• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just off the top of my head: It worked on Professor Coldheart's freeze ray, it worked when they used it on someone who'd been hit with an unfeeling ray, and it also worked on Sour Sam's corruption-inducing pies which came out of a machine.

Hmm, well we know that the beam can shut down his attacks give what he can do to a freeze ray, but I kinda question whether or not he can shut down Cole's powers in total, as his powers are derived from his Conduit gene.

I'd like to point out that Cole's AP advantage means he can shoot a beam to counter and overpower it through his AP advantage

That seems more of an AP thing then a powernull thing

Though, I thought that the attack avoids obstacles, why does it get into Beam struggles.

I've gone over this. The CBS can take the form of a beam but it can also take the form of the homing attack.

The homing attack avoids obstructions. The beam gets into beam struggles.

In that case if he leads with it as a Beam then it likely gets countered by force fields

But I'll keep my Incon vote.

Forgot to put this on all the profiles but the CBS can also be used for Body Puppetry, for whatever that's worth

That was the Care Cousin Call, not the Care Bear Stare. The 2 powers are similar, but it's unknown weather or not they share ALL of the same effects. If they do, then the CBS wouldn't just nullify Cole's powers, it could also reverse them, as Gentle Heart Lamb once used the Cousin Call to reverse the effects of a pipe organ that had the power to destroy the surrounding vicinity:

When has the Care Bear Stare negated Durability against evil doers? If that were true, then the Spirit would've been affected by it. Instead, She resisted the stare. TWICE. And the 2nd time, she laughed it off.

I've never seen the CBS have Purification of Types 1 or 3, and while curing the effects of Sour Sam's pies would count for Type 2 Purification, the effects of those pies were only cured by Grams Bear's happy apple pie and a boy's speech about Thanksgiving.

Back