• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

There is a level of strength to it, yes, but it's not entirely related to power, which is why it's not as simple as that
I would disagree, as there is no real way to give a level or amount to anything other than power unless stats, like with MPF showed.

Last edited:
Even Nerfed Irene could overpower Haku who is same level as Suzaku.
Irene is canonically not on the level of Human Form Dragon Gods, which are on the same level as Human Form Acnologia. I don't say this often, but this is an objectively incorrect take

Even Nerfed Irene could overpower Haku who is same level as Suzaku.
Irene didn't do shit to Haku

That was ALL Dragon Force Wendy

As per Irene's own admission

Also Haku was holding back tf

Further add on to the fact Wendy was just the perfect counter to his hax

And you could argue Haku faked being knocked out depending how you interpret that scene last chapter where he woke up and lily's statement

Irene is canonically not on the level of Human Form Dragon Gods, which are on the same level as Human Form Acnologia. I don't say this often, but this is an objectively incorrect take
I would be inclined to disagree with that assessment with there is a critical difference between DG and Acno, and this the later’s Magic immunity which gives a fatal advantage even to those like Suzaku as only those who are Dragons or Draconic could harm him. And despite not defeating Acno in the traditional way, Irene did defeat him unconventionally With U1
Irene didn't do shit to Haku

That was ALL Dragon Force Wendy

As per Irene's own admission

Also Haku was holding back tf

Further add on to the fact Wendy was just the perfect counter to his hax

And you could argue Haku faked being knocked out depending how you interpret that scene last chapter where he woke up and lily's statement
she did, she even used Wendy’s magic against her will to aid her, Wendy couldn’t win without Irene, to land a decisive blow at least, that only shows the level of power she can control. Haku could not afford to lose a chance to date Wendy, he just did not want to hurt her so he would hold her down. Hax became a non fact after they stopped using hax knowing it wouldn’t work. That scene we cannot determine if he faked out because everyone turned back to normal so he was render unconscious.

Irene’s “unconventional” win was her running away cuz she couldn’t handle the smoke. Zeref >>> Dragon Irene and he was terrified of facing Acno, August > Dragon Irene and he was terrified of human Acno. Human Irene being on or above Human Acno’s level just doesn’t fit the narrative or scaling. Also the whole Haku thing also falls on its face instantly seeing as Irene was using Wendy’s magic and we know that magic is where your stats come from. Anything she does there is a feat for Wendy and it’s only ever against a Haku that is trolling around.

I would be inclined to disagree with that assessment with there is a critical difference between DG and Acno, and this the later’s Magic immunity which gives a fatal advantage even to those like Suzaku as only those who are Dragons or Draconic could harm him. And despite not defeating Acno in the traditional way, Irene did defeat him unconventionally With U1

Irene reshaping an entire continent to run away with her tail tucked between her legs from a casual human Acnologia=/=beating acnologia in any way

she did, she even used Wendy’s magic against her will to aid her, Wendy couldn’t win without Irene, to land a decisive blow at least, that only shows the level of power she can control. Haku could not afford to lose a chance to date Wendy, he just did not want to hurt her so he would hold her down. Hax became a non fact after they stopped using hax knowing it wouldn’t work. That scene we cannot determine if he faked out because everyone turned back to normal so he was render unconscious.

- "Wendy couldn't win without Irene" all Irene did at best was hold down a playful simp mode Haku for a few seconds so Wendy could get an opening

- All of it was Wendy's power per IRENE'S OWN ADMISSION

0098-020.png

Irene’s “unconventional” win was her running away cuz she couldn’t handle the smoke. Zeref >>> Dragon Irene and he was terrified of facing Acno, August > Dragon Irene and he was terrified of human Acno. Human Irene being on or above Human Acno’s level just doesn’t fit the narrative or scaling. Also the whole Haku thing also falls on its face instantly seeing as Irene was using Wendy’s magic and we know that magic is where your stats come from. Anything she does there is a feat for Wendy and it’s only ever against a Haku that is trolling around.
She did not run away, she just rearranged the country to make sure Zeref is close to Mavis, well Zeref is crazy, so don’t take everything he says as canon, considering that he talked to Acno with no fear, August was likely surprised that GS was defeated with relative ease who he claimed was blessed by the DGs. considering that Wendy’s power is not much different than that of Irene’s original power, it is still relative to her being able to defeat Haku.
Irene reshaping an entire continent to run away with her tail tucked between her legs from a casual human Acnologia=/=beating acnologia in any way

- "Wendy couldn't win without Irene" all Irene did at best was hold down a playful simp mode Haku for a few seconds so Wendy could get an opening

- All of it was Wendy's power per IRENE'S OWN ADMISSION

0098-020.png
that is not the point of the spell, it is stated to get Zeref close to Mavis, Acno was left where he is to drift in the ocean, the fact he did not just fly right back to the battle would mean something was off. And that is with a power that is close to Irene’s original power.

