• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"Ive been fine, I had a planet and people but they where destroyed by the young girl who attacked out of revenge. As for this realm... it was once a conceptual realm of souls but since its gods no longer exist it has become barren" Björn says smiling but with obvious anger.

"I feel like I've heard that name before"

Omnipresence.exe activated

"Found her"

I teleport the conquerer with the sweet beard to Destiny.

"Hey, girl you're Destiny right? Care to explain why you destroyed this guy's planet and killed his people?"

Then I see a friendly face.

"Boris? What are you doing here?"

Nach's omnipresense causes him to notice the void^7 found within Marta's old multiverse. It stinks of something that shouldn't

The Eden within Marta's old multiverse looks at the void^7 waiting for it to do something

"Nach? But...but...you're both..." He was confused who to side with. "You know what, I think it's time to recite an olden quote from Shakespeare."

"... you two have issues. Maybe you should like, work it out yourself."

"Imma go give Boris his therapy session"

I go hug Boris from every angle possible, including along higher dimensional axes of movement.

"Fighting that...what? What are you talking about?@ despite not even knowing where this conversation is taking place she's having this conversation I guess.

"Okay, I might as well use this infamous Shakespeare quote now. Ahem...'f**k it'." He then grabbed the knife and stabbed himself in the heart.

"Hmm... I wonder if something happened to the timeline while I wasby the Well of Eternity, anyway I had things I was doing and have no interest in you"

[>leaves the two people that hate each other alone and telling them to work it out

>Like they would have gotten to that point if they were capable of doing that]

[Deleted this stuff by mistake. Also, changing a bit.]

Finally, I further adjust the harmonizer, using my knowledge of magic from the section of my mind called "Aleister". I then use the machines in the factory to create a duplicate of the Harmonizer Decibot.

[@Junko]I say, figuring Akuma will probably have a way to hear me, "hey Akuma, I want to test out this new feature, could you open a portal to somewhere where a fight with high power individuals might be about to happen? [*cough* Jacky and Psycho *cough*] I'll send a clone of me and of the bot in."

[Now in response to Akuma opening the portal:]

My clone (with a changed appearance) and the Harmonizer Decibot go through the portal, appearing in the general vicinity of Destiny and Bjorn, they observe the events.

[Hence why I am currently observing and said "a place where a fight with high powered individuals might e about to happen".]

"BOOOOORRRIIIISSSS!!!!!"

His corpse just vanishes as I devour his corpse in mourning

He'll always be with me.

sniff

"Haaaahahaha!" Then, Boris came back, but he looked different. He looked transparent, with a yellow glow, wings and a harp.

"...." Boris smiled. "Well, the show's ended, Boris has to leave the building!" He said, mimicking the voice of a radio man.

Eden watches the eldritch horror eat the man who just died.

That's pretty tasteless, I thought they were friends

He then witness Boris come back as an angel of sorts.

I don't even understand how that works but I'm not going to question it

''The act of consuming one's friends after their death is the highest form of respect one can give them in my culture''

"Wait. Before I go...I want you people to remember me by something." He then took off his sunglasses, his cape and his hat and placed them on the floor.

Christian Higdon said:
"...." Boris smiled. "Well, the show's ended, Boris has to leave the building!" He said, mimicking the voice of a radio man.
"How odd, well either way I have things I want to do so I should be leaving" Bjorn says as he opens a rift to the Warp.

"GOOD BYE MY FRIEND!"

Nach gives the angel once last hug.

"WE SHALL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SOME DAY IN THE NEXT WORLD"

"Take any part of my outfit. I'll be here to witness." He said, waiting for Nach to grab either the cape, the glasses or the hat.

Back