• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

I decide to start testing my abilities.

"Hmm.... let's see what you can do."

I instruct Filthy Acts At A Reasonable Price/Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap to use its ability, summoning a alternate version of my self.

"Interesting."

I send it back.

I feel incredible, like I'm filled with strength I've never had before! My senses, they're all enhanced to the point that I feel like I'm in a new world! W-wait a second. That guy over there, he just chopped that person in half with an axe! What the hell!

Blahblah9755 said:
I notice that some of the people around me seem to be panicking. "Don't worry, I'm a trained professional." I show my Ax Murderer Liscense to try to calm people down, but for some reason they continue freaking out.
"So, who are you anyway?"

Since mister murderer has done it anyway...

I extend my hand and fire comes out of it, hitting a close NPC and vaporizing then.

"This fells nice."

"Well, this Omni guy apparently decided to give super-powers to a bunch of psychopaths." i think as i attempt to hide in a tree

Back