• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"Okay, it's time." Boris got sick of this shit and then snapped his fingers, causing the fight to have never happened. "Okay, that should do for now."

Well with that very useful in universe retcon, Destiny blinked and looked around. Where was she going again? She completely forgot...Kill people? Yeah, probably.

"Akuma, are you there?" Destiny thought, trying to reach out to the fairy in question. "I may need some assistance. I got a plan."

Oh uh into the portal I guess. She wouldn't be here for long. "So, as you'd probably guess everyone in the old universe has sorta...been a pain in my side. Well, the universe's side. I was wondering if you knew of a way I could eliminate them. Marta in particular seems like she'd be annoying."

@Christian

You are unable to retcon the event, as your abilities are resisted by Marta, as you aren't 5-D or never where.

If you want to be a godmode, go back to JBW

@Jacky

You are still getting eaten alive.

@Junko

You find yourself unable to make portal to the main world, as Neptunia had sealed off the multiverse away from Makai.

((After such a low blow from Marta's narrator the reputation has gone down to -1000, you are constantly at five star wanted level and everyone will remember that. Press F to pay your respects while you still can))

[@Junko

The power of the guantlet are only High 1-B within Makai, so outside of it they can easilly be blocked

@Christian

[YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP]

[Overlord then gets retconned for becoming the physical embodiement of The Ruiner of Fun, otherwise know as "That Guy"]

[Ironic, since I made my character with overlord at the forefront of my mind]

The shortening of space from infinite to finite causes the "place" to become negative in dimensions, instantly destroying the clone within it as the body disappears and immediately reappears within what remains of the "place."

The shards are instant absorbed into it, and everyone begins to feel a malign presense seep into their senses. Something had just awoken, and it's not particularly happy.

Boris then sighed. He was tired of all this stupid stuff going on. It was time. No more torment, no more challenges, nothing. Just a little jab and it would all be over. "Eeeeeh, it's not like anyone'll miss me. Not Shielder, not Destiny. Nobody. Not even myself."

Destiny blinked and her eyes widened. "You felt that too, did you? It...can't be good. Can you spawn a portal to get me back there? Thank you."

Time to get back to the multiverse!

"Okay, Boris, you got this." He then grabbed a knife. "Just aim for the heart." He aimed it at his own heart.

Destiny immediately ran into the multiverse once more and called out for Boris, telepathically of course. She was going to need him. "Boris! Boris, I need you!"

Finally something interesting. Eden thought

Now I wonder when he will make his move.

Destiny heard this yelling and paused for s moment before teleporting next to Boris. "Boris, you...you felt something too, right? Something is awakening. Something...bad. I can feel it in my gut..."

"Oh, great, more of this giant storyline! I felt it too, but oh my god, just...GAAAH!" He said, actually pissed off.

"I mean...I get that these big events can be annoying but...if something is waking up, we need to be ready, you understand? For the good of everyone?"

"....No. I can't have one good thing in life. I can't even die without somebody interrupting me! If I can't have a good thing, I'll deliberately remove myself from all your lives!" He said, grabbing the knife as he aimed it towards his heart.

Marta sees what she had done ...

She sees what she had created ...

and she cannot bear the weight of her actions

She runs away, away from that thing, away from everything and everyone

and goes in hiding, to try hide herself from her sins

In to the lowest part of the cosmos

in to the deepest of pits

in the darkest of voids.

There, she creates a small, personal bubble of reality around herself and puts each and all of her tricks, spells, items and barriers to make it as hard as she could for anyone to get in.

Marta then curls up in to a ball ...

and lays there ...

Alone.

Looks like Marta doesn't need help anymore

Eden then returns to the throne and sits on it, observing the goings on of everyone wishing he could yeet Joseph and get the real throne back.

The negative "place" seemingly expands infinitely into nowhere, which work normally lock that which can't inside. From the cut where it was originally accessed, it seems to ripple somewhat, like a body of water into which something miniscule was just dropped, before several spots of varying size appear around it.

Whatever was just created shouldn't, it has died and died and died again and again but yet it is. This is wrong. The space between the dots instantly gives way, created a lumpy sphere of......nothing. It lacks any attributes and defies definition.

[I'm just going to assume you mean the one that's on the throne.]

"Hello there, who might you be?"

Back