• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Officials say

Wendy only be using 0.5% and not 1% of Dragon Irene's power

0048-012.png

:devilish:

Also, are we sure that normal FDKM boosts durability and not just AP?

I mean, FDK Scales seems to be the FDKM equivalent of boosting durability, so I'm not sure if just normal FDKM boosts durability.

Is it me or god slayers don't have any weaknesses? I just realized it maybe devil slayers also don't have weaknesses, unlike dragon slayers who have motion sickness.

Is it me or god slayers don't have any weaknesses? I just realized it maybe devil slayers also don't have weaknesses, unlike dragon slayers who have motion sickness.
Tbf, Dragon Slayers are literally humans with human bodies but with the sensory organs of an animal basically crammed into their brain.

More accurately they are humans (demon in natsus case) mutating into dragons so there being flaws makes sense.

We also don't have very much information about devil and god slayers other than the slayer boilerplate

Laxus having the lacrima of the lightning dragon King is hype, guess he's getting another power up.

On the other hand, Natsu and Suzaku needing to team up against the human form of the weakest dragon god contradicts Suzaku>=human Selene. Then again, we barely got any of their fight this chapter.

On the other hand, Natsu and Suzaku needing to team up against the human form of the weakest dragon god contradicts Suzaku>=human Selene
Sorta, but it's like this

Casual Human Selene<=Base Suzaku<Slightly Serious Human Selene (Large Planet level)<Suzaku's Abyss Art<Full Power Human Selene

Suzaku IS IN FACT above the Human Form Selene that he fought in Elentear, but even in that fight, she was only SERIOUS TO AN EXTENT

So Suzaku fought and defeated a Non-Full Power Human Form Selene

Meaning lore wise, Selene's 5-A feat may not even be like 1% of her Full Power... That is ******* nuts, she did that shit without even going all out in her Human Form

Elentear Human Form Selene is passively 5-A

Suzaku scales to and above that Human Form Selene

Selene says that was only her fighting seriously TO AN EXTENT

So Selene didn't use all of her power in her Human Form while fighting Suzaku

Once again... Selene ******** out 5-A feats with like not even 1% of her power here...

1. Kirin ate the yellow dragon Elexion whose power is lightning. Laxus lightning resistance won't work agains it.
2. Elexion is known as the "Thunder Dragon King" and in Kirin's coffin is his soul.
3. Lacrima's of 2nd generation of dragon slayers are made by processing the hearts of real dragons, and the lacrima that is inside Laxus is made from the heart of Elexion, so when the coffin hits, the soul and heart resonate with each other. Kirin says that Elexion wants his heart back.

Once again... Selene ******** out 5-A feats with like not even 1% of her power here...
Bruh she's only had one 5-A feat so far.

Sorta, but it's like this

Casual Human Selene<=Base Suzaku<Slightly Serious Human Selene (Large Planet level)<Suzaku's Abyss Art<Full Power Human Selene

Suzaku IS IN FACT above the Human Form Selene that he fought in Elentear, but even in that fight, she was only SERIOUS TO AN EXTENT

So Suzaku fought and defeated a Non-Full Power Human Form Selene

Meaning lore wise, Selene's 5-A feat may not even be like 1% of her Full Power... That is ******* nuts, she did that shit without even going all out in her Human Form
I thought it was Casual Selene that did the 5-A feat.

If Suzaku in base scales below the Selene that did the 5-A feat, then why is his base a 5-A?

But yeah, Dragon Gods are living up to the hype power-wise.

One is country-sized, the other has wiped out countless countries, another can lift the entire sea, and yet another one can make literal worlds explode with just her passive power AND can shake worlds in other dimensions AND can effortlessly enlargen the moon.

1. Kirin ate the yellow dragon Elexion whose power is lightning. Laxus lightning resistance won't work agains it.
2. Elexion is known as the "Thunder Dragon King" and in Kirin's coffin is his soul.
3. Lacrima's of 2nd generation of dragon slayers are made by processing the hearts of real dragons, and the lacrima that is inside Laxus is made from the heart of Elexion, so when the coffin hits, the soul and heart resonate with each other. Kirin says that Elexion wants his heart back.
Kirin: Oi, Laxus! Thunder Dragon King called, he wants his heart back!

But I hope Laxus pulls out some sick new transformation here, unlikely as that is.

Laxus gonna eat that soul and get a humongous buff

Bruh she's only had one 5-A feat so far.
Hush, the adults are talking right now
I thought it was Casual Selene that did the 5-A feat.
It was, a slightly serious Selene passively or in other words, casually did the the 5-A feat
If Suzaku in base scales below the Selene that did the 5-A feat, then why is his base a 5-A?
Cause he clashed with and took attacks from the slightly serious Selene, who just via flexing her magic power is passively 5-A

So Dragon Lacrima's are made from a Dragon's Heart

Meaning the Quartum Army... Is an army made from lots of Dragon corpses

So Dragon Lacrima's are made from a Dragon's Heart

Meaning the Quartum Army... Is an army made from lots of Dragon corpses
To be fair, Elfseria's heart lasted for thousands of years detached from its host, so it could just be that they found the corpses of Acnologia's victims.

Also, the Quartum Army was such a wasted opportunity. An entire Dragon Slayer Army fodderized. SMH.

Back