• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

@Andy

[Can you see through the multiverse? You know it's in another universe, right? If you come, it also passes by my planet! It's called Etheria]

@Paul

I feel a new presence thanks to All Seeing.

Looking away, I see the soul of Eden several light years away.

"Walter, I'll be there in a minute," I say, to then teleport.

"Hi Eden, I see that you have accepted my invitation, do you want to see something exciting?" I ask.

[@Andy the robot is in a far away universe. The robot is also at the end of time of that universe and on the Reverse Side of the World.]

"Mh ... the usual things, wars, diseases, new leaders ... and then I sent a copy of mine and that of the newcomer, Walter to educate humanity in the coming ages ... now that world is an amazing Techno-magic civilization "

Hm...usually, my "Luck" could just pointed me at the direction I should go, and then I would be able to see what I need, no exception...Look like wherever it is, the one that have it want to keep it hidden.

Hm, if it's so...then I still have some mean.

It would be worth it though, because...Don't you just get a feeling, of wanting to knock at the door of some stranger house you find deep in the wood? They probably could be my new customer too, if I play this right.

Still, I should be careful, if I want to explore the place. The last time I intrude, I get lucky that the ruler is benevolent, while the owner of this place definitely don't want anyone to come...

...Maybe a house-warming gift? What should I get...

[edited]

[I checked and Boundary Perception does not allow you to do that. You can't look into the future. The robot is at the end of time in a place where not even concepts exist anymore.]

[Boundary Perception does allow Maribel to see and go into the past though. Beside, this is the upgraded version, where I could peer through alot more thing thanks to comic Infinity stone.]

"Etheria, nice name. Tell me though, do the people know who created their world?"

"I didn't pay particular attention to this ... but let's go and ask, right now Walter is going to the ethereal tower to ask about the history of the planet," I exclaimed, creating a portal.

"Come on, let's hurry up"

"Ahh so millions of years and they still haven't figured it out yet." Eden says as he follows Aranil through the portal

[You came and answered my question so I responded while following Aranil through the portal he made]

Hm...First, I need to ask Yggdrasil something...

"Hey Sil, could you ask your mom Master to allow me to meet her?"

Then after that...I need to fix one major problem: Turn out, my power depend on whether or not I'm outside of Makai...Well, that's what you get for upgrading like that, but still. I need to think of a way to fix this...The next place could well be above my weight, as I am now.

I see Reus try to cut everything around her, including me. I jump over the sword slash and see it keep going past me.

So it's not cutting anything it hits? Well, I avoided it so I guess it doesn't matter now. She's used that fast ability again, but I'm used to it now. The real problem is how none of my attacks are effecting her. Even when I used Omnipotent and Penetrate, she didn't take any damage. So rather than a shield or something that's reducing the amount of damage she takes, there must be something that's preventing her from being damaged at all in the first place. Now, how would I counteract this? I don't want to kill her and so incapitation would be the best option.

I walk up to Reus and touch her on the forehead.

Digitalize of Soul

I attempt to purge her completely and seal her in the fabric of the world.

@GoP

"Mh ... as I predicted brother, you delayed your forecast by three picoseconds ... you are always three picoseconds late, at lessons, at your graduation, at your job, at your wedding ... and at birth of your daughter ... probably the only thing in which you will not be late by three picoseconds will be your funeral "exclaimed the copy of Aranil in front of a giant hologram of the planet Etheria while he was talking to Walter's copy.

The great doors of the tower opened, revealing the presence of the original Aranil and Walter, in the company of Eden.

[The copy is yours, you should let it speak a little and remember, they lived many lives in Etheria]

Reus remembers that something went wrong at this monent, but has no idea what.

It then gets shut down by Silas. This was however just a clone.

A sky blue butterfly flies down and transform into Reus.

"Impressive. A technique that completely hides your existence and a technique that is able to shut even me down." it says.

Then a billion weapons appear and they surround Reus so tightly that nothing can pass through. It also uses Dimensional lock and its control over space-time to prevent anyone from teleporting in.

@WHYNAUT

[Yuki's reactive evolution overpowers other reactive evolution abilities]

@Crimson

[Observation + Anguished One + TSSDK detection abilties + i am pretty sure The Terrasque should have True sight]

[@Over and Irre's stuff was ridiculously above what Gaea had so far so that combined with its evolution should mean that you're not there just yet. Irre can also still keep giving off even harder to decipher false data.]

Watch, as I use my almighty move, with one exhale, I will smoke Etheria to death with my premium weed. Muhahaha

Another wall?

I touch the edge of the weapon wall.

Digitalize of Soul+Alpha InForce

I use my Overdrive to target the wall and everything inside it, including Reus, purging and sealing them all into the fabric of the world.

[@WHYNAUT

Yuki adapted to the power of order, a countless 2-A reactive power

Also, if you want to give me fake information, write that you do it]

Irre's analysis of Will has finished and it has replicated and improved all of his abilities. It also improved Will's abilities and gave him new ones.

"There. All done. Thank you for your cooperation." Irre says to Will.

[North Pole]

Where is he?! I'm not going to lose! I'm not ready to get married!

Reus is constantly giving off false information and with Will's abilities having been analyzed it suddenly gains a large boost in power. It can no longer be copied or scanned on a conceptual level and it's vision begins to expand to multiple layers of existence and non-existence.

Reus, however, is confused by suddenly gaining a massive boost in abilities and forgets that in this exact moment it was going to get shut down. And as such it loses.

I wait a bit to make sure Reus was truly incapitated.

Okay, I'm not sensing anything and no butterflies are turning into her. I think it's over. I have a wife now!

Alpha InForce

I revert the sealing and release Reus from the fabric of the world after undoing Shavalyoth.

"Are you alright?"

"bu-but that's not fair! I suddenly got all these new abilities and I got confused and and... I don't even know how to be a wife!"

Back