• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

**** Failed Knight's Japanese Nationalism (Cole MacGrath vs Stella Vermillion)

Cole's heat resistance is over 6x what Stella can dish out(assuming that her flames are 15 million degrees as I was told), so I don't think Cole being pulled in by them really matters if they aren't actually doing anything other than pulling. In fact if her flames pulled him in that'd honestly be worse for Stella.
She skillstomps him in melee though, thats one of her wincons

What exactly does Trackless Step even do?
It makes the person using the skill move into someone's unconscious mind where "useless information" is stored, information that the brain doesn't recognize, basically, causing the person who the skill was used on to be unable to perceive the user.

That's only in Infamous 1, in Infamous 2 Cole steadily loses electricity when using the ability.

It was definitely GM in Infamous 1 since the ability by definition requires electricity to active and keep constant, so ofc it would be using electricity from Cole's reserves, which would drain him.

Timestamp 6:42

I'm a big fan of the game lol, I don't remember Shield ever being something that drains your energy.

It makes the person using the skill move into someone's unconscious mind where "useless information" is stored, information that the brain doesn't recognize, basically, causing the person who the skill was used on to be unable to perceive the user.
Cole's Radar Sense pretty much detect anything hostile. No matter if you're invisible or you're just a civilian who threw a rock at him.

But I think that's just enough to basically bypass that... What do you think?

What exactly falls under "perceive the user"? is it physical perception via eyesight, spiritual perception via somesort of 6th sense?

She skillstomps him in melee though, thats one of her wincons
He doesn't need to melee when he can just snipe her with homing attacks lol. Which gets easier if your opponent is closer to you.

In fact, Cole's homing attack in this key seems to possess an attribute that allows the attack to target the closest target via "Stalker Grenades".

Cole's Radar Pulse is Neutral Vision as well as Life Detection so it probably circumvents Trackless Step and Flame Veil 😔

Ah if it's physical perception nothing's really stopping Cole from sensing her via sixth sense/electromagnetic feedback.

Yeah this looks like a stomp.

It's physical perception, I believe.
If that's the case then Radar Pulse directly counters this since he can sense the electromagnetic signals within inorganic and organic objects, so even if he can't actively see them he can still sense and attack them.

Also i said that her heat manip is 15 million degreess because thats how hot the Sun's core is, and she scales to the heat of the Sun's core in SSSAF arc.
Vastly Enhanced Heat Manipulation (Once she unlocks her true powers she gains an enormous boost to the heat of her flames with her sword and Bahamut Howl being stated to burn at the same temperature as the core of the sun),

While the flames of her spatial manip would just scale to her normal heat manip because the temperature is actually less than her heat manip
Passive Spatial Manipulation (Her heat was so extreme it started to warp space causing her to have a attractive force, when rock came near her they were completely erased from existence without a trace due to coming in contact with such heat that they skipped the process of being turned into plasma, it would have done so to Ikki's sword to if he hadn't used Oikage to go past her before Stella's body could erase his sword)
the temperature it takes for something to turn into plasma is like 9000 celsius lol

Cole's heat manip is 100 million due to the Beast tanking a nuclear blast which has a temperature of 100 million celsius

Enhanced Electricity Manipulation, Enhanced Paralysis Inducement, Enhanced Durability Negation and Extreme Heat (Cole's resistances towards electricity and the heat/effects created by it has massively increased since his first appearance in Empire City, being able to casually resist the heat generated by his Ionic Storm[2] which can burn the likes of[2] The Beast who no sold the heat generated from a point blank nuclear explosion[2], which normally reaches the staggering temperatures of 100,000,000° Celsius)

the spatial manip would have been EE against Cole if he didnt have heat resistance that was 6x her heat manip

Yeah from what i'm seeing Cole wins this either through accidentally killing her with shit like Ionic Storm which generates 100.000.000 Degree C level heats or his lightning stopping her heart from pumping through muscle contractions. Or Cole out ranging her with his various lightning-based attacks, then restraining her after she's been heavily damaged with his magnetism.

Also from what i'm reading on Stella's profile that EE doesn't actually sound like EE at all ngl.

Voting Cole MacGrath, Low-Mid Diff.

Good Karma Cole already nearly stomps, imagine switching to the version that uses his more potent hax IC lmao-

Imagine if this was Delsin Rowe

It would have fit way better thematically if it was Delsin vs Stella but he ACTUALLY has macro-quantum death beams unlike Cole

Imagine if this was Delsin Rowe

It would have fit way better thematically if it was Delsin vs Stella but he ACTUALLY has macro-quantum death beams unlike Cole
Considering how melee prone he is, I see him rushing to Stella and vaporising himself from the heat. Not a recommended match.

Cole's heat resistance shouldn't quite be that high (Yeah, Beast took a Nuke mostly fine and they're 100 million c at the epicenter, but that heat also dissipates almost instantly, while Stella from my understanding can just output that sort of temperature constantly) but it's still probably enough to handle her and

Eh whatever he starts blasting and Trackless step won't solve the fact Cole can just echolocate Bioelectricity at will

Last edited:
Cole's heat resistance shouldn't quite be that high (Yeah, Beast took a Nuke mostly fine and they're 100 million c at the epicenter, but that heat also dissipates almost instantly, while Stella from my understanding can just output that sort of temperature constantly) but it's still probably enough to handle her and

Eh whatever he starts blasting and Trackless step won't solve the fact Cole can just echolocate Bioelectricity at will
Tbh it's a feat I'm not even sure if it properly applies to Cole. But even disregarding that as you said yeah, he kinda shocks.

is this a vote for cole

How is this not a stomp? Cole can just avoid getting too close to her and not end up getting spatially warped. He resists her fire attacks and she doesn't resist any of his shit.

No idea what's really happening here just here to say 2 things.

As DMUA said, resisting a nuke doesn't mean 100'000'000 degress celsius doesn't affect you. It's like saying a human can resist 50'000 volts cus a taser doesn't kill us.

Secondly about the ranged game just want to mention this:
Range: Extended melee range. Hundreds of meters with most magic attacks. Several kilometers with Bahamut Howl.

Not really casting votes just didn't see anyone mention the fact that Stella has a nuke at her disposal. Covers everything around her within several kilometers.
What exactly falls under "perceive the user"? is it physical perception via eyesight, spiritual perception via somesort of 6th sense?
It's not about sense, the issue is in the mind. The point is the brain can't recognize her. How you try to perceive her is not the issue as he's not affecting the senses.

Idk what this "radar sense" is, but if it's an actual machine trackless step wouldn't work then.

Back