• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

[remember when i said that my true for in WoP will be hands?

i'm doing that, but sooner due to actually getting a guy i would like to have, both in general and for that]

Blahblah9755 said:
Before accepting what the voice says, I go outside with my ax to chop some wood.

I place a log on the pedestal, lift the axe up, and swing down with all my might.

[Do we have our powers already? If so I just cut Eurasia in half on accident.]
[@Spider]

((Yes. I'ts continuing. Also, you will get your powers at Antarctica)) You find yourselves surrounded by strangers from all over the world. What is noticeable now is that a few hundred meters around there is a single large, protective compound filled with technological wonders. Eventually however, a man dressed in a tuxedo wanders into the meadow, which is now magically transformed into a garden, and he speaks. "It is time for us to break the ice." "Listen, it's me, Mister Omni. I am glad to meet your acquaintance, and I assume you all have questions?"

"This is to be your new home, should you accept it. You have all been gifted with extreme powers above that of the common man. YOu need to learn how to use your powers safely, without killing yourself or innocents. I'm providing you with the opportunity to do so." "This is a magically preserved location in Antarctica which is cordoned and sealed off from the rest of the world." "I"m also taking the initiative and asking that you accept a new career as super heroes."

"Since you all decided to come here, your powers will activate soon." Suddenly, all the protagonists feel new power churning in their veins. "There is plenty I could do to prove to you that my powers are real."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Are there any people gaining powers here aside from the player characters. Preferably nameless NPCs.]
((Yes. You look around you, and notice there are a lot of people here. The protagonists are communicating orally but he's communicating with everyone telepathically as well.))

[our characters are already feeling stronger he said, so you should be abe to somewhat tell that you already have your powers]

I suddenly grow several large arms that hold me above the crowd

I manage to maneuver my way out by seemingly making more arms appear out of the first ones

[I thought he hadnt given it to use yet oops, retcon]

Ignoring the actions of the big guy I start feeling great power inside me, I activate Sha Naqba Imuru (on accident) and am told what my power is.

I suddenly realise that i got out of the crowd far faster than i should have ever been able to, as if i moved faster than i could possible react. While this is going on, i also realise that the grass appears to rise up from my steps at an incredibly slowed rate, being almost unnoticable

Suddenly, I notice something behind me.

I turn around and see a large blue rabbit person.

"Well, you're certainly something."

As I blow out a large puff of smoke I begin to see all the possibilities of the world while thinking ''Cool''.

Back