• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Soon
Started working on it already
Y’all about to see 7A high tiers and 5B god tiers 😭😭
The gap is just crazy
I've got a blog with a render and abilities already you can use it if you want(Only has shinra tho) we really need calc's for high tiers but they have no damn feats lol

Last edited:
Still don't believe we should scale his durability to Multi Continental, rather calc the Kinetic Energy of the attack because his abilities absorbs and reflects Kinetic Energy

Didnt Arthur get like a 6-A feat? or is he scaling to 5-B too?
Arthur does have a 6-A feat but there's no reason for anyone else outside of him and dragon to scale to each other outside of those who blatanly are 5-B like Shinra and Beni

I've got a blog with a render and abilities already you can use it if you want(Only has shinra tho) we really need calc's for high tiers but they have no damn feats lol

Would use this I guess
Charon’s reflection feat might need some introspection 👀
And also Maki moon feat it was just a for a moment (might have to wait for anime to be sure) and also they actually really believed that she could stop it but well I guess they didn’t realize the moon now has the mass of earth
Didnt Arthur get like a 6-A feat? or is he scaling to 5-B too?
Just Arthur and Dragon scales to that no one else has a reason to

And also Maki moon feat it was just a for a moment (might have to wait for anime to be sure) and also they actually really believed that she could stop it but well I guess they didn’t realize the moon now has the mass of earth
I forget which end got accepted, I remember arguing on that thread. Didn’t a low 5-B end get accepted end or sumn?

So maybe some feat for mid tiers after all
1. Chapter 211
- although it was estimated that the pillar from the sea/ocean level and above is just 500 meters by the news guy, it is way More than that using pixel scaling of all the showing of the pillars from 211-260+ there are more than 30 showing proving such. Pixel scale Tokyo shore to the pillar would grant an accurate record. And all the drawings are consistent with each other.

- we have giant Infernals as tall as the pillars even while their lower bodies are submerged in the ocean.

- we have someone like Juggernaut, that was sure and was going to be able to use his attack to destroy the said infernal from Tokyo shores.

- we have shinra taking the attack point blank

If this can be calculated it would certainly give a nice feat for the mid tiers.
@Arc7Kuroi @Damage3245 @M3X think you can help check it out? All you need should be in chapter 211. If you need Moreno showing of the pillars I can provide them too.

Would post some other plausible feats later on but let’s deal with this one first

Last edited:
Doesn’t that giant infernal tank most of the shit thrown at him?
They were not trying to destroy him in a go, as doing that will cause the volcano to erupt. Reason why shinra stood in front of the said attack that would have destroyed it.
I missed the feat a couple of time but reading it again now, it is kind of clear

I certainly will when I get the chance, but the first issue I foresee is, how can we prove the character’s know what firepower is needed to fell the giant? Is there anything to indicate such outside of simply taking their word?
Well No, just their word but I think their are other feats of the Infernals been one shotted I will try to find it, but none of them would be as good as an attack that started from the shore all the way up to where the infernal is.

Is there any way we could downscale Charon's bodily dura from the blast that blew him up? I remember it was calced at Island iirc.

post for burns scaling above nataku in power

an example for translation of terms:
unknown.png

unknown.png

The above is for Benimaru

So Obi has a 10 in power yet Doppel Assault who is on par with the original Assault who only has a 5 in power can stop him mid grab with a finger for each hand and then one shot him with a single punch.

So yeah the stats are kind of bs just like the My Hero Academia stats having dumb things like Uraraka > Mirio in power even though Mirio had one shot Uraraka with a single punch.

So Obi has a 10 in power yet Doppel Assault who is on par with the original Assault who only has a 5 in power can stop him mid grab with a finger for each hand and then one shot him with a single punch.

So yeah the stats are kind of bs just like the My Hero Academia stats having dumb things like Uraraka > Mirio in power even though Mirio had one shot Uraraka with a single punch.
Databooks are always case by case. As long as it isn't contradicted, it is fair use.

So doesn’t that mean the stats from this databook are unusable? Like isn’t this the whole reason why MHA doesn’t use the databook stats? Because there are clearly contradictions with what we have seen in series.

Also another contradiction I found. Sho who has a 2 in power was shown to be able to clash with Joker who has a 8 in power way back in season 1. So yeah even more contradictions.

Back