• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

At high speed I move towards the origin of the quakes, intent on stopping this while continuing to feel for magic signals. I make sure to look both up and down once I get there.

You see the ground bursts open in a corn field, and you hear: "AIR!!! Thank ******* God!" When the dust clears you see a dirty 14 year old girl, with disheveled black hair and a duffle bag. She looks similar to one of the people Omni summoned, but older and with proper body proportions. You can feel magic from her faintly, but it's mostly hidden.

"Yo, hurry up dipshits!" People begin climbing out of stairs made along the side of the hole. They look tired, dehydrated, and hungry.

After most of the people have climbed out, you hear her say "Ugh, damn weaklings." and she runs back in, them comes out carrying an injured old man and a small child.

Christian Higdon said:
"I think so." The Cat said. "You've been through lots."
"Yeah, and it's thanks to one of my friends, a former mass murderer ironically, that made me realize that I shouldn't hate myself, and that kindness is the most important virtue"

I turn to jeff and release him from hold

"Do you know that now Jeff?" I enquire

"I THINK SO" He says, tearing up. I hug him

Then suddenly... a knife collides with my back, shattering

Jeff is paralyzed with fear

"You t-t-tr-ried murd-d-der-ring me?" I say, bursting into tears "B-b-but I t-tr-ried showing you kindness"

Adrian snaps and a wave of psychokinesis vaporates Jeff

"I-i-i-i K-k-k-kil-l-l-led h-him" I stutter

"h-h-h-he c-could've b-been forgiven, he c-could've g-grown, and I KILLED HIM" I say, bursting into a fullblown fit of tears

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT, I DONT DESERVE TO LIVE" I say, crying on the floor

Christian Higdon said:
"Woah. What happened?" He said.
"I t-t-tr-ried to f-forgive him and he tried stabbing me, but I can't be harmed by knives, y-y-y-yet-t I sn-n-nap-ped, I s-showed h-him my vulnerabilities and he exploited that, he reminded me of father alvin and in my rage I blew him to bits" I manage to stutter out

"IM A HORRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVES TO DIE!" I say, wailing into the night

"Be quiet! You may wake them up!" He said. "Now, you're not bad. You saw good in him, I see potential for you!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Be quiet! You may wake them up!" He said. "Now, you're not bad. You saw good in him, I see potential for you!"
"w-w-w-who?" I say, being sidetracked

"t-t-th-hank y-you"

"h-h-here" I give him a bioconduit.

"if-f-f y-your ev-ver in-n a p-pickle. hit this and I'll be there" I attempted to mimic All Might's heroism

"I'm-m-m ass-sembling a League of Kindness, to bring kindness and hope to those around the world, you'd be a great addition" I say

"We're preparing for a conflict with a group of unkind peeps, Mister Waylon, a bad dude who kills for fun, and Malucius, an uberbad demon dude. I hope, with you, we can turn them to the side of good" I say, leaving my tears, yet sadness plagues

"Toodalooo!" I say, bordering Graseta Mk.2. I fly off into the distance

Two dudes, I'd say two more to go, and the league is complete! I think, attempting to distract myself from the sadness plaguing me

You murdered someone

I know

You scumbag

I know

[I'll just be waiting for Spider to get back and explain what was on the other side of the portal]

[Edit: ok you're back, and now that I've teleported through the portal to find mr George Danverse and violently rip him open, what is on the other side?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I'll just be waiting for Spider to get back and explain what was on the other side of the portal]

[Edit: ok you're back, and now that I've teleported through the portal to find mr George Danverse and violently rip him open, what is on the other side?]
(A large undergound city of vials the xenomorphs were in. George Danverse is currently in a powerful Mech Suit, along with a couple a dozen of guards in less powerful mech suits)

A kid begins speaking, "We are the true Earthlings, I believe you call us 'Subterraneans'. We suffer from overpopulation, therefore we must now-" The kid faints in the middle of spewing nonsense.

"The hell are you on about?" the girl says to the unconscious kid, pouring some water into his mouth. A she does so, she mutters under her breath, "******* weaklings, can't even walk a few miles without getting tired out."

The girl then looks to the two of you, with a nervous and agitated glare, then sighs, lowers her guard and says, "we're from New York, are we far enough away that the radiation's not gonna kill us?" She then mutters at a volume that would be inaudible to a normal human "please tell me I didn't come up short."

