• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

So I was watching a video about football, and the premise of the video inspired me to make a poem of my own, called "Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest".

Yes I know it's gonna be a while before the anime comes out but I don't care.

Ahem.

'Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest,
And all across the world, fans of Fairy Tail could only hope for the best.
Many hoped for a narrative follow-up to the final season of Fairy Tail that Mashima had rushed,
Because otherwise, as with Game of Thrones, the fan support would turn to dust.
Some fans had rather...simple goals, such as seeing Lucy and Erza's ****,
While other fans hoped to see in the show some interesting filler bits.
Animation-wise, there will probably be a big budget improvement, at least that's what I hope,
Lest we end up with something like the final season's slideshow.
Romance shippers will no doubt be all over the place, with Gale, Gruvia, Jerza, what have you,
But in the end, the fanbase will always come together around the hope of seeing the continuation of Nalu.
Of course, we all know that the show's soundtrack will rock and amaze all!
But, knowing Mashima, we all also know that the likes of Gray and Team B will be given the "Irrelevance Ball".
The more invested fans will no doubt have their eyes open for plenty of lore!
Not to mention great humor, fantastic battles, and transformations never seen before!
So should we all worry about whether the anime release of 100 Years Quest will be as good as its forefather?
Well, at the slow-ass pace the manga is going at, for the moment why bother?
But, all-in-all, I'm sure everything will be fine...
As long as the animation budget isn't given to the shitty harem anime known as SWORD ART ONLINE!

Thoughts?
Bro you put way too much thought into this and I love it. Now go write a FT nerdcore rap and drop bars

So I was watching a video about football, and the premise of the video inspired me to make a poem of my own, called "Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest".

Yes I know it's gonna be a while before the anime comes out but I don't care.

Ahem.

'Twas the night before the anime premiere of 100 Year Quest,
And all across the world, fans of Fairy Tail could only hope for the best.
Many hoped for a narrative follow-up to the final season of Fairy Tail that Mashima had rushed,
Because otherwise, as with Game of Thrones, the fan support would turn to dust.
Some fans had rather...simple goals, such as seeing Lucy and Erza's ****,
While other fans hoped to see in the show some interesting filler bits.
Animation-wise, there will probably be a big budget improvement, at least that's what I hope,
Lest we end up with something like the final season's slideshow.
Romance shippers will no doubt be all over the place, with Gale, Gruvia, Jerza, what have you,
But in the end, the fanbase will always come together around the hope of seeing the continuation of Nalu.
Of course, we all know that the show's soundtrack will rock and amaze all!
But, knowing Mashima, we all also know that the likes of Gray and Team B will be given the "Irrelevance Ball".
The more invested fans will no doubt have their eyes open for plenty of lore!
Not to mention great humor, fantastic battles, and transformations never seen before!
So should we all worry about whether the anime release of 100 Years Quest will be as good as its forefather?
Well, at the slow-ass pace the manga is going at, for the moment why bother?
But, all-in-all, I'm sure everything will be fine...
As long as the animation budget isn't given to the shitty harem anime known as SWORD ART ONLINE!

Thoughts?
God bless us, everyone

Btw if it didn't sound enough like a Christmas style song I apologize as I am Jewish so this is rather new for me XD

Btw if it didn't sound enough like a Christmas style song I apologize as I am Jewish so this is rather new for me XD
I don't think most people would care. Christmas, New Year's and other holidays had become more secularized over the years plus countries all over celebrate it and that's great.

It's also nice that more people like you are getting into it.

Finally done with applying the latest CRT's revisions
0Y72wuf.jpg

So it seems like Laxus got a power up.

Lightning Dragon King Mode might be a thing for Laxus now. And the attack at the end seems to be a Lightning Dragon King Mode + Red Lightning Dragon Mode combination attack. Also it seems like he destroyed his lacrima and absorbed Elexion's soul. So he's no longer a 2nd gen dragon slayer. What gen is he now?

Last edited:
So it seems like Laxus got a power up.

Lightning Dragon King Mode might be a thing for Laxus now. And the attack at the end seems to be a Lightning Dragon King Mode + Red Lightning Dragon Mode combination attack. Also it seems like he destroyed his lacrima and absorbed Elexion's soul. So he's no longer a 2nd gen dragon slayer. What gen is he now?
I think he'd be a 5th Gen Dragon Slayer

So I guess Laxus is now 2nd strongest of Fairy Tail behind only Natsu right? Also man everybody is surpassing Gildarts this arc.

It was a fun fight... If you think it's short, I dunno what to tell you

Laxus vs Kirin was a total of 4 chapters of fighting, and had some cool choreograpy, interesting lore, and even a flashback

Like I dunno what else you want from a side villain in FT, this series is a bi-weekly one, it doesn't have the time to give every single thing more time...

Isn't wraith a spirit dragon or some shit wouldn't that mean he had to of eaten a spirit dragon? Unless he isn't a dragon eater and just a spirit dragon slayer

It was a fun fight... If you think it's short, I dunno what to tell you

Laxus vs Kirin was a total of 4 chapters of fighting, and had some cool choreograpy, interesting lore, and even a flashback

Like I dunno what else you want from a side villain in FT, this series is a bi-weekly one, it doesn't have the time to give every single thing more time...
Seconded.

I thought this fight was honestly solid.

Better than Erza vs Misaki FOR SURE.

I actually like erza vs misaki more but I liked this one too. Thought I personally would of preferred if kirin wasn't lightning I liked the magic he used at the start of the fight

Kirin>Misaki=Suzaku>Haku
I think Misaki and Suzaku are equal in stats but Misaki stronger cause she has hax....Suzaku doesn't. Hence the ">="

Also I'm glad we can all agree Haku is clearly the weakest of them

I think Haku while nearing their level of power due to being a BDSK and his hax can't carry for that rank-

He is clearly a level below Suzakua and Misaki and like 2 levels below Kirin

I think Misaki and Suzaku are equal in stats but Misaki stronger cause she has hax....Suzaku doesn't. Hence the ">="

Also I'm glad we can all agree Haku is clearly the weakest of them

I think Haku while nearing their level of power due to being a BDSK and his hax can't carry for that rank-

He is clearly a level below Suzakua and Misaki and like 2 levels below Kirin
Ok why do you and Mitch think Haku is below Suzaku when nothing in-universe has said it?

For Dogramug, shouldn't we add to his Human Form's key that since Natsu and Suzaku still felt like they'd need to work together to beat him, he is above Suzaku and FDKM Natsu?

I mean, considering that Selene did the 2.7 yottaton feat very casually, it's actually fine for Human Form Dogramug to scale above Base Suzaku.

Back