• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

"hhmmm? O wha- I just can't help myself. It's what I used to do. It's what I was born to do. Destroying mortals is my duty" I say a bit loud.

"Don't go please. I need you to keep watching the other world. I'll go kill some people for you, I need more corpse puppets anyway"

"I'm sorry. It's just that those were the only things that mattered back then. Reaping worlds and fighting the angels of heaven. Slaughtering the angels and having legendary fights with arch angels. Now I don't know what else I have other than killing the humans of this world" I say in an apolegatic tone.

Christian Higdon said:
Why'd you do it, mister? Those kids had lives, you know!" A goofy like voice said.
"BECAUSE I ******* FELT LIKE IT YOU STUPID CAT" says the man of bleached skin, crazed in demeanor. They notice my presence and Jeff turns to me

"Oh look! Another kiddin for murdering! I'mma relish in this one!" The killer says

"How about no DIPSHIT?" I say, telekinetically thrusting both of them to a wall, effectively holding them in place

Christian Higdon said:
"WOAH, WHO ARE YOU!?" The Cat shouted, shocked at Adrian's power.
"Oh I'm just a nine year old that has a psychic punchghost that can erase existance. A bunch of psychic powers, a few kinds of light manipulation, and maybe some other stuff.i was beaten by my mother throughout my whole life up until two years ago, and I was sexually abused by a priest."

"GOOD. YOU ******* DERSERVE IT YOY BLOODRIFE KIDDIN" Jeff says, I slightly increase the pressure on his throat, but not by too much

I manage to get a hold of myself and dampen the side effects of having my sadness removed. "I know. you can count on me, Rose" I say with a voice that is softer than normal.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Where are the people searching NA for the Earthquake source searching?
[I'm flying in the direction I feel the earthquakes coming from. If there are multiple in different spots, then I'm using superspeed to rapidly check each one.]

The first quake originated in the crater that once was New York City, and since then they've been moving Southwest. As you reach the area of the most recent quake, you can see nothing as you look from above.

The Other Universe

A portal opens, suddenly, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of chrome headed, exo skeletoned aliens start scurrying on all fours in an area totally surrounding Rose, Malucius, and their ally, Waylon. Soon, George Danvers'es organized, mind machine controlled xenomorphs would attempt to tear the three villains to pieces.

George Danverse was currently busy surveilling the villains, currently smoking a cigar as he watched the carnage. He was going to exhaust his entire supply of Aliens, with three Alien Queens following the massive horde as the portal closed. There was now a secret underground city authorized by a rogue wing of the U.S government, working in cooperation with the Danverse Company to assassinate Rose for her devastation of the country.

Spider Kaiju said:
The Other Universe
A portal opens, suddenly, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of chrome headed, exo skeletoned aliens start scurrying on all fours in an area totally surrounding Rose, Malucius, and their ally. Soon, George Danvers'es organized, mind machine controlled xenomorphs would attempt to tear the three villains to pieces.

George Danverse was currently busy surveilling the villains, currently smoking a cigar as he watched the carnage. He was going to exhaust his entire supply of Aliens, with three Alien Queens following the massive horde as the portal closed. There was now a secret underground city authorized by a rogue wing of the U.S government, working in cooperation with the Danverse Company to assassinate Rose for her devastation of the country.
[Excuse me what?]

Christian Higdon said:
"About what we're doing right now. Look at you two." He said.
"To be fair he WAS trying to murder you, I'm restraining him while I'm talking to you, once i finish imma give him the same speech about kindness I gave to mister Grinch" I say, releasing the cat from my psychic grip

"ALL I LOVE IS DEATH. SWEET, DEATH"

"Jeff. I know what you've been through. A saviour of a girl hurt, and lied to by those he trusts most. I may have not been betrayed. But I trusted the wrong man and paid the price dearly. Twicr as a matter of fact."

"The first was a priest named Alvin. Who gave me refuge from my abusive mum. Showed me kindness. But my loins he defiled. My sacred zones. And in a fit of rage I shot up his church with an AK"

"It gave me a great sense of satisfaction. But only for a little bit. For i had hurt other's who wronged me not. And that Priest... His guilt wracked him so, and before I could forgive him his own life he took"

"The other was a vampire named Waylon. My desire to suffer for my sins so lead me to him, and his slave he made me, a pawn for his bidding.to murder"

"I did not like it, but suffer I felt i must.and thus others I hurt so"

"The world is inherently unfeeling so, but the power of us it is to chanhe it so. Through kindness, forgiveness we can grow, and go against realities coldness so"

"What do you say. Mister Cat and Sir Jeff?"

Spider Kaiju said:
The Other Universe
A portal opens, suddenly, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of chrome headed, exo skeletoned aliens start scurrying on all fours in an area totally surrounding Rose, Malucius, and their ally. Soon, George Danvers'es organized, mind machine controlled xenomorphs would attempt to tear the three villains to pieces.

[What, Am I not good enough for a name ovo?]

Spider Kaiju said:
The Other UniverseA portal opens, suddenly, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of chrome headed, exo skeletoned aliens start scurrying on all fours in an area totally surrounding Rose, Malucius, and their ally. Soon, George Danvers'es organized, mind machine controlled xenomorphs would attempt to tear the three villains to pieces.
[> Xenomorph]

Fanged homunculus shadows with red eyes spread across the ground and slash apart all the Xenomorphs within a dozen metres of us to pieces and devour them.

From the hundreds of dead Xenomorphs I take one ability to spit acid, and stack their enhanced senses and resistances to acid and cold.

Happy with my new abilities, I send out a massive wave of necromantic shadows kilometres in all directions that forces the Xenomorphs to flee or be chopped to pieces.

[Thanks for the new powers]

]

(I don't think drones and warriors have telepathy. The Queens do)) (But yes, you're welcome.) (You likely didn't get them all in only one post though)

Spider Kaiju said:
(I don't think drones and warriors have telepathy. The Queens do)) (But yes, you're welcome.) (You likely didn't get them all in only one post though)
[I'll get rid of telepathy then]

The wave of shadows continues all around me, sweeping over my allies without harming them. It also goes through the open portal. Any xenomorphs killed by the shadow wave are reanimated, their corpses pulled back together by stitches of darkness, and they move with the wave to kill any survivors.

[Whelp, Monarch now has an army of small bugs, that if you step on cover you in acid that breaks shit down at a molecular level.]

Blahblah9755 said:
The first quake originated in the crater that once was New York City, and since then they've been moving Southwest. As you reach the area of the most recent quake, you can see nothing as you look from above.
I use my magic sense to feel for anything around me while continuing to move in the direction of the quakes.

[my magic sense is 10s of kilometers]

WHYNAUT said:
"Good work, that's to be expected from you" I say with my trade mark demonic grin on my face.
"Thank you" I say in monotone. "I'm going to find the boss"

I shadow walk through the portal to find whoever organised the attack

Once you reach over 1000 km away from New York, the origin of the quakes tops moving horizontally, but each quake begins to feel stronger than the last.

Back