• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: The beginning of the end edition (aka thread 11)

@Why

[Repost]

"People like me? You don't even know me ... you don't even know why I left that universe! O I left that universe because it was plagued by bloodthirsty and power-hungry fools, selfish megalomaniacs and beings without any empathy or soul! And you left your universe because of which people !? People who did their best to help others but in return received spit in their eyes and a dagger in their throats! Well that's the kind of person I am! "

@Dragon

Reus is unaffected by Divide. using Illusion King Mephisto it turns the fairies into illusions.

Reus uses Wrathful King Sataenel boosting its power by more than 10 times and it keeps growing. It the uses Quasar Quake turning its own vody into a pseudo-blackhole.

@Faruel

"Either accept my offer or leave." Irre coldly responds.

Akuma sits in her throne while Yggdrasil is happily sitting in her lap, they both watch the conflic while munching on some stars.

I look at the stranger for a few seconds and then resume the bubble containing Ti─øqu├ín.

"I wanted a place to have someone to talk to and live in peace ... but apparently what life has to offer me is people who don't even consider a shred of hospitality ... I hope when this universe collapses he will take away even your selfishness "I exclaim coldly, then turn around.

WHYNAUT said:
Hiro is amazed.

"Woaw. I've never seen anything like this. The oceans from my world were completely different. this is a good beginning for our world."
Will grins.

"It's one of the many things I wanted to show you before. There's plenty more where that came from, but why don't we make some things from your world next?"

"Maybe you'll find peace if you learn to live with yourself. You're the most vile hypocrite that I've ever encountered. I know all about what you did ever since you arrived on that new world. Saving people? You were absolutely useless. And don't worry about this universe collapsing, I've got that covered. I also think you that dragon shouldn't stay with someone that doesn't allow it to live on its own power."

Hmm. I haven't done any damage to her because she keeps using all these special abilities. Better get rid of those.

I activate my nullification ability.

Omnipotent Power Null

[Doesn't Omnipotent only ignore defences and resistance that stop damage, not resistances that would stop stuff like Power Null]

@crimson

"I don't really have a plan. I've just sort of been going with the flow since I got here. I wouldn't say I'm a hero but I'm certainly not a villain, I just sort of do whatever I feel is the best in the moment." Eden says finishing his drink

I look at the stranger out of the corner of my eye.

"I will be a hypocrite ... but something tells me that you are no better than me" I say, and then leave.

Everything12 said:
[Doesn't Omnipotent only ignore defences and resistance that stop damage, not resistances that would stop stuff like Power Null]
[ it also lets him hit people that are normally intangible/noncoreporeal ]

Irre is glad that Aranil left and goes back into the robot. Time to bring it to a safer place.

The robot travels to the end of time and then goes to the Reverse Side of the World.

@Dragon

Everything that comes close to Reus gets sucked into its blackhole body that has created a full on singularity twisting space-time. Reus however can't find Silas and as such it begins using Void God Azathoth to start absorbing it's surroundings and activates Illusion King Mephisto.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ it also lets him hit people that are normally intangible/noncoreporeal ]
[That's just nullifing the immunity of ghost types to fighting and normal moves.

It doesn't negate resistances like that of water pokemons to fire attacks]

Edwellken said:
WHYNAUT said:
Hiro is amazed.

"Woaw. I've never seen anything like this. The oceans from my world were completely different. this is a good beginning for our world."
Will grins.
"It's one of the many things I wanted to show you before. There's plenty more where that came from, but why don't we make some things from your world next?"
"Right. Irre starts creating an island in the sea. It's a large island with multiple climates with visible borders. Deserts, jungles, toondras and mountain ranges, all of them get filled with wildlife called Rahi. These Rahi are biomechanical lifeforms."

@God

[BTW, where are you ?]

[Also reposting in case people missed my comment,]

Since i don't have anything better to do, i send 2 clones to locations i senses superpowered beings.

The clone in America:

As she arrives, she goes towards Eden and Crimson and uses Ciel's Info Analysis togheter with All Mother Shub-Niggurath, the upgraded form on Lord Shub, to try copy their abilties.

"Hello there."

She tell them.

The clone in Antartica:

As she arrives, she looks upon the fighters and tries info scanning them, but fails miserable, so she just sit down and enjoyes the fight.

This gon be good

As That Guy kinda just sat in another dimension for a bit, he... just stopped being mad. At anything. He had already raved about how the world was horribly against him and generally everything in it, and now that even the most basic of encounters are impossible to have.

There is nothing to That Guy anymore. Not even Guy. He's just H at this point.

That's what he said before somehow, someway, he found himself something extra.

Then he cut a hole in dimensions, with his physical form becoming even more incomprehensible and twisted, and his maniacal plans started to formulate again as he sat in the darkness of space near earth.

It'll probably amount to just as much as everything before anyways

Paul Frank said:
@crimson

"I don't really have a plan. I've just sort of been going with the flow since I got here. I wouldn't say I'm a hero but I'm certainly not a villain, I just sort of do whatever I feel is the best in the moment." Eden says finishing his drink
"I see." I also finish my drink.