Blahblah9755 said:
A kid begins speaking, "We are the true Earthlings, I believe you call us 'Subterraneans'. We suffer from overpopulation, therefore we must now-" The kid faints in the middle of spewing nonsense.
"The hell are you on about?" the girl says to the unconscious kid, pouring some water into his mouth. A she does so, she mutters under her breath, "******* weaklings, can't even walk a few miles without getting tired out."

The girl then looks to the two of you, with a nervous and agitated glare, then sighs, lowers her guard and says, "we're from New York, are we far enough away that the radiation's not gonna kill us?" She then mutters at a volume that would be inaudible to a normal human "please tell me I didn't come up short."
[OH SHIT IS THIS GETTER? PREPARE TO BE ****** OVER BY TORL man, just heads up, they kinda hate Getter Rays since I wanked them to high hell back in LOM]

Spider Kaiju said:
(A large undergound city of vials the xenomorphs were in. George Danverse is currently in a powerful Mech Suit, along with a couple a dozen of guards in less powerful mech suits)
I stretch out my hands and shadows pour forth across the city, cracking light bulbs and plunging the entire area into darkness.

The darkness around the mech suits thickens, holding them in place as if they were buried in shadows. Thin sheets of shadow begin to slip inside the cracks and vents of the suits to begin tearing them apart from the inside.

"See, Splendor, this kid should get what he wants. Or else he may not be glad." A dark voice said. The forest. Where things mysterious happen.

I stretch out my hands and shadows pour forth across the city, cracking light bulbs and plunging the entire area into darkness.

The darkness around the mech suits thickens, holding them in place as if they were buried in shadows. Thin sheets of shadow begin to slip inside the cracks and vents of the suits to begin tearing them apart from the inside.

(That would normally work, were it not for the forcefields surrounding these mech suits.) (Danverse's eyes widens.) (With their shields still holding, the small army of genetically altered warriors programmed to be loyal to him descends.) (Their advanced laser programming fires their rays towards Rose. The man himself uses the opportunity to escape, teleporting elsewhere. However there may be evidence in the laboratory, office wing, or some place else for where he went.)

Christian Higdon said:
"See, Splendor, this kid should get what he wants. Or else he may not be glad." A dark voice said. The forest. Where things mysterious happen.
I sense a disturbance in the psychofield, god, this shit is STRONK, like, about the same as the Jeff disturbance

I fly the Graseta near the disturbance

"Graseta, invisible" I say, the Graseta activates stealth mode, hovering in the air quietly as it shifts into invisibility.

I fly down, and hide behind a single tree

"It's okay kiddie! Life may be tough, but if you smile enough, it'll be not so tough!" He rhymes

"Nobody cares!" he screams

Suicidal kid? Damn

"I do"

"But you don;t matter!" Oof that shit BITES, I telepathically tell Splendorman that he does matter, and is one bueno dude.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[lol my PC's never even seen Blarie]
[That's why I didn't describe her as like Blarie when it was just you, and instead said that she was similar to one of the people Omni had summoned.]

"1000 miles? Half a continent?" She looks at the two of you incredulously. "Sorry, not exactly in the mood for jokes, I know I'm not that fas-" she checks the map on her phone, and her eyes widen. "Okay what?"

I batter at the forcefields with shadows, then try a different method.

Corpse Xenomorph puppets leap on all the mech suits to keep them distracted, scratching and biting and spilling their acid on the forcefields.

I concentrate and expand my death bubble towards the mechs to rip out the souls of everyone inside.

[Death Bubble bypasses forcefields]

As the realization sinks in on her, you can hear the girl quietly mutter "shit, I dragged these guys way further than I needed to." And she throws a quick glance ot the other people.

Christian Higdon said:
"That's like it. Here, I'll take you if you so wish, kid." He tried to convince him.
"Hey" I step out from the shadows, interjecting

"Who might you be kiddie?" Splendorman enquires

"Oh I'm just a passerby in the neighborhood, a passerby here to make sure this kid doesn't commit the die"

"But I wanna die! My life is shit and I don't wanna live it!"

"Bu-"

Slenderman interjects

PsychoWarper said:
I continue to shape the earth to the needed shape and size.
[Worth noting that if you're in North America, then the earthquakes that would have been slightly screwing up your work have now stopped.]

Back