• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohka Yatogami vs. Cole MacGrath (0-7) (CONCLUDED)

Hhh... And here I was thinking this would be a good match. Guess not .-.

You can close this whenever you want. This is a stomp.

Ah, I didn't realized Yuno has less AP than Tohka, then this might be a stomp due to Astral Dress and Yuno not using hax in character. Change it if you want.

Superior to 352 Gigatons, starts with Range Spamming.

Obvious question out of the way

Does Tohka have any good homing ranged attacks and can she fly?

Homing is an issue because dodging ranged attacks from 4KM with flight is easy

Anything particularly dangerous from 4KM away? Does Tohka have any solid defensive stuff?

Tohka has Astral Dress and Forcefields for defense. The only thing Tohka has that could reach 4km would be Halvanhelev.

Astral dress is out because he resists power null.

Force fields may help depending on if the fields can assist Tohka if Cole decides to AoE.

If Halvanhelev can't home that shouldn't be too big an issue

Then Cole is going to have to keep Range spamming her and putting her on the defensive for as Long as possible

Given that she has only one ranged attack to reach 4KM away and it's not homing Cole has a massive advantage in that regard, granted it will take a while to break through the shield due to her strength advantage by a little under 2x.

Not voting yet though, may be worth getting some more DaL supporters, I'll bring this to the respective discussion threads.

How long can Cole keep range spamming? It's been a while since I played the game, however, I recall that Cole's energy depletes relatively quick. Although, SBA having the battle take place in Central Park, New York City. Cole should be easily capable of finding sources of electricity to absorb and continue to range spam.

My memory is a little hazy, but isn't she capable of spamming Halvanhelev? If so, she could fire a blast from Halvanhelev toward could as she tried to get close. However, considering this is Inverse Tohka, she should also have Paverschlev.

But, Tohka swung her head with to get it off and shouted before raising her giant sword and swung it down.
"<Nahema>----[Paverschlev]!!"
It was in an instant. Shidou's view was covered in darkness.
---a sound that sounds like the sky splitting echoed nearby.
Next off, everything touching the extension of the sword Tohka was swinging, caused one line.
It has reached, the building with one part scrapped off, the ground shown below, the buildings lined up unfolding down there and the mountain visible at the furthest back in view.
And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line.
It's neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.
~ Quote​
I am not sure of her AP advantage, but the above post provided by Schnee states she's a little under 2x. So, if this were to hit Cole... I don't see how he'll survive.

As long as he wants, this form has limitless energy from the RFI

He can just fly to avoid it, and since, like Nier stated Tohka isn't even 2x stronger he can survive it, especially since, as he's absorbing energy from the RFI, his regen is actually Combat applicable

Schnee One said:
As long as he wants, this form has limitless energy from the RFI

He can just fly to avoid it, and since, like Nier stated Tohka isn't even 2x stronger he can survive it, especially since, as he's absorbing energy from the RFI, his regen is actually Combat applicable
Now that I look at this his regen should be fully applicable, and his stamina should be higher as well as he constantly absorbs the RFI

That helps, Cole will have to Barrage her for as long as possible to eventually overwhelm her shields. That, and he might be able to call lightning storm, which comes from the Sky.

Yes

He's a range fighter first and foremost, never really mixing it up in CQC unless the situation calls for it or he is forced to.

This form especially loves range spam as the first thing he did after getting it is fly around and blast the Beast with unlimited rockets until he just gave up.

That's literally the only thing he does.

Like, InFAMOUS is literally a Third Person shooter super hero game. Cole also absolutely loves flying but even stated that he wasn't a fan of not being able to fly forever.

In this form he finally can, and instantly flies to defeat the Beast.

He doesn't just Range Spam often, it's the only thing he does in Combat. CQC he never tries to do as he admits he isn't good at it and his moves are very basic. Those are basically the only two things he can do.

Also, yeah, Cole FRA

In the Middle of the Large Crater, Tohka showed an aching yet desperate expression on her face.

It was a completely, out of nowhere Left Turn, just as the Spacequake she created covered the City upon going into her Inverse Form, that....Man, if you could even call it, showed up at simultaneously the same time, and after she started wielding Halvanhelev, this figure attacked her relentlessly.

As she lay there with her back against the Crater Wall, barely able to lift up her blade and stand, she was going to fight to the last breath, but she was sure the outcome was inevitable.

"Tohka!"

Oh...Him... Tohka thought regarding the man they called Shido, who's real identity she wasn't sure.

Shido ran into his closest friends arms, loudly begging her to stop, with zero resistance from the confused Spirit.

Then.....Like a moment of clarity, Tohka remembered, the human she first grew a bond with, the man she fell in love with, the dates they went on, the life they shared, along the other Spirits around them.

Tohka transformed back into her normal form, before hugging back sobbing.

"Now, I don't want to ruin the moment, but can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" The man that fought Tohka flew down before finally landing feat on the ground. The man looked like a relatively young but still fully grown Adult, he had bald hair, a normal shirt, he looked like an American.

Suddenly he felt himself feel drained, unsure why, he took the RFI out of his backpack, Cracked from his fight with the spirit. Not like it mattered, the fight was over, and the Beast....

"Wait, the BEAST!" Cole thought loudely at the idea. What happened? Did the RFI work? No, he was still alive, meaning it may not have cured the Plague, Cole was sent into a full panic mode at the idea that his closest friend and the East Coast might be dead because he risked using the RFI over Johns method.

But he was in a different city, that looked nothing like New Marais. Why, how, what put him here? His mind swirled with questions.

Nothing was different for Shido and the other spirits. This man, who exuded no form of a Spirit, has these incredible powers and managed to assist in Incapacitating Inverse Tohka. Either way, he seems like he wasn't against them, that was at the very least a plus.

Suddenly, the Flagship flew over them, Kotori at the helm, equally confused.

"You in the T shirt, Identify" The voice came over the Radio.

Cole wanted zero trouble and needed answers, thus cooperated.

"My name...is Cole.... Macgrath. I need to know where I am, what's going on?" He responded, desperate to know what happened in the East Coast.

"Shido, Tohka, all of you, board the ship, we'll try to answer as best we can"

Cole was worried, but he had no choice if he wanted answers.

Pretty decent. Although, there could've been more build up to the fight and the fight could've been longer, however, it is a pretty nice idea for a fanfic. Although, in my opinion, not sure how a fanfic between Infamous and DAL would work, but I think there is room.

I would attempt to try, but I'm already doing a Kingdom Hearts X Date A Live fanfic.

Back