• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) CH fights a bunch of monkes (Composite Human (Real World) vs 4 Chimpanzees)

So I kind of want to give my own thoughts on this as a person who has gotten into a lot of arguements over this subject. CH should be more than capable of doing this.

Firstly, the whole idea of chimps winning because they're unpredictable is silly. Humans can be just as unpredictable. And unpredicability in a fight is only helpful if you actually know what you're doing. The biggest problem for the chimp here is going to be skill. In professional MMA fights, you don't see people wildly swinging, grabbing, and trying to bite sensitive areas like the groin or face like a chimp. You want to know why? Because if you did, the MMA fighter would just smash your face in. Try to bite his nuts, he'll just knee your face. Try to wildly and unpredictably swing, they'll just punch you in the throat. Being a wild rabid fighter doesn't work in a professional fighting setting like MMA because actual legit training > blindly swinging wildly.

Seriously, go up to an MMA fighter roughly your size and go as insane as you want. They're just going to kick you in the head and call it a day. Chimps will just wildly swing and bite at sensitive areas. And any decent MMA fighter could stop that instantly. Again, there's a reason why professional fighters don't go for that. As for the earlier street fighting analytics thing, that's street fights with (likely) untrained people that don't know what they're doing, as oppose to, again, PROFESSIONAL fighters. I think it's better to look at what professional fighters do in a fight than what untrained people do in a fight.

Also, people massivley overestimate how strong chimps are. They're only 1.5x stronger than a human, and that's per pound of body weight. Which means that if you were to have a chimp & a human that were the same weight, the chimp would be 1.5x stronger than that human. Humans are on average a lot bigger and heavier than chimps, which kind of negates that strength "advantage". Ants, for their weight, are crazy strong. If you were to make an ant weigh as much as an elephant, that ant could lift several dozen elephants. Does this mean that an ant is stronger than an elephant? No. An elephant is trillions of times stronger. Ants are just stronger for their body mass. The same thing is with chimps and humans. And the feats of ripping humans apart like Travis, again, aren't as impressive as you think. If you have a strong stomach, look up "Bath Salt Face Eater". Rudy Eugene, a more-or-less regular strength guy who was high on drugs did pretty much exactly what Travis the chimp did to another man.

Considering how CH has the punching strength of the strongest humans, the skill of the greatest soldiers, MMA fighters, and martial artists to have ever lived, LS high enough to rip the chimp apart, and the fact that an average sized chimp isn't that much stronger than your average man, CH should have this no problem. Do you think CH could take on 4 decently fit people? If yes, than he can also take on the 4 chimps.

Voting CH for my reasons and for the reasons FRA

So I kind of want to give my own thoughts on this as a person who has gotten into a lot of arguements over this subject. CH should be more than capable of doing this.

Firstly, the whole idea of chimps winning because they're unpredictable is silly. Humans can be just as unpredictable. And unpredicability in a fight is only helpful if you actually know what you're doing. The biggest problem for the chimp here is going to be skill. In professional MMA fights, you don't see people wildly swinging, grabbing, and trying to bite sensitive areas like the groin or face like a chimp. You want to know why? Because if you did, the MMA fighter would just smash your face in. Try to bite his nuts, he'll just knee your face. Try to wildly and unpredictably swing, they'll just punch you in the throat. Being a wild rabid fighter doesn't work in a professional fighting setting like MMA because actual legit training > blindly swinging wildly.

Seriously, go up to an MMA fighter roughly your size and go as insane as you want. They're just going to kick you in the head and call it a day. Chimps will just wildly swing and bite at sensitive areas. And any decent MMA fighter could stop that instantly. Again, there's a reason why professional fighters don't go for that. As for the earlier street fighting analytics thing, that's street fights with (likely) untrained people that don't know what they're doing, as oppose to, again, PROFESSIONAL fighters. I think it's better to look at what professional fighters do in a fight than what untrained people do in a fight.

