• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

Btw, HI3

I thought you might be happy to know that despite the fact that I am 100% in a situation where I could create Gungnir right now, I will not do so. I happened to realize that I could pull it off if I wanted to as I was reading about other stuff in To Aru that I could do/replicate.

It's not just Aleister's intelligence, Mjölnir was actually heavily involved with the creation of the spear (that's why I asked if Thor came with her), and is the main reason I know I could create it if I wanted to.

With that set you get me, I end up would be building a different character then...Should just have pick pure fighting verse

Andykhang said:
With that set you get me, I end up would be building a different character then...Should just have pick pure fighting verse
i mean you had pretty much everything you would ever need for your build from your powers alone

I mean that's kinda how it is

She has a void that deletes anything that enters her cleavage

Some of the powers you gave kinda take away from the build though, for instance Atilla who's gonna turn any sword he makes and touches into a laser pointer.

So, specifically, I get not just their power set, but the entire character, personality and all? What kind of RP do we have here?

Andykhang said:
So, specifically, I get not just their power set, but the entire character, personality and all? What kind of RP do we have here?
No, you get ALL the character's powers, not their personality.

You also have their intellectual and combative experience, but not actually the knowledge of the situation. So you might know that you fought against a certain fighting style before, and how you beat it, but wouldn't know who the person that used it was, what they were like, etc.

Not yet but I wanted to say in advance what I want for the next powerset so that what I asked has not already been taken.

Theme: Water

Name: Walter Wartime

Desired Verses: Zombie Land Saga, OFF, Star Trek, Pretty Cure, To Aru Majutsu No Index, My Hero Academia, Masadaverse, Digimo, High School DxD, Overlord

Desired Powers: Koutarou Tatsumi's Necromancy, The Player (OFF)'s possession, Michael Burnham's planet-wide EMPs, Noise (Suite Pretty CureÔÖ¬)'s energy attacks with a side of petrification, Stiyl Magnus' summoning, Izuku Midoriya's One For All, Ren Fuji's Eine Faust Overture, Patamon (Takeru Takaishi)'s Heaven's Gate, Asia Argento's Twilight Healing, Ainz Ooal Gow's Charm Person

We are at the third power set so you can pick 6 verses and 6 abilities. You can also pick a verse multiple times and pick abilities from one verse multiple times.

Back