• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

As the light fades he steps out. Eden has been transformed, a form that is seemingly not of this world, bright wings, a bright halo above his head, and his entire being seemingly glowed as well.

He pulls the energy he was emanating back into himself.

"Being an angel feels weird." He says while looking down at his own form.

@GoP

[Two things:

1) As far as I know, I can't create universes.

2) Which Aranil? The original one is in another universe and the copy is in the ethereal tower]

Hah..searching for it is tiring.

Seeing such a problem, I then instead manifest a machine inside the palace, with the same amount of perception as me.

"My Majestic Lady, could I discuss with you about something?"

"My Majestic Lady, I intend to own a piece of real estate within this realm. I will pay an appropriate price for it, so could it be done?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Hehehe-it's just-it's just-AHAHA-you know....I can't find the words! All I can think of is how BAD an idea it'd be to rrrrresummon that bastardized, Bugs Bunny, Christmas-killing monsterrrr!"
"You're talking about that strange rabbit that you summoned a while ago?" Destiny asked with a frown. Well that didn't sound goo-Wait a second...

"How strong is he? I know he caused a lot of problems in the past but, still...how strong?"

"It depends. In general, like if I use the full power spell or if I summon him without the book?" He asked in return, holding his head.

"Just...if you summoned him right now, how dangerous would he be?" She leaned forward a little, wanting to get all of this information in her head.

"That dimension destruction thing wasn't a coincidence. It was destroyed the moment he was summoned without the book. And guess what dimension just became irrelevant to him? That's right. This dimension." He said.

"Oh, well, that's pleasant. Never mind then.." she glanced off to the side and shook her head. "Well...let's try to make sure he doesn't come back then,"

"Well, I could redraw the book and then-oh, GOD, THAT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA!" He said, before slapping himself. "WHAT IS INSOMNIA DOING TO ME!?"

While I hear my two copies talking to Eden and Bjorn I have time to send a message through an illusory image of mine ... and I know who to send it to.

My image appears in front of Destiny.

"Hi ... Destiny, if you're asking ... no, I'm not here to fight ... but to give you a message"

"Well, Boris, I can try to get you some sleep if you-" Destiny stooped tlskig as soon as Aranil arrived. She put a hand on her hip. "Oh, and now you show up wanting to talk to me. Why should I listen to you? Apparently I only care about myself..."

Destiny waved her hand in an attempt to put Boris to sleep for a while, though...it was hard to tell if he would resist it.

Boris, before going to sleep, wrapped himself in his cape to keep himself...warm. He then fell asleep on the spot.

"I am here only to tell you that ... I will abandon this universe, so far the only things I have achieved here are ingratitude and a constant propensity to be stabbed by every idiot who claims to want to dominate this world ... so, I I'm leaving ... I give up ... you've won, but know this ... among the many people I've met ... I'll remember you as my biggest failure "

"Oh, well in that case, don't go to the one two universes down otherwise you're gonna run into two others of me, and that isn't going to be a fun time," she muttered with a roll of her eyes. "Look, I get that I wanted you dead at one point, but now, I just want you out of here. Leave this place, don't come back. This universe doesn't need any more problems. I won't be missing you, Aranil, and if you expect to gain sympathy from me, you're wrong."

"Could we uhm, could we first just do something nice? What do they call it? Go on a date?" Rea asks Silas.

"Then you didn't understand the problem, it's not just me the problem ... we are all super humans, since we have been here we have done nothing but cause problems, we have not saved lives ... we have only repaired the damage we have caused, I leave this universe also to protect it ... and you should do it too "

"Well then, let us properly discussed the contract, My Majestic Lady."

I then conveniently make a table in the middle of the room, along with 2 chair, sitting opposite to each other. I then invited the ruler to sit at one end.

Faruel1998 said:
@GoP
[Two things:

1) As far as I know, I can't create universes.

2) Which Aranil? The original one is in another universe and the copy is in the ethereal tower]
[1)I used your Reality Warping and my Holy Right, enhanced by One Aor All 2) The original.]

Irre has been developing its skill far beyond what they used to be and has been building many devices. It has also started spreading out clones over time and space of the multiverse.

@Dragon

"I don't know much about this world. What do people do when they go on a date?"

@Ed

Will finds Hiro lying down in a field of flowers on grassy hills.

While my illusory image speaks with Destiny I turn to Silas and Rea.

"Do you want to go on a date? Well, I offer it to you as a wedding present" I say, reopening the portal for Etheria.

"Please, come in now ... something very bad will come here and it will kill me ... probably ... so please ... if at least one of you here keeps at least me, please ... enter the portal "I say, whimpering.

Faruel1998 said:
"Then you didn't understand the problem, it's not just me the problem ... we are all super humans, since we have been here we have done nothing but cause problems, we have not saved lives ... we have only repaired the damage we have caused, I leave this universe also to protect it ... and you should do it too "
"I will leave it, but it's not like anyone else will! I'll only leave this universe once everyone else is gone, and they have enough of a basis to stand on! You don't think I care about this place, but you're wrong! It's exactly the reason why I wanted to try and get rid of you! I offered you a place to go and you refused it from me! Because apparently I'm the bad guy, no matter what. You don't think I can change, and I'm going to prove you wrong." By now she's just ranting, and it's...not a good thing, that's for sure. She was starting to get annoyed...

"Well, specifically, there're 3 thing I need from your land."

"First, I want a place where I could put this machine beside me. I want to search for something for my "Inspiration", and this thing is essential for it."

"Second...Well, I quite like this place, really. I would like to put on a workshop, that I could used both as a home, and a place where I can publicize my work."

"Third...I need the land itself, to research on how I could get stronger. My Majestic Lady."

@Yobo

Michael, if you're reading this letter it means I'm dead ... sorry, I wanted to say that they want me dead ... even if it's not new.

When you have finished reading this letter, a portal will open for another universe, towards Etheria, a planet I created and with a flourishing civilization.

Hurry up, I will also bring the others.''

A portal opens a few steps away from Michael.

"Well, it's more about the type. For the first one, I would prefer it to be a place that could peer out into the multiverse, on top of it being a place no one can disturb or disrupt. As for the second one, the minimum would be that I could set the space inside for myself, and that it should be a place where I could advertise myself. The third...is abit more complicated."

"Well...surely you would see the problem, of the form I have right now. In short, it's dependent of this place."

Faruel1998 said:
My copy creates a sphere made of mystical runes.

"Creation spell: World Maker!"

The spell explodes, creating a continent around the island, along with the rest of the planet.

"Well ... now your planet is far from Etheria of ... about sixty million kilometers, hold ... this is for you" I say, handing him an amulet and enchanting him with a gesture.

"It will open a portal that will always take you to this planet," I explain.

"Besides ... how do you want to call it?" I ask.
@Psycho

Back