• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

Hl3 or bust said:
[And i can go full bullshit and spam botulism arms]
[You've done it now. I wasn't going to do it.]

Before he can react, I activate D4C and summon a parallel version of him, which I promptly push into him with my speed.

"I can see what you're trying to pull."

I yell something along the lines of "another psychopath?!." before a large arm appears inside of his body and the clone is sent flying by arms made of highly-sensitive explosives

I see his reaction to the arm man, and I quickly use my time freeze on him and the clone, as well as the weird guy who summoned him.

"Nope, not dealing with that."

Hl3 or bust said:
I yell something along the lines of "another psychopath?!." before a large arm appears inside of his body and the clone is sent flying by arms made of highly-sensitive explosives
[Arent you a lot slower then him?]

As i am seemingly teleported away from that asshole, several hundred arms appear out of me and the arms already grown and, in a manner reminiscent of a many-legged spider, only moving at ridiculous speeds, carry me away from the crowd

"You're clearly not the most sane person. You attacked the big guy even though he wasn't doing anything. That clearly signifies a lack of stability."

"Yes i can actually." I say as i pull my sensory arm, which is now covered in many lumps, out of the ground and show it to him

[I want to say something but I have to go find peoples profiles in the meta so I knw what they look like]

Back