• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"Well, I'm looking for this one place. It's this big empty field, apparently some big interdimensional battle happened there. Coul you help me find it?"

"Could you be more specific? Do you know who was involved in this battle in the field?"

"I know of a few events that might fit that description, but none of them took place in a field as far as I know."

"Well why were you looking for the field exactly? Are you looking for something or someone in there?"

"Apparently, something my boss wants is there."

He pulls out a piece of paper that has a very bad jpeg of the Requiem Arrow.

"Well my apologies but I've never seen that item and I don't know the field you are looking for."

For some alien reason that cannot possibly be comprehended by lesser minds, NACHILLEMORACH uses his powers to permanently nerf all of Marta's physical stats by 1 joule.

He feels compelled to do the same to some bloke named Will but he seems to be inside this structure that extends through infinite higher dimensions that NACH can't get into.

Marta feels her strenght being sapped away, but it doesn't bother her.

It was just a rightful punishement for what she had done, so she wholeheartedly accepts it.

[meanwhile, monolouging]

As the sword grow, so is the mountain.

Sharp peak rise straight to the sky, as if multiple sword all raising up to worship the main mountain in the middle, where the handle of the sword rise up and form. Simple in it creation, it's as if the handle itself is crafted by smooth rock, running straight down to the mountain, where it revealed a straight and sharp blade, piercing down to the mountain itself.

However, this is not the true "Blade"...

Surrounding the mountain peaks, as if scabbarb containing the blade, a pure red field of grass cover the mid and bottom of the mountain valley. The pure lake, meanwhile, could be seen between the valley of the peaks itself, surrounding the main mountain as if ornament of a hilt.

"With your "Pommel" to "Raise the Earth", with your "Blade" to "Pierce the Heaven"...My eyes see all, my hand make all. With my hand as the hammer, I strike a beat of creation unto this blade!"

Shining a final, glorious glow accross the mountain itself...the sword is done.

Reaching the Well of Eternity at the heart of the Warp "So ive finally made it" Björn says with a large smile, he then kneels down next to it and places his forearm deep inside the swirling cosmic mass.

I adjust the frequency generation of the harmonizer again, using my knowledge of the Akashic records, develop a method to read through the information that makes up the multiverse itself, and adjust frequencies correspondingly.

After 2 weeks, Liam managed to find what he was looking for. A giant field with one thing in the middle: A broken arrow. He picked up the arrow and put it in his purse. He then went to his next destination.

Nach continues absorbing universes on the other side of the multiverse while also spreading further and further into higher dimensions

WHYNAUT said:
"Yes, let's. I do wonder what it's like though. Is it a large bedroom or a small one? I've always preferred sleeping outside in the trees."
"Only one way to find ou- wait you used to sleep in trees?"

"Well yeah, but that's not exactly the same as sleeping balanced on a tree. Now I kinda want to see how you do it."

"It's nothing special really. Just find a tree with a very broad branch and lie or sit down. I'll show you later."

[You are both agile enought that you could sleep while being balanced on a needle, stop acting like you aren't superhumans]

Nach finds a hole in reality to a realm of swirling Chaos and pops an avatar it to check it out.

There's lots of unhappiness and suffering going on inside to Nach starts eating the realm, which is difficult in some places because he keeps needing to increase his dimensional level.

He also finds a buncha bug dinosaur things and eats a couple of them, but doesn't absorb them. Instead he analyses them and discovers they are a hive mind species focused purely on just eating everything.

So he breaks them down into information and stores them in his subspace, then goes on to look for the rest of their species.

Feeling the invasive presence Björn pulls his arm from the Well of Eternity (what happened to it and if it changed me is up to the GM) and starts to head towards the source.

You soon find it. Or rather it finds you, having quickly spread throughout the entirety of lower dimensional areas of the Warp.

"W41+ 1 R360Ôé¼N153 ┬Ñ0U"

"+H3 5Ôé¼4ND1N4V14 Ôé¼0NQU3R3R. H0VV 4R3 ┬Ñ0U 601N6??"

Bjorn's arm has seemingly completely disappeared, having endured infinite possible realities, deaths, and changes instantly and simultaneously

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't talking english"

"I recognise you! You're the guy who was conquering scandinavia. How are you?"

"And what's with this completely empty space"

Back