• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

"hey, you shouldn't set fires like that, what if you destroy this garden? The reduction in oxygen emission could be catastrophic!"

"Well, try not to kill anyone.

I turn around

"And here's a smoking partner if you want. FA3RP appears and uses its ability to summon a Alternate Reality version of him."

"I'd suggest staying away from each other."

I begin cutting down the pieces of the body I spit to regulation, and put the heart in a special container to be given to my superiors.

Blahblah9755 said:
"hey, you shouldn't set fires like that, what if you destroy this garden? The reduction in oxygen emission could be catastrophic!"
"Oh don't worry, i can control my fires."

Hl3 or bust said:
[also, Christian's heading over here

be prepared to maybe actually die]
[I'm waiting for the right time. Monsters in Antarctica don't work well, so this'll be good.]

one of the gas arms creates an actual arm, but stuck into the ground and unnoticable unless one digs it up. This arm is covered in various sensory organs that allows me to know whats going on in the crowd

"Huh. Well, I've got these nifty abilities, but there's a lot of them."

I use the time freeze on the people around me.

"Wow, that's new. I'll have to write these down."

"I can make this portal thingys" as I say this a golden portal appears above my head and fires a spear that explaodes "... cool".

Back