• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

"I'll let you know when I'm done here ... you can also send one of your copies," I say, to then materialize two letters and teleport them to Eva and wherever Michael is.

Those letters contain a message and a spell that will open a portal after the letter is read.

"Well, besides ... which is the place where you two want to get married? Because as an aspiring monk I am authorized to celebrate this kind of ceremony" I ask Rea.

"Well, what is it that you have in mind exactly?" Understandably, she was going to be cautious around Boris.

Meanwhile, the two avatars hooked up to the machine, after being synced up, would be injected with the chemicals and put into a deep state, something that was only possible to do via manipulating one's perception of time as well as injecting them with some of the hardest chemicals this universe has ever seen. They were suddenly thrusted into the simulation. A virtual simulation with absolutely everything trying to kill them. Programmed enemies with the power of a whole dimension within them, bosses that were virtual replications of every super Destiny had the fortune of knowing, and a hostile virus designed to kill the two players by any means necessary, and to put the icing on the cake, a million years in the game could last a second in the real world. The ultimate simulator for battling, and the best way to get experienced against these strange supers that she's encountered. Time for them to have some...experience.

"Hehehe-it's just-it's just-AHAHA-you know....I can't find the words! All I can think of is how BAD an idea it'd be to rrrrresummon that bastardized, Bugs Bunny, Christmas-killing monsterrrr!"

"Thank you, My Majestic Lady."

Thanking her, I then go inside. As I am in the victiny of Makai now, I feel I have returned to my highest status again.

If this is so, then I could do this. First, some formality though.

"Once again, thank you for your generousity, My Majestic Queen."

Something has been botheing me for a while.

There's this little universe, which emanates this aura... it's both sealed off and protected by some extremelly powerful... magic it seems.

I decide to take a visit, so i knock on the door (aka dimensional walls).

"Hey, is there anyone there? Can i come in pretty please?"

I step aside from running through simulations to find a happy ending for humanity.

I've realised that I've got a few things messing up the simulation. Bugs in the code. Things that should not be there.

First is this guy who keeps killing people - Wait, that's Colzin!

Alright well then. I'm glad he's ... alive? I guess in a sense. Something I've learnt from all this is that the difference between existing and not existing is as simple as a setting in our information, the difference between 1 and 0. But I can't have him messing up the simulation. Sure he's happy as long as he's "touching" me, but he's still killing.

I cease manifesting his information.

You know, he probably had some pretty nifty tricks.

I start checking out his information in more detail.

"Oh, i just want to visit, see what it is about. This is one of the only places i don't have acess to, so i wanna see what's up" I respond elegantly.

Having finished looking through his stuff... damn

I synthesise S@ik1 KAzU with Self Modification with Malignent Information with my Shapeshifting with Dimensional Shifting with Subjective Reality.

Skill Name: Evolution God Dago

This is the skill revolving around the free modification and alteration of an individual's existence (or non-existence), the ability to change their attributes and abilities. Ability modification, synthesis, or even removal are all possible. Even the addition or removal of concepts can be achieved.

With this ability, I alter my own nature and grant myself control over my existence erasure, which I promptly turn off.

Next, I activate Bansenjin and warp reality. I tear this infinite subspace from its natural place in the multiverse (I.e. my stomach) and send it beyond both reality and dream.

As I am paradoxically sealed within this subspace while also being the subspace, this causes the exterior size of the subspace to shrink into a zero dimensional point.

Next I engage Parralel Processing. I alter it slightly with Dagon so if it wasn't before it becomes just like Kumoko's Multiple Wills, and I set about one parallel mind to the task of updating my (non)-existence to grant me new / improved resistances to anything that I encounter.

The other parallel wills begin the important task of synthesising all of Colzin's other abilities with my own and isolating his powers and resistances from him and adding them to me.

"Well, since your mom Master is abit busy right now, I will gift something to you first."

I then manifest a box of gift, with it top filled with elegant engraved of flower, then give it to Sil.

"Well, consider it an apology gift for what I done earlier."

I then open the box, and reveal the content inside. It's a sewing and embroidery set, consist of a scissors, a needle, a round empty frame , a box of accessories, and a set of strings, and all of them have flower design on the side, all lay neatly in their own respective spot over a soft fabric. On the side, there's a mysterious slot with fabrics sticking out.

"It's your own all-purposes sewing and embroidery set. With this, you could sew almost anything in the world."

Faruel1998 said:
"I'll let you know when I'm done here ... you can also send one of your copies," I say, to then materialize two letters and teleport them to Eva and wherever Michael is.

Those letters contain a message and a spell that will open a portal after the letter is read.

"Well, besides ... which is the place where you two want to get married? Because as an aspiring monk I am authorized to celebrate this kind of ceremony" I ask Rea.
[?]

I begin synthesising all my defensive abilities together.

Multiple sets of Non existence, shadow existence, concept existence, immaterial existence, dream existence, existing outside of logic, dimensional barriers, uho-hou, alternate overwrite, shadow reflection, shadows aging, lower dimensionality, higher dimensionality, paradoxical existence, invulnerability, absoluteness, immutability, absorption...

All are merged together into a new ultimate skill.

Skill Name: Unreachable God YHVH

Monarch Laciel said:
I begin synthesising all my defensive abilities together.

Multiple sets of Non existence, shadow existence, dream existence, existing outside of logic, dimensional barriers, shadow reflection, shadows aging, lower dimensionality, higher dimensionality, invulnerability, absoluteness, immutability, absorption...

All are merged together into a new ultimate skill.

Skill Name: Unreachable God YHVH
[Heresy]

Junkoposter said:
Portalopens.mp4. "You may enter."
"Sweet."

I enter Makai and observe it and it's points of interest.

Meanwhile, my true self travels to strange alternative realities (Like multiple hells, heavens, mirror worlds, etc), fighting to become stronger faster while absorbing it as well.

"Well, look who is exciting. You should know how to used these thing already, but there's a neat book about it right here."

I then point to the mysterious slot, of which it retract the fabric, and instead spew out a small book, with flower design on top. I then handed it over to Sil

"That's way, not only you could learn more about it (doubt it though), but you could even gifted this set to your friend, should you have them someday that you could do it. This should come especially handy for them then."

I then smile, and lightly pat Sil on the head.

@Andy

She accepts the head pats.

@Crimson

You find a huge galaxy sized fortress, Akuma's house and Makai's capital city, Pandæmonium.

@Crim lad

You see angels, demons, ghosts, robots, rabbits, and much, much more. Everything seem's to be stupidly high-tech.

The people seem suspicous of you, the tech is so advanced you can barely comprehend it, most of it just yeets the law's of physic's out of a window.

Due to literally having seem 4 dimensional space and being the embodyment of Chaos, it's not so hard to comprehend, though i am sure i wouldn't be able to create anything like it.

I go towards the galaxy sized castle.

I manifest Colzin's information again, but this time without anybody his powers.

Again, I accelerate time over the subspace.

He still just goes around murdering people, though he gets caught pretty quick now.

"ok, lets try this"

Blissful God Hypnos

I keep him happy then turn his Madness way way way down. All the way to nothing. No impurities. No deviances.

Then I accelerate time again and see how it turns out.

It works! He's not killing anyone. He's just going through his life like a normal person, just getting up in the morning, working all day, making friends, going on holidays, and happy for all of it. And eventually he dies with a smile on his face having lived a life of happiness. I'm so happy I could give this life to him.

Perfect

Back