• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

[Okay.]

Something could be heard snoring. A red beast, big and scary, with long claws. Kabus was still in a slumber.

I notice everyone stop moving for a few seconds and the dude who didn't stop moving was the guy who was an axe murderer. My eyes narrow.

Okay, now everyone stopped moving. Might be one of his powers, though I guess it doesn't work on me.

Time resumes and everyone starts moving again.

Kabus' eyes started to open a little, only to see that he was in this place. He was a bit scared, but was mostly sleepy.

My gas arms quickly begin to multiply, covering most of the area, even inside of people, which makes the fact that I can still feel through them extremely uncomfortable

DragonEmperor23 said:
I notice everyone stop moving for a few seconds and the dude who didn't stop moving was the guy who was an axe murderer. My eyes narrow.

Okay, now everyone stopped moving. Might be one of his powers, though I guess it doesn't work on me.

Time resumes and everyone starts moving again.
[90% sure it doesn't matter. It's targeted freez, not AoE stop]

Kubas looked around after awakening and roared out in fear and rage. He was looking with a mean glare at everybody.

[Exodus froze a few people in time, it's not The World or anything. You guys act like it's goddamn King Crimson.]

PsychoWarper said:
"I can make this portal thingys" as I say this a golden portal appears above my head and fires a spear that explaodes "... cool".
[Sense it was targeted and I wasnt the target then this happened]

[[DragonEmperor23 said:
[>implying my character knows how your powers work]
[They aren't my powers. I didn't use them.]

[@Yobo, I know what he can do, this is what I was trying to correct that for.]

"Yeah, stop. The last time something that big appeared where I'm from, there were snake guts in the sewer for months. I'd suggest you stop, since there won't be guts left if you keep it up."

Kabus was still offended but was a bit scared of that. He envisioned that and started to whimper a bit.

[Yobo scared a monster by words alone. Wow.]

Wow, what a great opportunity i have here.

"Hello there, is any of you interested in joining the Defence Force of Disorganization?"

Back