• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
Maybe magic just allows the sword to have resistance to that kind of durability negation?
Nah the wording specifically said it had to do because he lacked enough magic.

He brought it down, aiming at Or=Gaule.

However, the impregnable barrier where no bullet went through was deployed by the threads, by Or=Gaule's Device, surrounding him. Even when it was a hit that cut the mountains open, it was impossible for Wallenstein to cut the Device of the《Desperado》Or=Gaule who surpassed him in magical powers; that sword that came downward was prevented by the spiderweb.

You know what, **** it.

If we're going to be going back and forth with the same reasons for over 100 posts with no solid agreement, I'm just going incon since we can't seem to agree.

Actually, even though this can be argued more. I will agree to inconc, cus if we continue no matter who wins, the true losers are our brain cells.

I vote inconc. Either Ikki throws his sword and incaps or cole drains.

I'm still standing by my vote. Both arguments seem solid, it's just more people agree with Cole's reasons. We shouldn't go incon just because one guy disagrees.

Not gonna lie yeah, we can't also just make this endlessly go on and call it a tie. There are valid reasonings but iirc some matches can have that and still lose cause only one guy is defending.

If the majority has a valid point, they shouldn't be overwritten because one dude has a different perspective

Also Cole for reasons above, to emphasize that

Cole was leading like, weeks ago. I even called grace.

Firephoenixearl said:
Is gap of 3 valid? Don't remember

Also Trackless Step now works given that mind hax resistance doesn't work.
Alakazam begs to differ it seems.

Anyway, after reading through that thread, I'll just tentavely vote Cole for all the reasons I have over 100 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back