• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

WHYNAUT said:
@Dragon

Everything that comes close to Reus gets sucked into its blackhole body that has created a full on singularity twisting space-time. Reus however can't find Silas and as such it begins using Void God Azathoth to start absorbing it's surroundings and activates Illusion King Mephisto.
I Overwrite again to survive as I feel myself starting to get absorbed. I get right in front of Reus. My left fist is imbued with power.

Omnipotent Penetrate!

I punch Reus in the face.

[There are multiple reality warping shenanigans though.]

@Dragon

Due to Reus being able to remember the future it sees the attack coming. For a brief moment Reus seems to disappear and then it's there again and it gets punched in the face, which does nothing.

Reus launches a 360 attack using Space-Time God Yog-Sothoth (the immeasurable thing) and Absolute Severance to try and cut Silas. The attack ignores any unintended targets.

[I know your character has followed Aranil, right now he's sitting on a moon to see the human race evolve through a time-accelerating spell, if he wants, Walter can stand by and watch with him]

@GoP

I turn to Walter.

"You know ... I think we should send our copies there ... at least to educate them ... humanity needs legendary figures"

"Yes ... copies of ourselves, containing our knowledge ... they will walk through that world and educate humanity, live their lives, grow old and reincarnate ... but keeping our knowledge, they will sometimes lead that world and others will instruct future guides, teach knowledge about magic, science and technology ... our copies will have different faces and names as the ages go by ... but they will never change our will to uplift and help humanity "

With a simple gesture I materialize a copy of myself and Walter, infusing them with my knowledge and part of my magical power.

"You two know what you have to do, now go ... and help humanity to perform miracles" I say.

The copies nod and teleport to the planet.

I extend a hand towards it, waiting a few seconds and stopping the spell.

"Well ... are we going to see what they have handed down?"

Teleport me and Walter to the planet, on top of a mountain.

I open my eyes and smile at what I see in front of me.

An immense Tecno-magical city extremely advanced, characterized by hot-air balloons, flying vessels and buildings suspended in the sky.

"Yes ... they did an amazing job"

[Who? The other players? No it is a planet that I created with animals and men, we are in another universe, almost all the others are in the universe where the role play started]

[Ah, I don't know ... for the moment there is only you, me and the characters of Whynaut and Eden, for the planet is already full of humans]

[Meanwhile, Monolouging]

What is a sword?

In Concept, a "Weapon".

In Shape, an "Edge".

In Purposed... to "Cut".

To Cleave, to Divive.

To set a "Boundary".

One thing cut into two.

Two thing cut into four.

As all is cut, number arise.

As thing divive, thing are defined.

All the root of existence, all came when one spot "seperate" into a universe. Abandone "one", to become "many".

That, is the origin of "Creation".

Hence, all sword partake in the act of elegant destruction, and unseen creation.

And hence, all sword are in a cycle of life and death.

"..."

What is a god?

In Concept, a being that's "Revered".

In Shape, the "Divine".

In Purposed...

To "Worship"?, To "Pray"? To "Incarnate"?

No...a God have no Purposed. What Purposed they have, is given to them by their follower.

Though...would that be true?

What reason is a God prayed for? to be worshipped for? To be the representation for?

...Ah, the reason, is that God "Transcend".

Because they "Transcended", they become impossible to reach. Because they're impossible to achieve, they became "Revered".

So, the Purposed of God, is to be the Transcended One.

"..."

So, what is a Godsword?

A Sword, that is a God.

A God, that is a Sword.

The nature of Sword is to "Cut".

The nature of God is to "Transcend".

If so...

"...The nature of the "Godsword". Is to "Transcend" the "Cut"."

To recognize the true nature of it, and recognize the cycle of destruction and creation, of life and death.

To recognize it, and then transcend it. Transcend the cycle...

"And be above all. Be the sword that's transcend the sword."

After watching the neat clip Yggdrasil send back to me, about an epic battle on the universe nearby, with all the data involved. I keep looking for "Inspiration"...

Junkoposter said:
Akuma hugs her child. "Ah, tell him it's fine."
"I'll tell him then...Oh, he also does said that, though admin already blocked it, some people that have already see the post, would be interested to take a look at me. It could get dangerous, so if it was the case, he will help out."

Yggdrasil said to Master.

[Most likely, no one would be seeing you though, as I don't want to just make new character to be a bother to you]

"Wait," I say, approaching Walter and casting an illusion spell on them both.

"So they won't recognize us, in this era our copies looks like us"

My clone continues to watch the battle in the north pole and continuing to try scan then, but keeps failing, but then ....

She's able to evolve her information analysis, thanks to the two manas and All Mother Shub-Niggurath's Reactive Evolution (The combintion of Harvest Lord Shub-Niggurath, Information King-Akashic Records and Yuki's Reactive Evolution and a nuch of other stuff. ), to be strong enought to crack the defenses of Irre, thus begings scanning her abilties. Buuuuut, she well aware of the possibility that she may recive fake information, as she remembers from the first they met, so she's catious about the infomation she gets.

Meanwhile i realize that something has fused with the universe, so i try to scan it with the newly upgrade Info Analysis.

[I think that you mean us both.] With that, I walk up to someone. "Hello," I say, "Where can I find a large amount of information, preferably of this place, and it's history?"

The man to whom Walter speaks looks like a mage, as he is dressed in a long dress and a hood.

He looks at you with annoyance.

"If you are looking for information, go to the Ethereal Tower ... ignorant yokel" he murmurs, closing the book and leaving, after pointing out an enormous tower with this blue crystals suspended around it.

[@Over This is Reus and not Irre]

Since Irre, and by extension Reus, is also always evolving Gaea can't find out anything about it.

[Never assume anything with this RP]

...I think I know what I could done next with my next "Inspiration".

However, I need to know of a special type of law...

A law, where strength is everything, and the weak submit to the strong. Where you grew stronger, the more you partake in violence, and thrive...

The law of ceaseless carnage. The logic of the sword...

Thinking of that, I look up above the cosmo...

[Edited]

Back