• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

0 AP correlation, I think I addressed it in the uni FF crt, also what was transmuted into the smile sun is vague, it might have been despair
See that's where I was as well, same argument. That it changed via adolla merging closing. I do feel it's vague but I mean if adolla flames are fueled by humanity and evangelist can turn it into power then its possible. I would say a possible rating if anything.

Can we say that Haumea after absorbing the souls of Iris, Sumire, Inca and Amaterasu would she be able to use all her abilities or just the ones that were shown? Like, would she be able to use Amaterasu's Madness Manip?

I am supposed to post a few threads but I’m a bit busy currently that’s why I haven’t posted them
That's understandable I've been working on creating an entire verse page and profiles while also doing the calcs for a game to get it ready to introduce to the wiki so I've been pretty busy to handle stuff here myself

Alright, I feel like Charon shouldn't get a High 6-A rating for scaling to the feat

Charon has a Second Generation ability that allows him to absorb and accumulate kinetic energy into his body from any attack that hit him

So why should he scale to vaporizing a small portion of the moon just because, he absorbed and redirected the kinetic energy of the attack?

Imo the only people who should scale to it is Nutaku, Kurono( That's under the assumption Nutaku Durability is comparable to his ap) and by extension Benimaru

Alright, I feel like Charon shouldn't get a High 6-A rating for scaling to the feat

Charon has a Second Generation ability that allows him to absorb and accumulate kinetic energy into his body from any attack that hit him

So why should he scale to vaporizing a small portion of the moon just because, he absorbed and redirected the kinetic energy of the attack?

Imo the only people who should scale to it is Nutaku, Kurono( That's under the assumption Nutaku Durability is comparable to his ap) and by extension Benimaru
You stated the reasons why he should scale not the reason why he should not scale

We already had a thread to remove Charon scaling directly to the High 6-A calc.

We already had a thread to remove Charon scaling directly to the High 6-A calc.
He doesn’t scale directly to it before iirc but I don’t think the thread was passed
The entire thing about his ability is that he has to rank the attack first or receive the attack first and this is not just related to fire attacks even punches and kicks he tanks and releases the energy. So I don’t think the H6A energy would get a differential treatment.

Although it’s another thing entirely if the argument is “Outlier” as it is indeed an outlier

He doesn’t scale directly to it before iirc but I don’t think the thread was passed
The entire thing about his ability is that he has to rank the attack first or receive the attack first and this is not just related to fire attacks even punches and kicks he tanks and releases the energy. So I don’t think the H6A energy would get a differential treatment.

Although it’s another thing entirely if the argument is “Outlier” as it is indeed an outlier
He doesn't tank the energy. He's been harmed by much weaker attacks than the High 6-A one when his ability wasn't active.

Charon was damage by multiple characters without his ability being active. His physical dura is much lower than his KE absorption.

Ogun and Hinawa both damaged him.

Back