Also, people massivley overestimate how strong chimps are. They're only 1.5x stronger than a human, and that's per pound of body weight. Which means that if you were to have a chimp & a human that were the same weight, the chimp would be 1.5x stronger than that human. Humans are on average a lot bigger and heavier than chimps, which kind of negates that strength "advantage". Ants, for their weight, are crazy strong. If you were to make an ant weigh as much as an elephant, that ant could lift several dozen elephants. Does this mean that an ant is stronger than an elephant? No. An elephant is trillions of times stronger. Ants are just stronger for their body mass. The same thing is with chimps and humans. And the feats of ripping humans apart like Travis, again, aren't as impressive as you think. If you have a strong stomach, look up "Bath Salt Face Eater". Rudy Eugene, a more-or-less regular strength guy who was high on drugs did pretty much exactly what Travis the chimp did to another man.

Considering how CH has the punching strength of the strongest humans, the skill of the greatest soldiers, MMA fighters, and martial artists to have ever lived, LS high enough to rip the chimp apart, and the fact that an average sized chimp isn't that much stronger than your average man, CH should have this no problem. Do you think CH could take on 4 decently fit people? If yes, than he can also take on the 4 chimps.

Voting CH for my reasons and for the reasons FRA
So let me get this straight, correct me if I'm wrong. So CH is way stronger, and more skilled than 1 chimp. And CH has the best skill out of any professional fighter. Right?

It's important to note that the extent of IRL martial arts is cool at first. However, if you dig deep enough, not every martial arts is actually good in a street fight (which this fight actually is to an extent). I was watching one youtuber knowledgable and credible in the effectiveness of martial arts, and in-short, they all have different effectiveness in a situation like in the match (and I want to rewatch/relisten to some of the videos, since I need evidence to continue down these points in this paragraph lol). Some martial arts aren't actually made to win a street fight surprisingly, akido (if I'm spelling it correctly) wasn't entirely effective for the guy I mentioned previously. At best, you'll have basic human grapplers being superior to champion strikers one-on-one and strikers holding their own against many people.

Real world brawls unlike MMA and Fighting Ring settings are more controlled and regulated, while fights on the street are significantly quicker (as in, seconds top quicker usually) and unpredictable (and I agree that people usually don't know what they're doing when they try and fight, they rely on hope to win, as verified in my research in average joe skill). A referee isn't going to be there if a dude uses a move that would've been illegal if done in the ring. These differences would be fairly notable if you try to any of your martial arts or fighting experience/training from the ring and into the streets.

Just wanted to clarify the extent of CH's martial arts, not that it sways the favor to the chimps though.

And unpredictability is only effective if you know what you're doing? Uh... you do know that chimps aren't 100% stereotypically maniacs when it comes to overall intelligence, they can always form a quick idea that they should be smarter in dealing with CH. They do use tactics against animals usually stronger than themselves one-on-one. Besides, if the fight isn't fair in terms of possible wincons for both sides (which you took away rationally and on fair terms), I'll give more advantages to the chimps. And if the Chimps decide to randomly take a risk in their favor like biting into one of CH's vital blood vessels, or severely pierce into CH's joints, what's going to happen?

So let me get this straight, correct me if I'm wrong. So CH is way stronger, and more skilled than 1 chimp. And CH has the best skill out of any professional fighter. Right?

It's important to note that the extent of IRL martial arts is cool at first. However, if you dig deep enough, not every martial arts is actually good in a street fight (which this fight actually is to an extent). I was watching one youtuber knowledgable and credible in the effectiveness of martial arts, and in-short, they all have different effectiveness in a situation like in the match (and I want to rewatch/relisten to some of the videos, since I need evidence to continue down these points in this paragraph lol). Some martial arts aren't actually made to win a street fight surprisingly, akido (if I'm spelling it correctly) wasn't entirely effective for the guy I mentioned previously. At best, you'll have basic human grapplers being superior to champion strikers one-on-one and strikers holding their own against many people.

