• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

The copy of Aranil approaches the original.

"I was waiting for you ... Master" he exclaims, bowing slightly.

"Hi ... then, I guess it all went according to plan" I say.

"Yes ... in most, but I imagine you are here to hear the story, not the ending"

"Exactly," I nod.

"Then I think Michael, Martha and Eve will have to be there too ... they too are involved in the story ... or at least in part," says the copy.

"Ah ... so ... should I go to them?" I ask, the copy nods.

I sigh.

"All right ... I'll be back in a minute," I say, opening a portal and going through it.

I find myself at the North Pole, looking around.

"Uh? Silas? What are you doing here? And who is she?" I ask, pointing to the woman.

WHYNAUT said:
Irre's analysis of Will has finished and it has replicated and improved all of his abilities. It also improved Will's abilities and gave him new ones.

"There. All done. Thank you for your cooperation." Irre says to Will.
That was... Interesting. I'm a lot stronger too.

"Y-Yeah."

Now I can protect Hiro better than I was able to before.

"Irre, are you planning on having us hide inside of this robot forever?"

"Pretty strange place to celebrate a wedding" I say, looking around.

"As long as you had a wedding ... you didn't make one, did you? Because I know a nice place to celebrate one, a planet I created in another universe more than ten million years ago in five minutes ...the civilization is extremely more advanced than this planet "

I open a portal for Etheria.

"Go to Etheria, I'm sure my copy / priest / messiah / whatever it is that,I sent at the dawn of the human race will be happy to celebrate your marriage"

0 ReusFemale
Reus (now Rea) with a new look.

"Greetings." Rea says to Aranil.
"I know where I'd like to have our wedding, but what do you want?" She asks Silas.

@Ed

"My plan wasn't to hide here, but rather to make our own place. Here we can start over and live our lives without chaos. Please look at it from a other perspective." Irre tells Will.

"Now I'm sure that Hiro would like to see you. Good bye." It says before disappearing again.

"Okay, but the portal won't be open forever, I came here just to take Marta, Eva and Michael ... besides, where is Nach?" I ask.

"Well my family has a beautiful place. I don't know if they'd allow your friends to go there tough." Rea says to Silas.

The Heart of Chaos and Harmony is expanding. Thousands of universes by now. The progress gets faster and faster thanks to Reactive Evo.

I still keep a eye on everyone, expecially this "Nach".

"Experimenting? What do you mean?" I ask, then shake my head.

"You know what? I don't care" I say and then use my telepathy globally.

"Martha? Are you there? Or at least one of the copies you send around this planet?"

Akuma and Yggdrasil continue to watch this cosmic reality show. "Hoo~, this is good~." Akuma say's with her mind, Yggdrasil nods her head adorably.

I look at Rea's new appearance.

"You look beautiful. I need to introduce myself to your family anyways, so this accomplishes two goals in one action."

"Can I come too? Recently I received a bit too many buckets of manure in my face and a pleasant event like yours would make me a little happy ... really, before I was going to fly in to a black hole and be erased by that"

Rea blushes and looks away.

"Ah uhm. Hm. Okay then we'll go there."

Rea looks at Aranil.

"So what's your name?"

Scanning of thingo that fused with the universe: Failed

Faruel1998 said:
"Martha? Are you there? Or at least one of the copies you send around this planet?"
Oh, it's Anaril

"sup ?"

I telephatically respond.

WHYNAUT said:
@Ed

"My plan wasn't to hide here, but rather to make our own place. Here we can start over and live our lives without chaos. Please look at it from a other perspective." Irre tells Will.

"Now I'm sure that Hiro would like to see you. Good bye." It says before disappearing again.
"But.. ah, (s)he's already gone."

We shouldn't have to settle for just this world. I'm not giving up on showing Hiro the real Earth. 'My' Earth. All we need to do is get rid of the chaos everywhere else.

Will teleports to wherever Hiro is. He wanted to see her too.

@ Overlord775

I hear Martha's reply.

"Hey hi, listen, I have something to show you ... and we're going to celebrate a wedding, would you like to come?" I ask telepathically.

@Faruel

"There's no point in to going to the wedding of people you berely know the name of.

Also, what do you want to show me ?"

I respond telephatically

Destiny glanced at Boris's handiwork and then did n incredibly quick circle around the planet before nodding to Boris, a smile on her face. "It looks great, Boris! We can work with this."

Meanwhile, several other clones/avatars of Destiny were in a different universe altogether, hurrying to build a machine. They took their collective intelligence and began to build. Shove the power of the universe into it...the essence of all...yeah, this should be done within a second or two.

"Something wrong, Boris?"

The machine was built within a handful of seconds. Less than five. After the machine was built, there was actually programming it, filling it with the necessary chemicals, and actually creating said chemicals. That was the difficult part. Making something that could bypass her own natural resistances, but with a team of super geniuses, you get things done real quick. The programming was the most time consuming, if only because of the complexity of the coding.

"This sure is taking a while..."

@ Overlord775

"As far as I'm concerned a marriage is an excuse like any other to get rid of the idea of nullifying myself of existence ... besides what I have to show you is in another universe"

He then zoomed over to the planet and then pushed it closer to where they were, but not too close. "There. Now it's not THAT CLOSE to the sun!"

"Oh, yeah, probably helpful," Destiny said with a nod before humming in thought. "Now...what exactly do we start with?"

The machine was finally finished. Took about ten seconds to make, longer than what they wanted. Then, all except for three avatars disappeared, and two would be hooked up to full technological suits, along with helmets and visors. They were being synced up to the machine now. God, waiting took forever..

"I don't know! You have anything in mind? Because I have something in mind!" He shouted, his eye twitching.

Back