• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I'm just so ******* tired of @BlackeJan being a nasty troll who has contributed nothing to this site and goes after anyone for trying to upgrade Fairy Tail (and some other verses from what I can tell) for the lolz.

This whole hating upgrades thing you has going on (which although mostly focused on me hasn't been only limited to me) is really tiresome.

He always just shows up, insult people even if they try to make legit points for their upgrades, refuse to ever make any legitimate counter arguments of his own, often refuses to give responses that have a word count over single digits (although that could just reflect his impoverished thought process), and does nothing but insult people in ways that basically take all the fun out of debating.

For God's sake, he didn't even know that Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest released chapters on a bi-weekly basis! Some Fairy Tail "fan" he is.

Yeah, I annoy people, but I do it because I legit think it'll help certain people or verses to at least some extent.

Hell, some of my CRT's for Fairy Tail were actually accepted:

1. I got X792 Juvia boosted to Spriggan Tier.
2. I got X792 and X793 Cana upgraded to Spriggan Tier.
3. I got X791 people to be 1 year older than their X784 counterparts.
4. I got Erza's Celestial Armor to be one of her "Strongest Armors"
5. I got the X791 MPF scaling for the various X791 tiers to be used.
6. I got X793's Star Dress Mix Lucy and Urano Metria to be a >=3x multiplier.

Yeah, I've had far more CRT's rejected than accepted, but AT LEAST I'VE CONTRIBUTED.

What has @BlackeJan contributed? JACK. SHIT.

Long story short, I'm sick of that pathetic, immature, and hateful little troll.

He provides nothing of value to this site.
I get your anger, but please calm down 😥

I'm just so ******* tired of @BlackeJan being a nasty troll who has contributed nothing to this site and goes after anyone for trying to upgrade Fairy Tail (and some other verses from what I can tell) for the lolz.

This whole hating upgrades thing you has going on (which although mostly focused on me hasn't been only limited to me) is really tiresome.

He always just shows up, insult people even if they try to make legit points for their upgrades, refuse to ever make any legitimate counter arguments of his own, often refuses to give responses that have a word count over single digits (although that could just reflect his impoverished thought process), and does nothing but insult people in ways that basically take all the fun out of debating.

For God's sake, he didn't even know that Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest released chapters on a bi-weekly basis! Some Fairy Tail "fan" he is.

Yeah, I annoy people, but I do it because I legit think it'll help certain people or verses to at least some extent.

Hell, some of my CRT's for Fairy Tail were actually accepted:

1. I got X792 Juvia boosted to Spriggan Tier.
2. I got X792 and X793 Cana upgraded to Spriggan Tier.
3. I got X791 people to be 1 year older than their X784 counterparts.
4. I got Erza's Celestial Armor to be one of her "Strongest Armors"
5. I got the X791 MPF scaling for the various X791 tiers to be used.
6. I got X793's Star Dress Mix Lucy and Urano Metria to be a >=3x multiplier.

Yeah, I've had far more CRT's rejected than accepted, but AT LEAST I'VE CONTRIBUTED.

What has @BlackeJan contributed? JACK. SHIT.

Long story short, I'm sick of that pathetic, immature, and hateful little troll.

He provides nothing of value to this site.
KtDALBn.jpg

I get your anger, but please calm down 😥
I apologize.

He was just antagonizing me on a DBZ thread of mine earlier today, and considering how much of an asshole he's been for the past few months I kind of lost it.

Once again, I apologize.

Long live King Mitch and long may he reign.

And long live Prince Clover, second in line.

I would honestly like for Brandish and Ajeel to reappear.

Brandish because she's hilarious (chapter 63.5 has got to be the #1 100YQ omake chapter so far), and Ajeel because I want to see how he's changed from the mega-douche he was in X792.

I would honestly like for Brandish and Ajeel to reappear.

Brandish because she's hilarious (chapter 63.5 has got to be the #1 100YQ omake chapter so far), and Ajeel because I want to see how he's changed from the mega-douche he was in X792.
No longer a Mega-Douche but a Douche with a heart of Gold

Eseseso, It may just be me but I simply don’t mind it, as they are simply just words
But when it occurs in like 60% of all upgrade threads, and for no reason other than "lol Upgrades suck" or "lol Eseseso suck", it's just so irritating.

There's no point to it other than be spiteful. It completely takes away from the spirit of this wiki!

I mean, yes Mitch did it once a bit back, but to be fair I annoy the hell out of him, and even then he eventually got around to looking them over and knocked it off.

@CNBA3

Are you the one in charge of the Fu-Reiju blog? Because he also thinks Irene > Acno

Correction: He's that annoying ass paper the pizza comes on that the pizza gets stuck to, yet never stops the frozen leftover slices from being stuck to one another when put in the freezer.
Keep talking like that and i'll get your father @BlackeJan to hit you with that belt.

you are but stains of grease and malice discarded by the ravines of time
Be quiet, left over nut napkin.

Keep talking like that and i'll get your father @BlackeJan to hit you with that belt.

Be quite, left over nut napkin.
everything you wish to amount to, all your goals and aspirations and dreams, the life you wish to build for yourself and those you hold dear are but fleeting dreams being grasped at by a man with no potential to make that future a reality

the grass isn't greener on the other side, she isn't coming back, she has moved on and found something you will never possess, happiness with a partner capable of giving her what you never could, security. you offer nothing but whimpers in response to the trials of the world

Back