• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

True Seeing

You confer on the subject the ability to see all things as they actually are. The subject sees through normal and magical darkness, notices secret doors hidden by magic, sees the exact locations of creatures or objects under blur or displacement effects, sees invisible creatures or objects normally, sees through illusions, and sees the true form of polymorphed, changed, or transmuted things. Further, the subject can focus its vision to see into the Ethereal Plane (but not into extradimensional spaces). The range of true seeing conferred is 120 feet.

QUick question but could this 'Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg)' override your vision?

I don't know, but the only things that could have counteracted the precognition are the type 2 and 4 acasuality and resistance to precognition.

And that's why when Aranil dreams of looking for Bjorn he sees only a blurred spot.

Do you have resistance to clairvoyance?

Then Clairvoyance can find you anywhere.

I combined it with the precognition of Enryu to avoid the hassle of flying to the point where it leads.

Hmm

Clairvoyance definition: "the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact."

I techniclly have two extra powers already considering I also asked for a lower form of regen from Rimuru and poison manipualtion from Serneity that False Assassin already has.

Iceassassin25 said:
Is Destiny a good guy or a bad guy?
There's no solid answer dude.

Shes killed people (in secret) and plans on doing it some more but also went to go help Eurasia and tried to stop Bjorn

Ok new plan, Aranil must save Destiny from herself.

He will go to Scandinavia while all the others will go to Antarctica-Australia.

Does Destiny have resistance to Clairvoyance and precognition?

Can the team detect Alexander?

Faruel1998 said:
Ok new plan, Aranil must save Destiny from herself.
He will go to Scandinavia while all the others will go to Antarctica-Australia.

Does Destiny have resistance to Clairvoyance and precognition?

Can the team detect Alexander?
Uuuuh no she doesn't.

Can I have Rimuru's Resistance to TIme Manipulation in exchange for RImuru's High-Mid I asked for considering I already have the Low-high from Shogo, and Diablo (Web Novel) BRF resistance in exchange for Hassan of Serenity's Zabaniya which False Assassin has.

Back