
The more invested fans will no doubt have their eyes open for plenty of lore!
Not to mention great humor, fantastic battles, and transformations never seen before!
So should we all worry about whether the anime release of 100 Years Quest will be as good as its forefather?
Well, at the slow-ass pace the manga is going at, for the moment why bother?
But, all-in-all, I'm sure everything will be fine...
As long as the animation budget isn't given to the shitty harem anime known as SWORD ART ONLINE!

Thoughts?

Last edited:
So I was watching a video about football, and the premise of the video inspired me to make a poem of my own, called "Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest".

Yes I know it's gonna be a while before the anime comes out but I don't care.

Ahem.

'Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest,
And all across the world, fans of Fairy Tail could only hope for the best.
Many hoped for a narrative follow-up to the final season of Fairy Tail that Mashima had rushed,
Because otherwise, as with Game of Thrones, the fan support would turn to dust.
Some fans had rather...simple goals, such as seeing Lucy and Erza's ****,
While other fans hoped to see in the show some interesting filler bits.
Animation-wise, there will probably be a big budget improvement, at least that's what I hope,
Lest we end up with something like the final season's slideshow.
Romance shippers will no doubt be all over the place, with Gale, Gruvia, Jerza, what have you,
But in the end, the fanbase will always come together around the hope of seeing the continuation of Nalu.
Of course, we all know that the show's soundtrack will rock and amaze all!
But, knowing Mashima, we all also know that the likes of Gray and Team B will be given the "Irrelevance Ball".
The more invested fans will no doubt have their eyes open for plenty of lore!
Not to mention great humor, fantastic battles, and transformations never seen before!
So should we all worry about whether the anime release of 100 Years Quest will be as good as its forefather?
Well, at the slow-ass pace the manga is going at, for the moment why bother?
But, all-in-all, I'm sure everything will be fine...
As long as the animation budget isn't given to the shitty harem anime known as SWORD ART ONLINE!

Thoughts.

S+ god tier poem LMAOOOO

Back