• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

Rea has a shocked look on her face as if she realizes she said something she shouldn't have.

"Forget about it. You know what. Forget about me and go back to your little bro. He probably misses you."

Christian Higdon said:
"...." He said, before putting his hands on his face. "Quite frankly, I just wanted to escape."
"Escape from what ?"

She asks you, while looking at your covered face.

"From the pains of life in general. I've been beaten up, bent, twisted, and more, so to have this is nice." He said.

I put my hands up in a gesture of peace.

"Hey, relax. If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay. Remember, I care about you."

I try pulling Rea into a hug.

"Even if I did go to Nach, I wouldn't do it alone. I'm staying by your side."

"Well, unless some jerk resurrects me, it's far too late. Though, I mean, if I am right, Heaven IS another dimension as Shielder, or you, said."

"So you can visit any time. I'm still waiting for Destiny to choose a part of my outfit to remember me." He said, pointing to the hat and the glasses.

Shieder/Marta pulls herself a bit away from Boris.

"So, i guess you hate to go now, to see your familiy, so goodbye for now ... but before i go, i'd like to have a piece of your outfit as swell to remember you, so would you allow me to ?"

She asks him

Shielder/Marta puts the hat in hammerspace for safekeeping, then gently wraps her arms around Boris's neck in a hug.

"Goodbye Boris, hope the best for you."

She then teleports away-

Marta changes her apperence back to her normal form and teleports to the throne.

"Hello Eden."

She says while looking towards him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I put my hands up in a gesture of peace.

"Hey, relax. If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay. Remember, I care about you."

I try pulling Rea into a hug.

"Even if I did go to Nach, I wouldn't do it alone. I'm staying by your side."
[ its been two days and my wife is asleep bump]

Nach decides that he will ascend to higher and higher dimensions until he has expanded through and absorbed every dimension that exists, and then once he's done that he'll make everything happy.

Off he goes! So long Space cowboy

Back