Real world brawls unlike MMA and Fighting Ring settings are more controlled and regulated, while fights on the street are significantly quicker (as in, seconds top quicker usually) and unpredictable (and I agree that people usually don't know what they're doing when they try and fight, they rely on hope to win, as verified in my research in average joe skill). A referee isn't going to be there if a dude uses a move that would've been illegal if done in the ring. These differences would be fairly notable if you try to any of your martial arts or fighting experience/training from the ring and into the streets.

Just wanted to clarify the extent of CH's martial arts, not that it sways the favor to the chimps though.

And unpredictability is only effective if you know what you're doing? Uh... you do know that chimps aren't 100% stereotypically maniacs when it comes to overall intelligence, they can always form a quick idea that they should be smarter in dealing with CH. They do use tactics against animals usually stronger than themselves one-on-one. Besides, if the fight isn't fair in terms of possible wincons for both sides (which you took away rationally and on fair terms), I'll give more advantages to the chimps. And if the Chimps decide to randomly take a risk in their favor like biting into one of CH's vital blood vessels, or severely pierce into CH's joints, what's going to happen?
Luckily CH knows just what martial arts do & don't work in a real life combat situation

Also, that was a typo. I meant to say that it's only efficient if the *other person doesn't know what they're doing (I wrote that at midnight so I didn't catch it). And sure, a chimp could try to go fir a risky bite. But again, CH isn't just going to let that happen. And chimps often don't do that, as they prefer to purposefully keep their opponents alive and in pain, so they go for areas like the genetals and parts of the face. Also, I can throw that argument back. What happens if CH just throat punches the chimp? Are the other chimps going to preform a tracheodomy on their fallen commrade? What about a liver punch? Or just picking up one of them and slamming their skull against a tree? Or a blood choke?

Chimps aren't much more durable than normal people, so a single good punch or kick should severely harm/kill them. Their only advantage is that there's 4 of them, but CH knows how to fight off groups so that shouldn't be much of a problem

I was trying to make this match not a stomp. Though if the Chimps do have a wincon even at this point in the debate, then ok. If not, everyone knows the drill, change OP or abandon thread.

It's a good thing this fight wasn't posted onto Comic Vine or anything. They would've said that a single chimp with it's arm tied around its back and missing both eyes could solo 10 Composite Humans effortlessly simply because "monkey go ooga booga and has teeth"

Why do people overestimate chimps so much in VS threads? I saw a thread where a dude unironically said a chimp could take on and possibly beat a lion. Idk what that dude was smoking, but it was STRONG. Any decently athletic human with decent skill and/or pain tolerance could give a good fight to a chimp, possibly even defeat one.

I've never really understood where the chimp wank came from. I'm guessing the Travis incident, but Travis was far heavier than a typical chimp thus being stronger, and even his feats can be replicated by almost any psycho human out there, as seen with the Bath Salts Face Eater

It's a good thing this fight wasn't posted onto Comic Vine or anything. They would've said that a single chimp with it's arm tied around its back and missing both eyes could solo 10 Composite Humans effortlessly simply because "monkey go ooga booga and has teeth"

Why do people overestimate chimps so much in VS threads? I saw a thread where a dude unironically said a chimp could take on and possibly beat a lion. Idk what that dude was smoking, but it was STRONG. Any decently athletic human with decent skill and/or pain tolerance could give a good fight to a chimp, possibly even defeat one.

I've never really understood where the chimp wank came from. I'm guessing the Travis incident, but Travis was far heavier than a typical chimp thus being stronger, and even his feats can be replicated by almost any psycho human out there, as seen with the Bath Salts Face Eater
Chimps have a reputation for mauling humans horrifically+media portrayal = possible cause.

And wut? At this point, we might as well put a bunch of monke against a T. Rex. 💀
humans are ******* frail, a normal guy with a guy also has a wincon against CH
How lol. Is it because we have realistic physics and anatomy? Regular men do have the durability to just ignore attacks to each other.

Back