• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Endurance and inconsistency must have limits, imo, if that's not regeneration then it's almost immort type 2 (not really, it's just a figure of speech). But the sole fact that he healed from those wounds in a short period of time should grant him some level of regen, since some characters have the same regen because they healed from broken bones or else in hours, when Natsu was literally a living pincushion.
But I'm derailing, this isn't the right place to debate this

That's just good endurance, not regeneration. Natsu has never shown the ability to regenerate from damage, Whitebeard can fight after having literally half of his head getting vaporized, Bleach characters fighting through bull shit, etc. It's simply good endurance and it's quite common for characters in fiction, especially manga to stand up after being damaged like nothing happened.

Something to note in his profile under his stamina however.

Yea I guess she transported them to elentir and her dragon from looks interesting though I think Ignia and Mercuphobia’s look cooler in my opinion

Did she just blow up the moon or what? It seems like she detonated it, but the explosion wasn't really much wide

I don't want to hype anything up, but rough rough translations seem to imply that certain moon is gone after Selene uses her attack

Also, I see that Selene likes shooting extra fast energy blasts just like Aldoron.

About the moon, there is a panel where we set the sky being clear, maybe because the moon is gone.
Or maybe, she transported the moon on Elentir, or it was just a portal or something else

I haven’t read any rough translations or anything so idk what was said

but it does look like the moon gone due to whatever Selene did

but Idk we will have to wait and see when the translations come out

Probably gonna have the most unique power set and her dragon design is defiantly cool

Hyped for translations

Very odd chapter to say the least? She has the best Dragon form design imo, but like she attacked them and then dipped randomly to somewhere else? Regardless she's already pretty hax, massive AoE based BFR is impressive.

Well we will figure out what is going on once the translations come out

But based on the raws I wouldn’t say it was a massive Aoe attack it didn’t even engulf A large area and left Edo Wendy unaffected for whatever reason that might get revealed later

It's just a matter of time before we get 5-C FT, I'm sure.

I can already see 5-C Natsu vs 5-C Roshi in the near future (I'm joking, please don't kill me)

Impossible FT can’t be 5C and I have proof because in chapter 27 Lucy and gray stated that no wizard could destroy the moon so it’s impossible

You just O-O-O-OBJECTED! my bulletproof statement, therefore I'm utterly defeated and my dream of 5-C Happy is gone forever

Comparable but others still have blatant advantages over one another. I think in terms of AP they're comparable but durability is probably out of that equation, imo Aldo is the biggest tank ( literally ) in the verse and has the best pshycial stats and the highest DC.

Merc got did dirty imo, they didn't portray him as being strong as **** like they did Aldo and Ignia. They basically blue balled him which pisses me off since he was dope.

Well we knew they were all comparable to Acnologia which therefore made them all comparable to each other but that was it we didn’t really have a lot of info on the dragons all being directly comparable to each other

But well it looks like I was sort of right about the light from the moon transporting the cast

Back