• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohka Yatogami vs. Cole MacGrath (0-7) (CONCLUDED)

Don't quote walls of text.

This was made after the fight (Duh I literally typed it further down on this thread) A fight and fight introduction is what you're looking for, that was just a conclusion.

Infamous shares a couple notable similarities, such as Evil Cole and Westcott having literally the exact same goal (both characters want the world to be populated only by people of notable power, that being Magicians and Conduits"

That and Ray Field Energy blasts are heavily identical to space quakes ion that they force the energy around them into a single being (For infamous its bioelectiricty for DAL it's Mana)

Oh I usually don't have the time for this, not because I didn't want to.

After Wright went in on Marvel vs infamous (Dammit) I wanted to try something myself.

I mean, she's not entirely useless. She was stomping Low 2-C Yuno.
To be blunt, Goddess Yuno's like one of the weakest Low 2-Cs in this website: she's almost Borderline in AP, doesn't use 99% of her hax in character and has NO durability.

So yeah, I think I'm gonna have to vote Cole here.

Astral Dress may actually give Cole some trouble as it's not really nulling him, only his attacks. But given Cole's numerous methods of buffing his stats and the fact that there are certain attacks that are already stronger than his normal move set guarantees that this won't be a problem.

Barriers are a hassle, but as Gar said, Cole's love for range spam and the unlimited energy he has in this form make it so that he'll definitely outlast her and eventually wear her down.

Cole FRA

Also, Gar, mighty fine story you got there. Awesome read.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Grace period begins.

And ladies and gentlemen, that's grace period. I will now add this to their profiles.

Thank you all for your participation in this thread,

@Schee One, you may close this at your leisure.

At this rate, her record will be worse than Mario's

Back