• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"It's just horrible! I can't believe someone who had such a good heart would do such things."

Tenderheart heard one of his friends express such lament out loud as he pulled up behind them in his cloud car. He quickly got out and hurried to the river, which was currently being used to view a horrifying scene of violence down on Earth.

"What's going on, everyone?" Tenderheart asked as the events played out in front of them. "It's Cole!" one of them said, "That power he got went completely to his head, and he's... he's..."

They didn't even need to finish. Tenderheart could see what was happening and immediately rushed back into the cloud car. "Wait! Tenderheart, no! It's too dangerous!" his friends called out to him, but to no avail. Moments later, the same cloud car landed a few mere meters away from Empire City's new terror, who had his back turned.

"Cole! Stop this right now!" Tenderheart commanded as he hopped over the car door before the cloud car disappeared. Cole MacGrath turned to the source of the voice with a smirk. "Oh? And who do you think's going to make m-?" he suddenly trailed off as he saw but a 3-foot red teddy bear staring him down. "What... the hell. Is this some kind of a joke?"

Tenderheart squinted. "Needless violence is no joke. I'm Tenderheart Bear, and I know there's still good somewhere in you, Cole!" Cole continued to stare for a few more moments in disbelief before shaking his head. "Right. Well," he said as lightning began to ignite his hands, "if nothing else, you'll definitely be the weirdest thing I've turned into an ash heap so far."

This is Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) vs Tenderheart Bear (Original), 7-A keys for both, they start at SBA distance (despite what the story would suggest), and speed is unequalized for now.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death.

Cole's AP: >261 megatons

Tenderheart's AP: 477 megatons

Cole's Speed: Mach 1191.3

Tenderheart's Speed: Mach 4029

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Their ranges

Are the same

Like what even
With literally one attack, which won't even work on Cole outside of his corruption which is so vague it's painful, and it's not homing either and requires great concentration

Schnee One said:
With literally one attack,
Ever considered that "one attack" is the one he's most likely to use?

Well you should, because it is.

which won't even work on Cole outside of his corruption which is so vague it's painful

Cole doesn't resist empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, or power nullification. Cole is also evil, and the CBS ignores durability against evil beings. I'm not sure what you mean about the corruption.

and it's not homing either

This particular Bear actually can use it as either a single concentrated beam or a homing attack. Homing attack is on his profile.

and requires great concentration

No it really really doesn't.

And I can get plenty more examples of it not requiring great concentration if you'd like. The description of it makes it sound a lot less casual than it is, but experienced users of it can just fire it off instantly.

I did

He does, mind resistance is on his file as should be powernull though if does ignore dura that's a problem.

Then that should be adjusted because the profile says it

Aside from that one Electric shot will cause paralysis, slightly stronger due to his scaling chain, and the beam can be blocked by his shields if it comes down to it, though in unsure how that will interact.

Because forcing somebody to feel different emotionally is literally manipulating the mind.

Weaker subsets of mind manipulation aren't working because they are subsets

Now, Telepathy isn't manipulating the mind (Even though we apparently do consider mind manipulation and I wasted time making a CRT for it), and IMO Memory Manip can be considered different. But forcing someone to feel differently is exactly mindhax

"You are my slave" <Gets noped because that happened in verse

"You are not evil" <Not noped because that's considered empathetic

See the problem?

I'll respond more tomorrow

Also, Cole's hilariously faster and "only not High 7-A because of a technicality" in AP. This feels stompish.

Btw not to derail too much but did I get Cole's personality right enough? I've literally no experience with the series; I just went off of what I've gotten from Wright's and other people's stories.

Schnee One said:
What?

The Bear is much faster.
Oh, I misread the speed difference.

Wasn't Kessler way faster than him though? He literally appeared as a blur in Cole's point of view whenever he moved and Cole still won.

I'm not quite sure about the legitimacy of that looking back on it, unless it's from him scaling backwards, but that's probably a CRT for another day.

A care bear really just made a man kill himself. What a kids show.

Body puppetry doesn't look that impressive given it only controls one hand it seems. Also, Cole resists a lot of his own stuff, so it won't be to big of an issue.

And I though Kessler vs Aqua was a weird matchup... Anyway, yeah, this seems like a good matchup.

Cole most likely has the AP for the reasons listed above, as he's hilariously above the 200+ megaton feat at this point in the story, so much so I'm almost willing to say he one shots with any well place attack.

Speed is in the Carebears favor, which really hurts Cole here as his go to long range tactics really on him being fast enough to block/reflect/dodge attacks as well as being able to actually hit his target. Precision Mode may help, as it lets Cole view people who are comparable to him as moving in slow-mo, but not sure how well it will work on someone 4x faster than him. Plus, it drains his energy extremely quickly, so it can be used too long/often.

Hax has already been discussed, so not gonna say much else. Though it should be noted that Cole can still be injured by his grenades/rockets as they're KE explosions. Sure, he can heal, but it's still a concern.

So, it really depends on what Cole can do about the speed gap other than Precision and maybe AoE blasts.

Back