• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

I am just horsemen of death Gambit with Cirno's ice powers, a pipboy and Alice's powers (the 2hu alice not SMT alice) and taskmaster's fighting skills

Actually can I switch nipponverse. I did that on the spur of the moment and forgot almost all our profiles for them have a bunch of stuff like that.

Also, some characters or people in the world might sleep, no matter how screwy things are. It changes the environment that characters are interacting in too. And if you want to do pretty much anything that interacts with the world other than destroy random stuff, the time of day is pretty important for what's open, who's around, how visible you are, etc.

Name: Gilbert Newhart

Theme: Time, A Second Chance, Frozen

Desired Verses: Steins;Gate, Shin Megami Tensei, Steven Universe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Desired Powers: ~~the **** is X's y?~~ Pausing Time, Slowing Down Time, Ice Manipulation, Future Sight.

Serial Killer threat in Norway (Me)

Australia is badly damaged

Ocean is messed up due to 1/3 of Antartica being moved to next to Australia

South America got messed up by Crim giving millions mental health problems

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head atm.

Since it is eleven o'clock in the evening in Nepal, it will be eleven in the morning in California, about twelve hours apart, half an hour plus half an hour less.

@ HI3

Anyway, even if it's not on his profile Phaethon should still have resistance to soul manipulation, so when there is a point where Aranil's soul gets hit or devoured I'll point out that he has this resistance.

Faruel1998 said:
@ HI3

Anyway, even if it's not on his profile Phaethon should still have resistance to soul manipulation, so when there is a point where Aranil's soul gets hit or devoured I'll point out that he has this resistance.
Hl3 said that you only get the resistances on Phaeton's page, so if it isn't on his page then you dont have it.

I asked in the D&D section.

I await their response as to whether or not Phaethon has the resistance to soul manipulation.

It doesn't matter if he does or not. Hl3 said you only have the resistances that are currently on his page.

Back