Seriously

What is this Spriggan wank

Geroge and any of the BDSK solo stomp the Spriggan 12 no diff ( Bloodman being an issue for Suzaku and MAYBE Kirin if u think they can't touch him )

And even the normal Diablos members together clap any Spriggan not named August, Irene and Larcade

They don't clap God Serena either
I guess

I personally think

- George

- BDSK

- Battle Form August/Dragon Form Irene

- Dragonization Nebaru

- Base August/Base Irene

- Larcade/Makarov Form Wraith

- Kyria/Madmole/Skullion

- God Serena/Base Wraith

- Base Nebaru/Dimaria

- Rest of the 12

^This is purely off stats

Ignore hax

I guess

I personally think

- George

- BDSK

- Battle Form August/Dragon Form Irene

- Dragonization Nebaru

- Base August/Base Irene

- Larcade/Makarov Form Wraith

- Kyria/Madmole/Skullion

- God Serena/Base Wraith

- Base Nebaru/Dimaria

- Rest of the 12

^This is purely off stats

Ignore hax
Base Wraith way too high, he's below all of the 12

1. I am not getting into this argument about Wraith scaling again

2. Anything else u think is wrong with my list ( bar Base Nebaru and Base Wraith scaling since I am saving that for another day )
Everything else is fine, I just believe Wraith is objectively weaker than the Spriggan 12

CNBA3 on that Spriggan wank train again

I remember when he said Base Natsu level people don't actually scale to Spriggans
You referring to Natsu beating up Wraith and him Saying he scaled to Madmole without fire magic?
Seriously

What is this Spriggan wank

Geroge and any of the BDSK solo stomp the Spriggan 12 no diff ( Bloodman being an issue for Suzaku and MAYBE Kirin if u think they can't touch him )

And even the normal Diablos members together clap any Spriggan not named August, Irene and Larcade
DDK still have no answer to August or Irene, as proven with Haku against nerfed Irene.
Man must have skipped over

Natsu vs Jacob and Natsu vs Irene Amp Neinhart
Neinhart does not scale physically to Natsu, and considering Brandish can affect him when he is ready for battle is a given. Jacob was holding back to torture Natsu and Lucy.

DDK still have no answer to August or Irene, as proven with Haku against nerfed Irene.
This is still wrong no matter how many times it's repeated, unless you want to say a nerfed Irene is comparable to Human Form Dragon Gods when August feared fighting Human Form Acnologia

This is still wrong no matter how many times it's repeated, unless you want to say a nerfed Irene is comparable to Human Form Dragon Gods when August feared fighting Human Form Acnologia
considering that she best Human Acno, and August surprised GS was defeated who was “blessed” by the DGs.
4x speed advantage + Soul hax + Possession GGs him bad
Clap hax, shoots him full of holes, possesed would likely not work as he could only posses a cat and a crippled old man, who even powered up By Wraith Natsu said Makarov was stronger still

considering that she best Human Acno, and August surprised GS was defeated who was “blessed” by the DGs.

Clap hax, shoots him full of holes, possesed would likely not work as he could only posses a cat and a crippled old man, who even powered up By Wraith Natsu said Makarov was stronger still
clap hax doesn't work on spirits as shown in verse, wraith dodges because 4x speed advantage, dragon spirit rips his soul from his body and calls it a day, saying wraith can't possess him is just an argument from incredulity, jacob doesn't got anything to counter possession hax so he loses.

EaHzKLqPT81S2G_nQvAIPA4LgR9EwtOUXV7mvPZtXBw.jpg

FMN6p-2XoAAshqT.png

clap hax doesn't work on spirits as shown in verse, wraith dodges because 4x speed advantage, dragon spirit rips his soul from his body and calls it a day, saying wraith can't possess him is just an argument from incredulity, jacob doesn't got anything to counter possession hax so he loses.
Fair enough, but still blasts holes in him. Can’t really dodge an omnidirectional attack, and Jacob would be able to dodge since he can see it. if that is the case why didn’t Wraith possess Natsu and break his own neck?

[insert eating_popcorn.gif]
I'm just so ******* tired of @BlackeJan being a nasty troll who has contributed nothing to this site and goes after anyone for trying to upgrade Fairy Tail (and some other verses from what I can tell) for the lolz.

This whole hating upgrades thing he has going on (which although mostly focused on me hasn't been only limited to me) is really tiresome.

He always just shows up, insults people even if they try to make legit points for their upgrades, refuse to ever make any legitimate counter arguments of his own, often refuses to give responses that have a word count over single digits (although that could just reflect his impoverished thought process), and does nothing but insult people in ways that basically take all the fun out of debating.

For God's sake, he didn't even know that Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest released chapters on a bi-weekly basis! Some Fairy Tail "fan" he is.

Yeah, I annoy people (just ask Mitch and Clover), but I do it because I legit think it'll help certain people or verses to at least some extent.

Hell, some of my CRT's for Fairy Tail were actually accepted:

1. I got X792 Juvia boosted to Spriggan Tier.
2. I got X792 and X793 Cana upgraded to Spriggan Tier.
3. I got X791 people to be 1 year older than their X784 counterparts.
4. I got Erza's Celestial Armor to be one of her "Strongest Armors"
5. I got the X791 MPF scaling for the various X791 tiers to be used.
6. I got X793's Star Dress Mix Lucy and Urano Metria to be a >=3x multiplier.

Yeah, I've had far more CRT's rejected than accepted, but AT LEAST I'VE CONTRIBUTED.

What has @BlackeJan contributed? JACK. SHIT.

Long story short, I'm sick of that pathetic, immature, and hateful little troll.

He provides nothing of value to this site.

Last edited:
Back