• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Haku would still be relative to the other DDK but would be considered the weakest of the group by that regard.

So, can Laxus only eat the souls of Lightning Dragons, or do we assume he can just eat souls in general?

Mitch look at Wendy’s feat and abilities in 100 Year Quest and tell me she’s not impressive. Like do you even see the shtick she pulls out in this series?

Pretty much one shotting Haku who should be near Gildarts lvl due to the Dark Dragon Slayers being comparable statement.

Straight up separating magic from the user. Like if you face her you can pretty much kiss your magic goodbye once she pulls out the separation enchantment and it lands on you.

Wendy just got hella buffed in 100 Years Quest.

Mitch look at Wendy’s feat and abilities in 100 Year Quest and tell me she’s not impressive. Like do you even see the shtick she pulls out in this series?

Pretty much one shotting Haku who should be near Gildarts lvl due to the Dark Dragon Slayers being comparable statement.

Straight up separating magic from the user. Like if you face her you can pretty much kiss your magic goodbye once she pulls out the separation enchantment and it lands on you.

Wendy just got hella buffed in 100 Years Quest.
Yeah I know, but Haku wasn't really trying to hurt Wendy in the fight

It's not the same as any of the other Dark Dragon Slayer Knight fights

Also yes, I do think Haku's the weakest based on how his magic wasn't the most offensive, compared to raw sword skills, dimension creating, and being the king of lightning, turning people into dolls and controlling dolls doesn't seem as impressive

Ya mrks, Wendy is strong yes, but there's a lot of caviats to that

Ya mrks, Wendy is strong yes, but there's a lot of caviats to that
It's caveats. Minor spelling mistake, I win

The reasons you give for Haku being the weakest (when they're all relative in-universe) are stuff like "his power is plush dolls" and "he lost to Wendy". That is peak mrk behavior sadly

You have become what you've sworn to destroy

The better question is how can he eat anything without DSM? That is what basically gives him the ability to eat anything

Classic Mashima plot hole

He needs to wank the S Class ya know? Why bother remembering basic rules of magic when he needs to make big bad lightning boy look badass?

Well, this is actually a good explanation.
Very little time had passed between ripping it out and eating the magic.
He very well could've been operating on what was left in his body.
I was thinking something like this as well. These events happened in rapid succession so it's likely there was a bit of time where Laxus had a little bit of power left, enabling him to eat Elexion's soul

It's caveats. Minor spelling mistake, I win

The reasons you give for Haku being the weakest (when they're all relative in-universe) are stuff like "his power is plush dolls" and "he lost to Wendy". That is peak mrk behavior sadly

You have become what you've sworn to destroy
1. He didn’t want to hurt Wendy, so he wasn’t going all out against her

2. We didn’t see any major offensive moves outside of punching and tickling people with plush dolls

Ability wise, that isn’t as impressive as the others, don’t @ me, out of the 4 Dark Dragon Slayer Knights, if I had to pick the weakest, it would be him

The August and Irene wank will never stop

Even if Ignia does something like eat a sun

unknown.png

I personally agree with them.
Classic Mashima plot hole

He needs to wank the S Class ya know? Why bother remembering basic rules of magic when he needs to make big bad lightning boy look badass?
The only explanation is that would make sense is that he was eating the magic power before ripping it out, thats what I would get out of it

Also tf is with this

"August fodderized Gildarts" bs???

Yeah Gildarts was the weaker one but the dude

outright overpowered or even blitzed august at SEVERAL MOMENTS in the fight......

Also tf is with this

"August fodderized Gildarts" bs???

Yeah Gildarts was the weaker one but the dude

outright overpowered or even blitzed august at SEVERAL MOMENTS in the fight......
It was really only once, and August was not even taking serious for the most part.

It was really only once, and August was not even taking serious for the most part.

"Only once"

Man knocked down August, briefly overpowered him in strength, knocked away some of his attacks, kept up with and blitzed him at points, tanked multiple of his hits and damaged him with his strongest attack eventually forcing him to commit suicide to try and win

In no Universe did August low diff Gildarts

If August is a 10 Gildarts is like an 8 in comparison

Also they're using X792 Gildarts as opposed to X793 Gildarts. They really think Gildarts just stagnated

Ah yes everyone from Natsu, to side characters like Lisanna, to even ******* Max got stronger in 100 YQ But Gildarts...the dude who always been depicted as FT strongest outside DF and Emotion Amps Natsu Is somehow the one person in the guild who stagnated since the war

******* 500 IQ logic

"Only once"

Man knocked down August, briefly overpowered him in strength, knocked away some of his attacks, kept up with and blitzed him at points, tanked multiple of his hits and damaged him with his strongest attack eventually forcing him to commit suicide to try and win

In no Universe did August low diff Gildarts

If August is a 10 Gildarts is like an 8 in comparison

1. Not August’s fault that the building collapsed from the force of Gildart’s attack, 2. he really just dodged the attack like moving the barrel of a gun, 3. He was being sceward by the cane, August got up from Gildarts major attack. The rest is just August folding him.

Would yall scale Upper level spriggans like August, Irene and Larcade to the continent destroying power of Dragon Cry?

Cause I mean even lesser spriggans like Brandish and Walh can nuke countries

And we know DC is around 24+ times stronger than Etherion

Irene and August should be far stronger tbh seeing how Natsu, Lucy and Mest compared August to a higher dimensional being in comparison to other spriggans for example

Or when how Brandish was all like how only Irene would stand a chance against August, not even the other spriggans combined or something like that

Would yall scale Upper level spriggans like August, Irene and Larcade to the continent destroying power of Dragon Cry?

Irene and August should be far stronger tbh seeing how Natsu, Lucy and Mest compared August to a higher dimensional being in comparison to other spriggans for example

Or when how Brandish was all like how only Irene would stand a chance against August, not even the other spriggans combined or something like that
Logical but not actually proved in canon

That one is difficult especially for when it was Natsu being dragonized for one occasion, would scale August, Irene and Larcade to above what Brandish could offer when she empowered Gajeel to fight against Aldoron.

Dragon Irene and Battle Form August scale to a value higher than Dragon Cry if that means anything to you

Back