"Well, this was a entertaining conversation. However, have to go, as it seems i am needed. See you around."

My astral projection fades into nothingness, as it returns into my "body".

As i reach into the deeper parts of the Castle, traveling through the mirror world, i reach a source of Chaos and Harmony from the Castle...

Irre appears before Hiro and Will.

"I have a request. Please ensure that the inhabitants are completely ignorant of us being their creators and of the nature of their universe. I don't want them to be bothered by thoughts such as having creators or living inside dimensions in a large robot. Secondly, of we want to defend this place the best we can, we should take advantage of our situation. Will you can become a lot stronger with our help and we can become a lot stronger with your help. For this to be possible you will need to be temporarily absorbed. Are you willing to do this?"

I look at the bubble in which Ti─øqu├ín is locked up, I approach her to my face.

"If we can't find a home ... we'll build one ourselves" I whisper.

And traveling at an incalculable speed, I get near a star the size of the sun.

Using a spell of manipulation of the earth and gravity I create an enormous rock mass that I divide into two, gravity rounds the two pieces, transforming them into two moons.

Then I start to create a planet, distancing it from the moons of almost four hundred thousand kilometers.

I begin to create the core of the planet, I create an immense nucleus of molten rock composed of various metals, I surround it with a field of force while I create various layers of rock around it.

After a while the base of my planet is ready.

An ardent nucleus that branches off into lava veins all over the planet, making it quite warm.

I create a gravitational field on the planet and then begin to create a breathable atmosphere with my magic.

I raise telekinetic barriers around huge rock masses to then create a storm with a Thu'um.

A violent rain begins to rage, accompanied by lightning.

Using my time manipulation I accelerate the storm, causing the rain to fall for the equivalent of an era.

I dissolve barriers by looking at what I have created, continental masses and oceans.

I create a Shinsoo sphere and make it explode, covering the continents of plant life while with my telekinesis I create gaps in the continents, creating lakes and rivers.

Landing on one of the continents, I'm about to do something that breaks one of my principles.

Create other people.

"I have come to this point ... but if I want to prevent them from worshiping me as a god ... I will have to give them a start ... and make them create the history of this world"

I raise my hand slowly, then snap my fingers.

An immense explosion of Shinsoo explodes, creating animals of every race and the one that would have written the history of this planet.

With my eyes I see the first human, rough and barely conscious of who they are or where they are ... but full of potential, rising from the earth.

Without being aware of my presence I teleport myself to one of the two moons and then sit down and watch, accelerating the planet's time with a spell and seeing what the human race will be able to do.

"It will be the best show of all existence"

WHYNAUT said:
Irre appears before Hiro and Will.

"I have a request. Please ensure that the inhabitants are completely ignorant of us being their creators and of the nature of their universe. I don't want them to be bothered by thoughts such as having creators or living inside dimensions in a large robot. Secondly, of we want to defend this place the best we can, we should take advantage of our situation. Will you can become a lot stronger with our help and we can become a lot stronger with your help. For this to be possible you will need to be temporarily absorbed. Are you willing to do this?"
"Of course, I'll do whatever it takes to protect this place."

Wait, did I hear that right? Well I'm sure I can trust Irre.

"I'm forever greatful. You truly found an examplary young man, Hiro."

Hiro blushes a bit.

"Ah yeah well... Will it be alright?" She asks.

"Of course. Alright here we go." Says before absorbing and storing Will in a pocket dimension in imaginary space.

The analysis begins.

I bring all the Chaos and Harmony towards me, creating a little ball in my hand. All Chaos and Harmony existent is in my hand, causing shocks of higher dimensional energy to leak.

I put it to my chest and absorb it, my form twisting in impossible ways. Everything streaches and becomes flat, everything looks flat. Balance is I and I am Balance. My "self" spreads omnipresently across everything that contains Chaos and Harmony. Though invisible amd undetectable, i see all.

The Castle and it's higher dimensional parts change completely once again, the now new Heart of Balance expands more than it ever has, many new universes being made.

At the center of the Castle, a projection of myself is made for comunication purposes, sitting on the throne. I plan what my next move is.

An approximate quadrillion years later from within the subspace, I sigh as for the 7,438,573rd time, the last spark of life fades from earth's duplicate. Hey at least they lasted a lot longer too. Long enough to develop a cure for cancer and stop global warming. Then they made anti-matter cannons just because they could and it all went downhill from there. I guess at least this time it was quick. Those 23435 times that I watched everyone die from radiation poisoning of nuclear war was depressing.

I reabsorb the planet and manifest a new earth from the original information on it. This time I'll try to make sure none of them design anti-matter cannons.

Everyone is happy. So why is there still war? Why is there still pain? They just accept it all with a smile on their face. Inconceivable! why is humanity so self destructive!

[Oh yeah]

While watching conflict, Yggdrasil suddenly remember something

"Master, Maker just sent me a message. He said that he's sorry for sending out picture online for Cosmic Blacksmith."

Back